India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

So What's the Significance....

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
..................  of the 21 days???????

Is Avantika Hundals' contract getting over in 21 days?

Is krishna going to get a job and Pratigya miraculously conceive in 21 days?

Is Kesar going to declare her ebony babe in womb?

Is pratigya expecting a shipment of a drug that will make Shakti impotent for life in 21 days?

Does Pratigya have an ace up her sleeve to throw Shakti in prison for life in 21 days?

(I think the time has come for the ground to open up and swallow me whole - I am tryign to make sense of this absurdityLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLSilly)

Was wondering:

If the Sadhu was Pratigya's cronie how come she only came up with a solution that gave here a temporary stay order but not a lifetime reprieve?

How come she did not get the Sadhu to say that Arushi will never conceive a child of Shakti or will only conceive girl children and the actual heirs will come from Pratigya? Or did she not want the spotlight to shift from Arushi to herself?   Arushi is worth saving but not at the cost to her own life and marriage?

To give credit where it is due:

I have been waiting for Pratigya to do or say something that will make Krish progress as an individual and her home truths today on the pregnancy was a very good start.

For the first time, she said something that I COULD TOTALLY RELATE TO. Kudos to wife and mother to be Pratigya.   Only suggestion to Pratigya is lighten the tone?

Hope

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyaShefali.Ksudharao100Nandita5lighthousepierMeaningfulAerynMili27Spartacusa_umaDreamygal301babithajroseinbloom....Poojie....carisma2

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stillhopeful

Is Avantika Hundals' contract getting over in 21 days?
I hope so. Can't tolerate her anymore.
Is krishna going to get a job and Pratigya miraculously conceive in 21 days? Hopefully he  will get a job and Prats getting pregnant in 21 days is along shot. 

Is Kesar going to declare her ebony babe in womb?
There is a possibility.
Is pratigya expecting a shipment of a drug that will make Shakti impotent for life in 21 days?
Funny.

Does Pratigya have an ace up her sleeve to throw Shakti in prison for life in 21 days?

Acc to the article she will convince kesar to file a FIR.Lets see.

(I think the time has come for the ground to open up and swallow me whole - I am tryign to make sense of this absurdityLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLSilly)

Was wondering:

If the Sadhu was Pratigya's cronie how come she only came up with a solution that gave here a temporary stay order but not a lifetime reprieve?
I thought the exact same thing. What was the motive?
How come she did not get the Sadhu to say that Arushi will never conceive a child of Shakti or will only conceive girl children and the actual heirs will come from Pratigya? Or did she not want the spotlight to shift from Arushi to herself?   Arushi is worth saving but not at the cost to her own life and marriage? I thought the same and the only thing I feel is that the cvs want the matter to expand.

I have been waiting for Pratigya to do or say something that will make Krish progress as an individual and her home truths today on the pregnancy was a very good start.

For the first time, she said something that I COULD TOTALLY RELATE TO. Kudos to wife and mother to be Pratigya.   Only suggestion to Pratigya is lighten the tone?

Hope
Hello Hope,

I applaud Prats for what she said today. Krishna always listens to Prats when she is strong and very convincing.I think this attitude will actually work for Krishan to be proactive.

Thanks

Anu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriya--Hope--roseinbloom

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
21 days is the time needed by the CVs to come out of the gutter they have fallen into.

Totally agreed with P's POV. Her snappiness and anger was a reflection of her present mood. She is not being able to think a way out of this mess created by Arushi and is getting increasingly frustated. K's demand for an answer just touched a raw nerve and she flared up.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyaShefali.Kna9nasweet_bhankiserialmaniac--Hope--a_umasuk4roseinbloombabithaj_charu_

lighthousepier Senior Member
lighthousepier
lighthousepier

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
21 days to come up with some new lame reason why Arushi can't sleep with Shakti - because it was just too exhausting to find a new reason every night?

21 days to prove the truth about Amaan?

Poor Kesar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shefali.Kserialmaniac--Hope--Dreamygal301....Poojie....

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

21 days is the time needed by the CVs to come out of the gutter they have fallen into.

Totally agreed with P's POV. Her snappiness and anger was a reflection of her present mood. She is not being able to think a way out of this mess created by Arushi and is getting increasingly frustated. K's demand for an answer just touched a raw nerve and she flared up.

Good Going MilliWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stillhopeful

Is Avantika Hundals' contract getting over in 21 days? i seriously hope so too many chocolates in your mouth if this happens

Is krishna going to get a job and Pratigya miraculously conceive in 21 days? not possible but he willagree to start looking for a job hopefully

Is Kesar going to declare her ebony babe in womb?looking forward to it

Is pratigya expecting a shipment of a drug that will make Shakti impotent for life in 21 days?ROFLROFL

this time i want shaktito go in jail and arushi to accompany himSmile because both r equally responsible for this marriage

so do i but as always hoping for the bestBig smile

Was wondering:

i am glad it was temporary build some hope that arushi will not b a permanent resident in tn
How come she did not get the Sadhu to say that Arushi will never conceive a child of Shakti or will only conceive girl children and the actual heirs will come from Pratigya? Or did she not want the spotlight to shift from Arushi to herself?   Arushi is worth saving but not at the cost to her own life and marriage?
actually i think she wanted arushi to become important infront of amma bauji because she is there weak point and if sadhu will tell something about her they willl consider it seriously

I have been waiting for Pratigya to do or say something that will make Krish progress as an individual and her home truths today on the pregnancy was a very good start.yes it was and i wanted them to have a heart to heart talk about this matter and i wanted this as her birthday gift

for pratigyaClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStar

Hope
Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

The significance of 21 days?.....I too want to know. Why 21 days? Does masterniji has a plan we are not privy to yet? How come she's so sure she would be able to find a permanent solution in those days?

........Honestly I think it's all bakwaas. It's CVs' way to buy time allowing them to continue with this sister war while not having to think of other ways to save aarushiya each night.....

Now the pregnancy issue is a delicate one.....I understand prats' desire to want her baby's father to provide for it but the timing is not right in my opinion....I don't know I think she should have discuss his unemployment status way before now. The thing is she gave me the impression that her husband not working was not a problem for her then why should it now? I mean she has been living out of SS' wealth for a long time (food, heavy jewelry, expensive saris, etc.), shouldn't she have been reluctant to use it considering her pati was not contributing to make it grow??? Krishna has a heritage and he has his share on SS' wealth (if SS doesn't disown him that is). If she was OK with this notion before why the change of heart now? I wanted her to make Krishna understand that it's important to contribute in the house expenses but not only as a condition for her to agree to conceive!! Plus I didn't like her tone. It was not like she wanted to make him understand her POV...she has angrily stated her POV dismissing his own feelings and interrogations in the process like 'this is my decision, I don't care what you're feeling, I won't budge bas take it as you want'....

It appears that P has used contraceptions without K knowing it. Shouldn't the decision of when would be the right time to start a family be taken by BOTH of them, together?

To give credit where it's due:

- finally prats has understood that open confrontation is not the best way to deal with Thakurs, you have to become sly....

- she didn't put her shart out in public, for once she has kept her marriage and its problem private

Edited by Aeryn - 14 December 2010 at 11:59pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierShefali.KMili27a_umaDreamygal301....Poojie....

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighthousepier

Poor Kesar

that is exactly what I thought Light. Poorrrrrrrrr Kesar.  21 days of a drunk sexed up mule hanging around the corridors

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierserialmaniacsuk4

Go to top