Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

why does shweta enjoy talking against veena? (Page 5)

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by Rapier

wah! kya logic hai! hats off!

Rapier, do you like George Clooney? I do!! Embarrassed But I can't live like him even for a day!! Cry Cry

lol that's random. i do like him. i mean he's alright. haven't seen much of his work and i honestly don't know anything about his personal life. lol. so i'm not sure what u r getting at? lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Rapier, do you like George Clooney? I do!! Embarrassed But I can't live like him even for a day!! Cry Cry

lol that's random. i do like him. i mean he's alright. haven't seen much of his work and i honestly don't know anything about his personal life. lol. so i'm not sure what u r getting at? lol.

Arrey...if you like Veena..the logic is...think about it...can you behave like Veena? Even for a day?? So how dare you like her? Ouch

Man!! I like Hema Malini. Wish I could behave like her. Confused LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RapierGujar

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Arrey...if you like Veena..the logic is...think about it...can you behave like Veena? Even for a day?? So how dare you like her? Ouch

oh wow!! den u;d b every guy's DREAM GIRL Embarrassed

RapierMithiBani

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

oh lol. got it! sorry. kinda slow! LOL
Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saregamapa31

Each and everybody who watch the show knows what Veena is. Guyz deep in your heart you know very well that she is a person with no respect for herself. to put in in simple words.. she is a VAMP.

Everybody can see how wicked she is. She talks to camera's.. Massages.. shower love/hugs/kisses at stranger/newly made friend like Ashmit... She does all this just to stay in the show.

You guyz are supporting Veena only because either she is from your country or cast or just because you hate ST ..

Relax and think again.. Can you behave like Veena?? atleast for a day?? I know many would choose to die than to live like that.. Its not normal or being broadminded.. its just soul with no self respect and self esteem..

Stop talking about Shweta.. Her way of dressing.. her behavour with people and her background speaks for her. I respect her.. for her age.. she is very matured, respectful and dignified.

I am an Indian.... and a Hindu.... but I like Veena....
and going by your logic.... do u dislike her just becoz she is not from ur country or your caste???
yes what is wrong with behaving like veena... just becoz she is friendly with a guy???? do u live in stone ages? I dont mind hugging my guy friends....

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I am pasting my post from another topic due to its relevance here:
It is not about her talking about Veena... It is about her mahaan nature.... people claim her to be so dignified.... kisi ki burayi nei kurti... and when she tells seema the roti issue it is discussion with a friend.... on the other hand same people blame veena of backbiting.... infact it is sooo funny.... some people in this very topic have said what is wrong in discussing if u feel bad.... and the same people have bashed veena when she has discussed stuff with ashmit....
what about today when ST uselessly called veena budtameez.... what is wrong if her best friend pacified her and veena was ok with it.... aur kisko nukhray dikhaye SHWETA ji ko.... unhon ne ro ro kur samir ko aagay kur dena hai... and then dont u think... STs comment that veena is nice to khali and dolly becoz of nomination was uncalled for.... she just out of the blue said this and then mentioned how bustameez veena is.... indirectly stating ki veena unke saath nice bann rahi hai but mere ko pata hai woh budtameez hai...

zanish_kamy22

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayandrah

[QUOTE=saregamapa31]Each and everybody who watch the show knows what Veena is. Guyz deep in your heart you know very well that she is a person with no respect for herself. to put in in simple words.. she is a VAMP.

Everybody can see how wicked she is. She talks to camera's.. Massages.. shower love/hugs/kisses at stranger/newly made friend like Ashmit... She does all this just to stay in the show.

You guyz are supporting Veena only because either she is from your country or cast or just because you hate ST ..

Relax and think again.. Can you behave like Veena?? atleast for a day?? I know many would choose to die than to live like that.. Its not normal or being broadminded.. its just soul with no self respect and self esteem..

Stop talking about Shweta.. Her way of dressing.. her behavour with people and her background speaks for her. I respect her.. for her age.. she is very matured, respectful and dignified.

I am an Indian.... and a Hindu.... but I like Veena....
and going by your logic.... do u dislike her just becoz she is not from ur country or your caste???
yes what is wrong with behaving like veena... just becoz she is friendly with a guy???? do u live in stone ages? I dont mind hugging my guy friends....

So going under the blanket with a guy is just friendly
calcutta_guy Groupbie
calcutta_guy
calcutta_guy

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged

I am pissed of with Sweta as she bothers about others more than minding her own business. 

Go to top