Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

why does shweta enjoy talking against veena? (Page 4)

helloji Groupbie
helloji
helloji

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
 shweta is insecure becasue of veena that why she brings her personal matter in most of her discussion and i have not seen aynone   talking like that about any one .oh ashimt to us ko ase piyar kerta he ..or woh us ko asie  woh bair mile ge nahi  .shweta is  just trying to  show her insecurities  and her topic most of the time  aboout veena is on her personalty rather than on her daily matters.so i like veena

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k-Seraphic-amy22

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Handsome

Jalti hay Veena say Angry
she is so bootiful Wink
Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

Originally posted by mayandrah

Originally posted by rose-girl

jaise k 10000 aur log veena k against bolte he! 
Veena ki harkate hi aisi he k har koi majboor ho jaata he uske baare me baat karne ko.

fine she talks about harkatein.... what about everything else.... she enjoys talking against her... "ashmit sara ko ziada like like kurta hai"... etc
these r all uncalled for

When did she say asmit sara so zyada like karta hai.Infact she said to sara that veena is more important to him.Please get your facts correct

yeah she said it in the last week.... but before that she always said that to sara.... woh tumhain like kurta hai... veena jealous hoty hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Shweta Always Thinks Of Herself .......She Is A Big Player And Jealous Also Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kamy22

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Prud123

[QUOTE=rose-girl]jaise k 10000 aur log veena k against bolte he! 
Veena ki harkate hi aisi he k har koi majboor ho jaata he uske baare me baat karne ko.

fine she talks about harkatein.... what about everything else.... she enjoys talking against her... "ashmit sara ko ziada like like kurta hai"... etc
these r all uncalled for

When did she say asmit sara so zyada like karta hai.Infact she said to sara that veena is more important to him.Please get your facts correct

yeah she said it in the last week.... but before that she always said that to sara.... woh tumhain like kurta hai... veena jealous hoty hai

Well if she always used to say it so you can atleast tell me which episode.Until unless you are just making it up
Copper31 Senior Member
Copper31
Copper31

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Each and everybody who watch the show knows what Veena is. Guyz deep in your heart you know very well that she is a person with no respect for herself. to put in in simple words.. she is a VAMP.

Everybody can see how wicked she is. She talks to camera's.. Massages.. shower love/hugs/kisses at stranger/newly made friend like Ashmit... She does all this just to stay in the show.

You guyz are supporting Veena only because either she is from your country or cast or just because you hate ST ..

Relax and think again.. Can you behave like Veena?? atleast for a day?? I know many would choose to die than to live like that.. Its not normal or being broadminded.. its just soul with no self respect and self esteem..

Stop talking about Shweta.. Her way of dressing.. her behavour with people and her background speaks for her. I respect her.. for her age.. she is very matured, respectful and dignified.

Prud123

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saregamapa31

Each and everybody who watch the show knows what Veena is. Guyz deep in your heart you know very well that she is a person with no respect for herself. to put in in simple words.. she is a VAMP.

Everybody can see how wicked she is. She talks to camera's.. Massages.. shower love/hugs/kisses at stranger/newly made friend like Ashmit... She does all this just to stay in the show.

You guyz are supporting Veena only because either she is from your country or cast or just because you hate ST ..

Relax and think again.. Can you behave like Veena?? atleast for a day?? I know many would choose to die than to live like that.. Its not normal or being broadminded.. its just soul with no self respect and self esteem..

Stop talking about Shweta.. Her way of dressing.. her behavour with people and her background speaks for her. I respect her.. for her age.. she is very matured, respectful and dignified.

wah! kya logic hai! hats off!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amy22GujarpurvaMithiBaniNishita123

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

wah! kya logic hai! hats off!

Rapier, do you like George Clooney? I do!! Embarrassed But I can't live like him even for a day!! Cry Cry

Usman.

Go to top