why does shweta enjoy talking against veena? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

They both do the same to each other.........seems some kind of insecurity..

i agree..they both try to pull each other legs....
badnam thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

But that snatching roti thing was really RUDE!

I havent seen this partWhen did this happen?..
destiny11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shweta is obssessed with Veena........😊
MCube74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Veena is nothing compared to Shweta. 

-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seriously, Shweta should mind her own damn business!! Veena ki wajah se koi bahir tu nai gaya lekin shweta kii wajah se buhat logo ne buhat suffer kia haii.. 
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
even bigboss voice over said that thing veena snatched roti from shweta...shewta had every reason to complain abt it..it was gud to see that shweta  didn;t made it an issue of it
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayandrah

I have always wondered what went wrong between Veena and Shweta....
They were friends when the show started.... but suddenly shweta went against her....
she started passing comments... 
enjoyed making fun of her.... with sara.... usually the only topic they discussed was Veena....
she would talk against her.... things like, ashmit likes sara more....
even in today's episode, she was very happy to announce that ashmit door door se pyar kurta hai....
I wonder what kind of satisfaction does she get by doing this?

Kindly guys... refrain from bashing any of the two.... I donot want to offend fans of either sides.... so no personal attacks...

Exactly my point. I really do think that Veena makes her insecure. I think it all started with Veena's clothes cuz Veena wears pretty clothes and likes to look good but Shweta only wore "two jeans in three weeks" as she herself told Sara once. And even in that particular discussion, it was Shweta who started talking about Veena's clothes so it had me thinking she must've given the topic a thought or two.
Edited by amy22 - 13 years ago
Prud123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

Exactly my point. I really do think that Veena makes her insecure. I think it all started with Veena's clothes cuz Veena wears pretty clothes and likes to look good but Shweta only wore "two jeans in three weeks" as she herself told Sara once. And even in that particular discussion, it was Shweta who started talking about Veena's clothes so it had me thinking she must've given the topic a thought or two.

Well if this is true i would just like to tell shweta that she doesnt need to be insecure of veena.Because she is way more prettier and has way more fans than veena could ever dream of having.See any forum or site max people prefer shweta over veena.So ST no need to be insecure

Prud123 thumbnail
Well even if she talks against veena is because veena gives her the reasons to do so.Her seductive ways of walking ,talking and behaving will make any one against her.No normal human being can like her seductive ways so yes neither does shweta.
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
jaise k 10000 aur log veena k against bolte he! 
Veena ki harkate hi aisi he k har koi majboor ho jaata he uske baare me baat karne ko.