Bigg Boss Season 4

why does shweta enjoy talking against veena?

Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I have always wondered what went wrong between Veena and Shweta....
They were friends when the show started.... but suddenly shweta went against her....
she started passing comments... 
enjoyed making fun of her.... with sara.... usually the only topic they discussed was Veena....
she would talk against her.... things like, ashmit likes sara more....
even in today's episode, she was very happy to announce that ashmit door door se pyar kurta hai....
I wonder what kind of satisfaction does she get by doing this?

Kindly guys... refrain from bashing any of the two.... I donot want to offend fans of either sides.... so no personal attacks...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They both do the same to each other.........seems some kind of insecurity..
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
veena shit talks about shweta too but shweta doesnt do anything outrageously stupid like veena that she can comment on!! but veena does talk against shweta too like today she said its shweta's fault the task fail cuz she spoke in english whereas veena broke her egg and dolly was sleeping!
the icing on the cake is that veena talks about shweta directly to the camera! in sundays episode she was telling the camera that im trying to talk to shweta but she always ignores me!
even though shweta was talking nicely to her all episode!

shweta doesnt do stupid stuff to be commented on like veena! but veena still manages to shit talk....
Edited by njo921 - 13 years ago
helloji thumbnail
i really hate shweta  when she tries to mention veena and ashmit's relationship.this is their prosnal matter ..whatever they want they can do why shweta is showing her care or attention to thier realtionship .plz shweta grow up and dont put your head into others personal life whethere ur own realtionship with ur  boy friend is not clear and u even dont like to discuss .so leave them alone they are adult, u dont need to tell they will met after the show or not .
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: njo921

veena shit talks about shweta too but shweta doesnt do anything outrageously stupid like veena that she can comment on!! but veena does talk against shweta too like today she said its shweta's fault the task fail cuz she spoke in english whereas veena broke her egg and dolly was sleeping!
the icing on the cake is that veena talks about shweta directly to the camera! in sundays episode she was telling the camera that im trying to talk to shweta but she always ignores me!
even though shweta was talking nicely to her all episode!

shweta doesnt do stupid stuff to be commented on like veena! but veena still manages to shit talk....

that is exactly my point.... Veena talks against her.... But she talks about what happened... like shweta did this and that....
whereas shweta in addition to the "shit talking" (I am using the word you used in ur post)... enjoys talking unnecessarily.... like what might be going on.... ki ashmit nei kurta hai pasand.... veena ke mann mein yeh chalta hai.... in case of veena, shweta becomes a mind reader...
we have never seen veena talk about how shweta behaves... how she sits, how she talks... whereas shweta enjoys talking about that....
about the camera issue.... yeah I heard veena talk to camera..... I will post a link for your reference....
I am not sure if we are allowed to use foreign links... If it is not allowed, lemme know and I will remove the link...
http://www.youtube.com/user/HQBigBoss4Online#p/u/39/XiKcnpel6y4
just watch this video between 4:26 to 4:30.... we can clearly see that shweta was irritated by sitting with veena.... she even sort of moved away a bit....
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think u better ask shweta about this!!!
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: mayandrah

that is exactly my point.... Veena talks against her.... But she talks about what happened... like shweta did this and that....
whereas shweta in addition to the "shit talking" (I am using the word you used in ur post)... enjoys talking unnecessarily.... like what might be going on.... ki ashmit nei kurta hai pasand.... veena ke mann mein yeh chalta hai.... in case of veena, shweta becomes a mind reader...
we have never seen veena talk about how shweta behaves... how she sits, how she talks... whereas shweta enjoys talking about that....
about the camera issue.... yeah I heard veena talk to camera..... I will post a link for your reference....
I am not sure if we are allowed to use foreign links... If it is not allowed, lemme know and I will remove the link...
http://www.youtube.com/user/HQBigBoss4Online#p/u/39/XiKcnpel6y4
just watch this video between 4:26 to 4:30.... we can clearly see that shweta was irritated by sitting with veena.... she even sort of moved away a bit....

shweta is not the only one talking about veena's behaviour and her relationship with assmit....
everyone in the house thinks veena's confusion between hrishant and assmit is weird! and they too comment on it! everyone in the house thinks veena does weird seductive actions and everyone comments! not just shweta!
so my point is that veena does a lot of things (intentionally or unintentionally) which r debatable for the rest of the house members! whereas veena doesnt have anything to talk about cuz the others are normal compared to her!!
speaking of mind reading.... when sameer came back veena tried to turn sameer against shweta by saying that shweta didnt leave cuz she isnt ur true friend.... is veena a mind reader? how does she know y shweta didnt leave?

and veena talking to the camera.... y did she not confront shweta and ask her if she thought she was ignoring her! veena clearly wanted to put shweta down in that scene! she was sitting in her fav spot in the washroom and enjoying talking against shweta!!

im just saying they all shit talk... veena too!
Handsome thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jalti hay Veena say πŸ˜‘
stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well Veena gives reasons to ppl to be talked abt...i gues shalf her actions might be for that attention the more dicsussion u get the more u might be liked by the veiwers
as for shweta;s talking if shweta would just be nice ppl would call her fake..and now that shes talking ppl have problem with that
But that snatching roti thing was really RUDE!
I think Veena enjoys it tooπŸ˜›
Both have some kinda cold war going on. If only they were best friends.. πŸ˜‰