Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is KJO playing Narad muni ??? (Page 4)

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by infinity_9000

I really dislike Karan Johar. He loves to gossip and it's one thing to love gossip, but he is extremely nosy. Sure, celebrities need to think before they speak (A certain Ms. Padukone) but I hold him responsible as well.

To be frank I never saw the guy, as a loyal friend. He sits around and listens to celebs bitch and complain about others. He is friends with everyone (nothing wrong with that) but how can you sit quietly when someone bitches about your friend? How can you nod your head and instigate them to continue talking?!

I always assumed that if he did this on the talk show, then he is pretty much the same in real life. I doubt the guy will defend anyone except for maybe Srk?

of course... easier to blame karan, isn't it...!  TongueTongueTongue   if we all act rashly when instigated, that doesn't really say a lot about us, does it now...!   TongueTongueWink

why does he need to be loyal alone...??   are any of the celebs that come on his show loyal...??  Confused   are they the epitome of morals... please....!  TongueTongueTongue

as they say, doosron ke kandhe pe rakh ke bandook chalaana... kwk is a just a platform for them to settle their own scores...!!  TongueTongueTongueTongue

if they did have any dignity at all, then they'd all follow suit in ash's footsteps.... gotta give it to her... no matter what the provocation, she never reacts cattily...!!  TongueTongueTongue    for that matter, i've never heard katrina take any digs at any of her costars and contemporaries either...!!  TongueTongueTongueTongue  

i guess karan and srk both have always been there for each other (no matter how you want to interpret it), so that's probably one of the reasons why he'd stand up for him... but i don't live in his mind, so i wouldn't know the exact reason....!!   TongueTongueTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww-Mmmmm-

lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenkoolchick-Mmmmm-

infinity_9000 Senior Member

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali10

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Does he have to provoke the person? And act all nosy?!

I think I made it clear that celebrities need to think before they speak, but the whole point of my post is Karan and the GUESTS are BOTH equally responsible.

Well he is clearly not "friends" with everyone - or he just has the wrong definition of friendship, which essentially means calling everyone a friend, listening to them bitch with a evil smile, and instigating them to talk. Big smile

i believe the exact words were 'loyal friend', to which i wonder... why is he only expected to be loyal...?  he is a chat show host... and if you see any other chat shows, karan isn't exactly doing anything different...!  TongueTongueTongue  do the celebs not know what kinda questions will be asked... Confused  they love all these controversies themselves... more publicity for them... and of course a chance to settle scores...!

if someone is drinking and driving, the blame can hardly lay with the bar man... isn't it... in any case...!!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-

infinity_9000 Senior Member

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowKissesElusiveDevotionanjali10

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged

^ Claiming that others are not loyal does NOT excuse him. Why compare everything with the worse?

Friendship and the role of a chat show host - I would like to believe are two entirely different things. He doesn't have to necessarily USE the information as a "so-called-friend" on the show. If the guests consent to the info, then I guess it's all fine, but quite a few times some of them do look awkward.

I find him two faced more so than the others. I disagree on chat show hosts, because I remember Simi Garewal, and that lady was much better than KJo any day.

this is bollywood though... so really, why should he show loyalty to those who would not be loyal to him...  you can't place the onus on one person, and let the others have the benefit of the doubt...!!   you can't clap with one hand....!

things seem to have changed quite a bit from simi grewal's time... that was a while ago, wasn't it... but most of the chat show now, all revolve around controversial questions...

Go to top