Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KAJEN~Destined2Love416~"IAmNtUrType?" "OfCourseUR" (Page 40)

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Joined: 06 January 2007
Posts: 23775

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhi-ARs.angel

mahua,naaz,mehaku,tehru n jessy Hug
how are you jaanemanBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi-ARs.angeljesss.

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-
Joined: 25 October 2009
Posts: 23120

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
mehak - jhoot bol na jhoot bol na lalallalallala LOL have u ever heard dat song from the movie soldier?LOL
waise, wen did I ignore you?Shocked
How dare I??!!Angry
 
tehru - yes apparently i ignored your one and only bahuApprove
but what u gonna do about it haaaa??!Approve
 
To those who noticed my absence cudnt even be bothered to sent me any PM Ermmexcept juhi who is my lovebird. she lives up to her imageHug
Mehak I forgive u cuz u were absent too! and I missed you! I remember you wen I was watching rani on screenLOLEmbarrassed
 
Mahua - OK byee!
 
IS MY ESSAY FINALLY FINISHED NOW?!?!!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi-ARs.angelMehak_Luvs_Rani

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Joined: 01 July 2005
Posts: 27553

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tehreem-

Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Kaise?OuchCry
for me naHeartEmbarrassed

AwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi-ARs.angel-tehreem-jesss.

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Joined: 01 July 2005
Posts: 27553

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadyy-AR-Maneet

mehak - jhoot bol na jhoot bol na lalallalallala LOL have u ever heard dat song from the movie soldier?LOL
waise, wen did I ignore you?Shocked
How dare I??!!Angry
 
tehru - yes apparently i ignored your one and only bahuApprove
but what u gonna do about it haaaa??!Approve
 
To those who noticed my absence cudnt even be bothered to sent me any PM Ermmexcept juhi who is my lovebird. she lives up to her imageHug
Mehak I forgive u cuz u were absent too! and I missed you! I remember you wen I was watching rani on screenLOLEmbarrassed
 
Mahua - OK byee!
 
IS MY ESSAY FINALLY FINISHED NOW?!?!!ROFL

What a dramaqueen,I swear!!!ROFL
Itna drama toh main bhi nahi karti..LOL
You ignored me today...you always doooCry
Raniii...what were you watching?Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi-ARs.angel-tehreem-jesss.

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-
Joined: 25 October 2009
Posts: 23120

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
arreyy kya baat hai? my chuwwiii is pissed off??!!Shocked
she is gonna set the AT to fire now LOL im jus kidding my jaanHug
wat happened?
 
And I am fine I have ear pain so dats why i came here cuz I cant study while in painCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi-ARs.angel

juhi-ARs.angel IF-Rockerz
juhi-ARs.angel
juhi-ARs.angel

Joined: 02 June 2010
Posts: 5988

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tehreem-

Originally posted by juhi-ARs.angel

mahua,naaz,mehaku,tehru n jessy Hug
how are you jaanemanBig smile
jst surviving tehru...tu bata howz u..??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tehreem-

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-
Joined: 25 October 2009
Posts: 23120

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
kekak - drama queen to tumhari sasumaa haiROFL
lekin I stole the title from herEvil Smile
 
waise, next time I ignore you give me a tight slap.
By that I mean slap your screen really hardROFLEvil Smile
 
I was watching her wid sallu on the song har dil jo pyar karegi on youtubeGeek
she was looking pwetyyyyStern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi-ARs.angelMehak_Luvs_Rani

juhi-ARs.angel IF-Rockerz
juhi-ARs.angel
juhi-ARs.angel

Joined: 02 June 2010
Posts: 5988

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadyy-AR-Maneet

arreyy kya baat hai? my chuwwiii is pissed off??!!Shocked
she is gonna set the AT to fire now LOL im jus kidding my jaanHug
wat happened?
 
And I am fine I have ear pain so dats why i came here cuz I cant study while in painCry
dnt want to talk abt it...anywayz u take care Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jesss.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
KaJen GR8 Interview.CheckPg15/16/17forPics;

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54

Author: Dhw@ni   Replies: 424   Views: 49012

Dhw@ni 424 49012 27 July 2011 at 10:14am by swashbuckling
MonaVMGall//GettingClosed:)MyNoteonPg#27:)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Mona1993   Replies: 219   Views: 18446

Mona1993 219 18446 07 July 2011 at 2:37am by swashbuckling
KaJen and KaJen

Author: xogopi1022   Replies: 7   Views: 2894

xogopi1022 7 2894 18 November 2010 at 10:16pm by Sw33t_Poison
KaJen!!! KaJen!!! KaJen!!!

Author: exquisite.   Replies: 6   Views: 6057

exquisite. 6 6057 16 March 2010 at 4:12am by *Shruti*
KaJen's chemistry..(kajen fans)

Author: -Hoor-   Replies: 3   Views: 3505

-Hoor- 3 3505 18 April 2009 at 6:01am by -Hoor-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index