Using Fake account to harass is a crime - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by xobile

This is a really new and interesting part of the law which throws up many questions. You'll have quite a tough time prosecuting MIDs on IF for 'cyber crime' because the are not really posting genuine members' pictures, personal info or contact details the way the guy in the story did. Also, since IF members are from all over the world, with places as far as Canada, New York, London and Delhi, which jurisdiction's law would be applied?

That's what I was thinking too. Every country has different rules and the MID has not released personal information, so it will be real hard to actually convict them.
😛 It's no matter.......there may be no laws on earth to prevent MID's from harassing people like they've been doing.......But I am sure the man upstairs is seeing everything and taking good notes......😛
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

😛 It's no matter.......there may be no laws on earth to prevent MID's from harassing people like they've been doing.......But I am sure the man upstairs is seeing everything and taking good notes......😛

i agree with you 100%. God sees, reads, and hears everything. this person will have to learn their lesson the hard way. we've tried ignore, forgiving, and even asking them what their problem is. they do not learn, and God will have to teach them their lesson in another, more harsher manner. i'm not cursing them, but it's a fact of life. if we do not learn certain lessons when the time is right, we do suffer later. in different ways of course, but we do eventually learn the lessons we need to learn.
Cyber crimes are as severe as in person and should be dealt accordingly

Thanks Summer Ji for bringing this up
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

Hopefully these MIDs run away now!
hi gangaster prostitue MID sweetubaby, tulibaby, ankit, ramas etc etc etc etc your neighbor knows your and your parents business. you have been highlighted in public for that. You know very well that I never started first like you. So, carry on and your this action is helpful for me. I have kept copies of all abusing. Time will tell you when you will be caught red handed. I have your e.mail too as I am also in your list . I am continuously taling with you people with my original ID.  I hope that you will sonn be in Jail including summjer3.
Originally posted by kamallfan

hi gangaster prostitue MID sweetubaby, tulibaby, ankit, ramas etc etc etc etc your neighbor knows your and your parents business. you have been highlighted in public for that. You know very well that I never started first like you. So, carry on and your this action is helpful for me. I have kept copies of all abusing. Time will tell you when you will be caught red handed. I have your e.mail too as I am also in your list . I am continuously taling with you people with my original ID.  I hope that you will sonn be in Jail including summjer3.

aut rundee tu kisko bhagane ki koshish kar rahi hai wo jo ki
I told you many times that I am always with you people 
with original ID, so, you are inviting other IDs by yourself, then, how it is possible that somebody ran away. You people are kutte ki dum, you need proper treatment.
aur raatkaahi, I have both abusing with one dot and without dot. Police can find out who is without dot. I have tried myself a lot to respect you but you think that it is necessary to encourage abusing. so you r doing. keep it up as I want you to do this. I am more powerful than you people.

aur raatkaahi.
I know you really like me and respect me - so keep up the good work and keep on abusing me - just forgive rest of the members

Speaking of power - yes God has given a lot of power Satan

God Bless you
Edited by raatkarahi - 13 years ago

See you are doing this again - I am pretty sure you must be upset about some thing but you can always be polie and amicable to all these members

Is it really neceesary to un-necessarily keep your blood pressure high, I am sure you are going through some mental torture but you can always go for counselling or seek some psychiatric treament
Originally posted by raatkarahi

See you are doing this again - I am pretty sure you must be upset about some thing but you can always be polie and amicable to all these members

Is it really neceesary to un-necessarily keep your blood pressure high, I am sure you are going through some mental torture but you can always go for counselling or seek some psychiatric treament
u 9 i m ignoring you for the last three days but you have itching and mental problem and u r encouraging me 2 fight. Dont do it. fighting is bad.
Contact pyschiatric or go to asylum.
You are potty. I want to live away from u.
I love god only. n on this forum, only and only god believer truly is  simi ekpagali adki.
It is not necessary to talk with somebody to show affection.
I liked her from Indian Idol. I have affection with her like my sister.