India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

PROMO - Sneak Preview of SSBS

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

In the coming days Pihu will come to learn of Gauri and Rudra's marriage (I didn't pay attention to today's episode) and upon realising they are now a couple, Pihu will try to charm Rudra once again. Rudra is in love with Pihu - his heart and soul is for her.  Gauri loves Rudra and realizing she is going to lose the man she loves and her husband and takes a stand.  The following is what the producers are planning to grace us with us with - ENJOY

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shopaholic83teri_susankoolchicknycsweetieSilverBell

ekumeed Senior Member
ekumeed
ekumeed

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Well, I didn't really watch yesterday's episode after reading the update which I found weird. And I watched today's and found that weird.

I just don't know what to think anymore. I am wondering if I am watching the same show I was gaga in love with a few days ago...because you have to understand I had to play catch-up to the key segments of the series (since I only recently started watching)...and never expected the show to be executed the way it has been in the past two weeks.

And I know a large segment of the Indian audience enjoys saas-bahu tracks on television, but I have never been able to relate to such tracks well which is where this show seems to be heading towards. Much more interesting to me would have been almost exclusive focus on Rudra-Gauri track which itself is not being developed properly and also Abhay-Pihu track.

And as far as Pihu is concerned, I will be very sad to watch her start to develop negative shades as I do think she is selfish and self-centered but not negative and I think it will be writers' cop-out to make her negative so that Rudra-Gauri can be more acceptable together for the audience that has still not been able to receive well the lack of Ruhu or more acceptable generally.

I just don't know what to say...

I am now only participating on the Forum because of the great members here...that's it.

Sincerely,
Ek Umeed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009SilverBell

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
wow. thanks for sharing.
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekumeed

Well, I didn't really watch yesterday's episode after reading the update which I found weird. And I watched today's and found that weird.

I just don't know what to think anymore. I am wondering if I am watching the same show I was gaga in love with a few days ago...because you have to understand I had to play catch-up to the key segments of the series (since I only recently started watching)...and never expected the show to be executed the way it has been in the past two weeks.

And I know a large segment of the Indian audience enjoys saas-bahu tracks on television, but I have never been able to relate to such tracks well which is where this show seems to be heading towards. Much more interesting to me would have been almost exclusive focus on Rudra-Gauri track which itself is not being developed properly and also Abhay-Pihu track.

And as far as Pihu is concerned, I will be very sad to watch her start to develop negative shades as I do think she is selfish and self-centered but not negative and I think it will be writers' cop-out to make her negative so that Rudra-Gauri can be more acceptable together for the audience that has still not been able to receive well the lack of Ruhu or more acceptable generally.

I just don't know what to say...

I am now only participating on the Forum because of the great members here...that's it.

Sincerely,
Ek Umeed
Welcome to the wonderful world of Indian desi dramas. It's like a Merry-Go-Round. All the horses look so pretty and the music seems so much fun but once you get on you realize you are going nowhere - just takes around in circles and leaves you feeling sick and nauseated. LOL

Edited by Laila2009 - 14 December 2010 at 7:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeed

shopaholic83 Senior Member
shopaholic83
shopaholic83

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
this idea was expected,i think when finally R realizes his love for G,Pihu will come back into R's life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedLadyZaib

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
t4s

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top