Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by njo921

bigg boss wrote stilettos in the letter so she said it....

i think u people r looking into this too much!!
did u read the letter your self or happen to see the letter...πŸ˜• .
she uttered the word twice after reading the letter, she could have rectified that..

and if BB has written that, then shame on him too...But i give BB benefit of doubt, as noone of us have seen the letter with our own eyes..
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mihali7

Although I really admire Shewta I laughed a lot too wen she said tht buh its not her fault cuz tht's how English is taught in India so blame the British English they teach in Indian schools.

Samir studied in US so he is used to the American accent and sounds great.

But dont blame ST bcuz she had to say the 'steeltoe' bcuz it was written in tht paper its not like the paper said heels/pumps buh said it the wrong way.

Then there is Veena who is such a wannabe she will never-ever learn to say certain things the right way. I bet some words jalapeno and lingerie she wud pronounce them the way they are written so it is impossible to expect correct pronounciation from her.
Sameer did his schooling in india and then came to USA.. Sameer is a Xaverian and then
studied in UCLA...his basics were done in India only..

Dont blame the teachers...these women are old enough to learn proper elocution. If they cant, they should avoid.
Originally posted by njo921

who cares... y make fun of peoples english? it doesnt make them more or less as people. idk y people put so much importance in knowing proper english especially if u live in india! obviously they r going to have accents but theres nothing wrong with that!! shweta was just reading the letter and teaching seema when she was speaking in english anyways... y blame an indian for having an indian accent while speaking english... kinda silly!
well said  as i really feel sad why they point on such things... ask a Englishman  to talk in punjabi i am sure shweta & veena are better than that.. pathetic thinking Edited by naddiya26 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

did u read the letter your self or happen to see the letter...πŸ˜•

You dont need to see the letter its common sense.She was reading the letter at that time if bigg boss had written the correct word she would have pronounced it like that.She might not know english but she is not blind.But i think you also had an issue with why she said this word in english did you want her to translate it in hindi and say
Originally posted by naddiya26

well said  as i really feel sad why they point on such things... ask a person from english man  to talk in punjabi i am sure shweta & veena are better than that.. pathetic thinking

english of Sweta and VeenaπŸ˜† ....better than the english of the doodhwala of our house...but doodhwala never tries to show off and speak inEnglish on national TV..🀣

now if u compare Seemaji ands Sweta or Veena, then obviously better...but to me, Seemaji is far better, at least she does not show off...

@red: r u referring to me?
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by fire_gun

just a language not a big deal... if sumbody didn;t pronounced words properly 
Its not a big deal...I know...like Germans give a damn to english language...but why this show off , when use of english is even not required..
Originally posted by Prud123

she pronounced three times...even when she had a chance to rectify..

you know why we love people like Seemaji, because they admit they are not educated...and are honest...they dont show off..
Originally posted by trupat

they can criticize sweta much as they want to but making statement  that sweta shouldn't speak the language because her grammar is not correct isn't right '' so sort of statement isn't about sweta only, it goes to common people as well

its not about Sweta only,,,pls read the post...its about every women contestent who speak wrong english...

question is not about sweta....question is why to speak something and boast about it...when you are not sure...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Shweta and Sameer better beware . .they can get death due to stilletos  πŸ˜›