fire_gun

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged
just a language not a big deal... if sumbody didn;t pronounced words properly 
.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amy22

Yes, Veena and Shweta also make mistakes but I think Sara was the worst. She never added an "s" to 3rd Person Singular of Present Tense.

i kno she wus Ouch

her patent dialogue wus:

"Everybody Know Me For Three Years "

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92amy22

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
OMG ST just said one mis pronounced  one word and havoc is crested in this forum.Guys its just a word.Its not like she said a whole sentence wrong.God and then you guys say ST fans are biased.ST haters are biased.They just need any reason to criticize her.Talk about being nuetral

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauahargeous_N

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
OMG i wrote created as crested by mistake.Oh no now people will ask me to stop writing in english because i spelled a word wrongly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauahargeous_N

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged

to topic starter: so are you saying that people who can't speak english well shouldn't speak at all ..... my english is bad so does that mean that i should not come to this website??? .... i dont think sweta or veena r trying to prove anything ..... you don't have right to say that  they shouldnt talk in english, just because their grammar is not perfect ..... your topic should be that they should not use english because its not against the rules  ...... newly immigrant people in us, canada, uk should not try to speak english because they dont know the perfect grammar??? r  u saying that people who immigrant to us, canada, uk and other countries shouldn't try to speak  the english they know the grammar perfectly???  its not about the grammar its about them using the languages when its against the rules ..... your statements is not onl against sweta but to everyone who is trying to learn the language

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=trupat]

to topic starter: so are you saying that people who can't speak english well shouldn't speak at all ..... my english is bad so does that mean that i should not come to this website??? .... i dont think sweta or veena r trying to prove anything ..... you don't have right to say that  they shouldnt talk in english, just because their grammar is not perfect ..... your topic should be that they should not use english because its not against the rules  ...... newly immigrant people in us, canada, uk should not try to speak english because they dont know the perfect grammar??? r  u saying that people who immigrant to us, canada, uk and other countries shouldn't try to speak  the english they know the grammar perfectly???  its not about the grammar its about them using the languages when its against the rules ..... your statements is not onl against sweta but to everyone who is trying to learn the language

Chill trupat these are just some ST haters who just want some reason to criticize her because she doesnt give them many.So they have created an issue over one mis pronounced word.That's the kind of power ST has in this forum.People listen to her each word so that they can find something to criticize her  for
AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

Chill trupat these are just some ST haters who just want some reason to criticize her because she doesnt give them many.So they have created an issue over one mis pronounced word.That's the kind of power ST has in this forum.People listen to her each word so that they can find something to criticize her  for

they can criticize sweta much as they want to but making statement  that sweta shouldn't speak the language because her grammar is not correct isn't right …… so sort of statement isn't about sweta only, it goes to common people as well

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index