Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Stilettos.. (Page 2)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by njo921

who cares... y make fun of peoples english? it doesnt make them more or less as people. idk y people put so much importance in knowing proper english especially if u live in india! obviously they r going to have accents but theres nothing wrong with that!! shweta was just reading the letter and teaching seema when she was speaking in english anyways... y blame an indian for having an indian accent while speaking english... kinda silly!

its not a question of accent, but the grammar..first of all, they do not need to speak english...and next, if they speak, they need to do justice to the language.

not all persons need to be well versed in english...seemaji is not educated, she does not feel shamed to say she does not know how to read or write, she is so honest, no show off...Germans give a damn to english...but these women speak english to show off that they can speak in english...but the day, they face someone who knows proper english, they will be utterly screwed...

my plain question...why speak in English, if you dont know the language..its like, .if one does not know how to dance, why claim and show off ...

this discussion is very much valid, as being a viewer, I can ask "why showing disrespect to a language"..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ohiotanya12Vino_lalukin4goodSoapLeadNitrate-shabz-

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
she said siletto, at least thrice..Unhappy
Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

who cares... y make fun of peoples english? it doesnt make them more or less as people. idk y people put so much importance in knowing proper english especially if u live in india! obviously they r going to have accents but theres nothing wrong with that!! shweta was just reading the letter and teaching seema when she was speaking in english anyways... y blame an indian for having an indian accent while speaking english... kinda silly!

its not a question of accent, but the grammar..first of all, they do not need to speak english...and next, if they speak, they need to do justice to the language.

not all persons need to be well versed in english...seemaji is not educated, she does not feel shamed to say she does not know how to read or write, she is so honest, no show off...Germans give a damn to english...but these women speak english to show off that they can speak in english...but the day, they face someone who knows proper english, they will be utterly screwed...

my plain question...why speak in English, if you dont know the language..its like, .if one does not know how to dance, why claim and show off ...

this discussion is very much valid, as being a viewer, I can ask "why showing disrespect to a language"..

ditto
blueash IF-Rockerz
blueash
blueash

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

I agree with u....they r not allowed to speak in english,apni hindi bhasha mein bolna hai even then they r talking n talking wrong...sara was worst...
pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

she said siletto, at least thrice..Unhappy

ya i was surprised 2 hear
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
I have just one question...whats the need..at the end, when these women are facing some viewers, who know a little but of the language, these women are just making mockery of themselves..

its not necessary to speak in English...dont speak if you are not proper in the basic usage...noone is asking them to recite Shakespeare or Keats ot Shelley...Unhappy

like Dolly said "psyche"...the word is "psycho" as Ashmit said....

Veena saying ASHmit, its ridiculous, she thinks she is doing a great job..but she is just speaking wrong...

if someone calls me BENI instead of Bani
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SM28

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueash

I agree with u....they r not allowed to speak in english,apni hindi bhasha mein bolna hai even then they r talking n talking wrong...sara was worst...

right, Sara was the worst in English...I have never heard such english in my life..

actually I feel these people can neither accept their own language from their heart nor can they learn the good things from other cultures..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SM28.Monami.shivani003

Mishlae Senior Member
Mishlae
Mishlae

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Most of these folks are school drop out. I don't think they are in an environmemt where english is spoken as a first language. Therefore no opportunity to learn/rectify. In this case ignorance is bliss.
Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12lukin4goodSoappooja.s92shivani003Omshanti1111

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index