Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I just watched the BB ? did Sweta say, "siletto" instead of stilettos..

also liked the way, Sweta recited Johny....

I think along with sleep, constantly uttering English (that too wrong english) is also against rules, as also the wrong english, as said by the women of the house, Sara, Sweta, Dolly and Veena are just hilarious..

except Aanchal, not anyone has a proper sense of English usage...I dont know why these ladies make such mockeries of themselves...I have heard Sweta, Sara and Veena uttering.." he want" instead of "he wants"...😆

this discussion will base on the proper and improper use of English language in the show: very much as per the rule of the show.
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
but i guess shweta is more dignified in her english then veena

bechri veena what will she do with her heels
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mrs.karan.kundr

this topic is not a comparison between the engish of the 2... the point here is shweta mispronounced the word....
I wonder why... jo bhee topic ho, ghoom fir ke Veena pe hi aa jaata hai....
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ya just like how Aanchal is more dignified than Shweta ðŸ˜³
always tryin to pull others down jeeez

Edited by anna143 - 13 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anna143

---
Edited by anna143 - 13 years ago

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
who cares... y make fun of peoples english? it doesnt make them more or less as people. idk y people put so much importance in knowing proper english especially if u live in india! obviously they r going to have accents but theres nothing wrong with that!! shweta was just reading the letter and teaching seema when she was speaking in english anyways... y blame an indian for having an indian accent while speaking english... kinda silly!
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

both r equally bad...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: njo921

who cares... y make fun of peoples english? it doesnt make them more or less as people. idk y people put so much importance in knowing proper english especially if u live in india! obviously they r going to have accents but theres nothing wrong with that!! shweta was just reading the letter and teaching seema when she was speaking in english anyways... y blame an indian for having an indian accent while speaking english... kinda silly!

its not a question of accent, but the grammar..first of all, they do not need to speak english...and next, if they speak, they need to do justice to the language.

not all persons need to be well versed in english...seemaji is not educated, she does not feel shamed to say she does not know how to read or write, she is so honest, no show off...Germans give a damn to english...but these women speak english to show off that they can speak in english...but the day, they face someone who knows proper english, they will be utterly screwed...

my plain question...why speak in English, if you dont know the language..its like, .if one does not know how to dance, why claim and show off ...

this discussion is very much valid, as being a viewer, I can ask "why showing disrespect to a language"..
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
she said siletto, at least thrice..😔
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

its not a question of accent, but the grammar..first of all, they do not need to speak english...and next, if they speak, they need to do justice to the language.

not all persons need to be well versed in english...seemaji is not educated, she does not feel shamed to say she does not know how to read or write, she is so honest, no show off...Germans give a damn to english...but these women speak english to show off that they can speak in english...but the day, they face someone who knows proper english, they will be utterly screwed...

my plain question...why speak in English, if you dont know the language..its like, .if one does not know how to dance, why claim and show off ...

this discussion is very much valid, as being a viewer, I can ask "why showing disrespect to a language"..

ditto