India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Ragini's compassion for Anmol (Page 3)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
saveeta i had it look in my mind abt the general way ragini treats anmol just plain simple  interaction which was lacking I felt.

I see her role great as a bahu  mother  and to some extent as a wife, but wife was purly out of duty as anmol had put in his letter he would love to see his wife as a friend for him, which never happened during these 5 months i mean as two  people who happen to know each other for so many years not in teh eyes of  the viewer coz we saw their acquaintance only since 4 months,

Just that maybe Anmol would have loads and loads to tell her and talk and share somthing  about himself abt his  life or somthing but would she ever sit and listen ,..

Well these kinda things would defiantly be a way Anmol would  be happy to react to ragini's idea of listening to him

Hope  these get answered sometime  when there is  a making of season two which seems to be necessary at least for their  story !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslansaveeta24

ruslan Groupbie
ruslan
ruslan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Anmol and ragini both loosened up a bit after the vasu/tammy acceptance...anmol was more teasing. I love his "to mein jaon?" and Ragini laughing blushing at that Big smile i thnk hes making a habit of asking her permission Big smileLOL they showed 2 or 3 times Big smile

saveeta24shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
yes I have no complaints on his side he is such a darling [ LOL] and also could see her side of getting happiness,
but somewhere in the beginning and little down the line  if she could be a little more compassionate  during that time wud have been great !!

Anmol never complains and he is so so anything will do madam for ragini another thing which i feel he was  so nice to her !!

We have our list of please do ragini which we need to gift it to Angini ! for   their wedding !!LOL

ruslansaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
@shanti..agree with you anmol was too much sugarcoated darling for ragini...Smile

how much we heard "aap ke liye kuch bhi""aap ki khushi chahata houn" ..."aap hamesha khush rahe"...so much love for ragini..

in the end ragini too got his famous lines.."ab mein sirf aap ki khushi chahatee houn""'aap ki khushi ke liye" she gave him divorce and call him back too..

wat a couple they have made us love them to bits and sometimes made us gone crazy about their "pehele aap ki khushi"...

even though they are so special for us and now  our wish and waiting for their love journey together in season 2..

Edited by savee_k - 15 December 2010 at 10:24am
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@shanti..agree with you anmol was too much sugarcoated darling for ragini...Smile

how much we heard "aap ke liye kuch bhi""aap ki khushi chahata houn" ..."aap hamesha khush rahe"...so much love for ragini..

in the end ragini too got his famous lines.."ab mein sirf aap ki khushi chahatee houn""'aap ki khushi ke liye" she gave him divorce and call him back too..

wat a couple they have made us love them to bits and sometimes made us gone crazy about their "pehele aap ki khushi"...

even though they are so special for us and now  our wish and waiting for their love journey together in season 2..

saveeta i was all ready  to  give her a piece of my anger when she said tyhat inspitye of knowing  she means tyhe world to him !!
Yes their journey seems so unfinished so  we need  them to have their beautiful stoyr and Ragini side of  loving Anmol for teh person he is and  giving him the happiness he deserves !!

ruslansaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
@shanti..you know when we analyse their journey my anger towards the channel keeps growing day by day..

it was now that the story of angini got to its turning point and to get praised for ending a show with good trps they decide to wind it up..

we got little of ragini's side of love for anmol..the KC epi and later in the end of the show her  sacrifice..how she folded her hands and told shivani anmol is too precious for her.it means lots..without anmol her life will mean nothing and it did reach that stage in the end..

thats why in my opinion if season 2 is on cards we will get a beautiful love story cos i feel ragini's love for anmol will be very deep and intense..

ruslanshanti05

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
shnati awesoem topic...meri beemari thodi theek hui...
i want ragini to seriously land on sofa for few days so she can ..realize what anmol went thru all thos eyears..and its time anmol packs his bag and jhoot mooth roothofy so ragini can beg him to stay....
sachi caretakker...
pehle got mad ke why u dare dance with me..
phir thanks for tmamy ki party
phir mumyji ka support
phir back to square one...
aur phir ...
kabhi idhar kabhi udhaar...
uff chakkar aane laga mujhe....
end mein bhi she was going to  do dhoka ot herself and him.....thank god anmol's bheja was stil working....
seriously on serious note so many character flaws we need remedied..in season 2...
specialy mera ghar mere bache mera parivar..magar pati...n a na wo begana hai...
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
I am glad he did say meri beti when he wanted to make sure that Shivani gets to know his relationship with tammy

Some relationships are beyond anything

As u said Sammy kabhi kabhi becharey ko  sachi gave him such a status that I felt he would have walked out of their lives..
I mean it did hit hid threshold and ander hio ander I am sure gutt raha hoga !!

but due to his promise and fulfilling that he stayed ..
he did'nt expect anything from life but still somewhere his  feelings were never pulled into limelight or seen by  his better half untill it struck her big time

Maybe  the intensity i expected from ragini did'nt  match my expectations till the show started to gear up

but that again caused it to  leave the loose ends of understanding how well Ragini feels for Anmol.

Go to top