Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Ragini's compassion for Anmol (Page 2)

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Somehow I feel that Ragini never understood Anmol and his love affection. I mean something is truly missing from her side.. Now because she was waiting for tammy to give the green signal that she accepted Anmol as her father or Vasu accepting Anmol as her son. I don't know but while watching the scenes from the beginning though there was friction between the two and later on it did fade away , but she has never  made an effort to sit down and talk to him ask him how he3 felt being with the family, since as for a viewer POV we know they have been together since 7 years which is quite a long time but we are shown  a present scenario pulled out from the long span of time and weaved into situations , but over these years  have they sat and talked or ragini had a chance to know Anmol, is he such a stranger to her that in spite of living in the same house under the same roof  in the same room asking him how he feel being in this house lliving with them , So thing which should come naturally since its human mentally

I mean with all the mess of Saakshi track and very less footage given to Angini seriously I mean they are truly nowhere or very little in terms of Ragini understanding Anmol

I think when i see their scenes  he has done every daam possible thing to  understand her deep deep down , no complaints compromised with his life with his identity and he has not got anything back in return and the show was ended.

I feel seriously saad for basic humanity and lack of understanding from ragini;'s side to know what kinda person Anmol is

Any one agreeing with me ?

shanti, great post but it is six years, they took a leap of seven years. Somewhere looks like they forgot, LOLI am watching episodes form the beginning, Anmol clearly mentioned six years.Big smile. Shanti, can't agree with you more, Ragini was alert otherwise to rest of the happenings inside except her husband of six years. UnhappyThumbs Down.

Edited by rekha03 - 14 December 2010 at 9:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruslan

Ouch all the more reason to have bidaai 2...bechara anmolCry

really angry with starplus recently...why end a good trp (#1) show to start a new show?? new shows take time to develop trps...makes no sense. stupid decision on their part Angry

Ending shows on a high seems to be not working in dec.LOLAngryDeadOuchConfused see Dor article to get the gist, makes me mad because this article comes exactly one month later after Bidaai ended.Unhappy

ruslan

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

@shanti..nice topic for discussion..

First scene a leap ,after intro of kids sadnah's barsee and tammy'birthday.

Tammy asking ragini "where is papa"?...we did see ragini's mood very dull and angry too..be it at the house when guddi told her to phone him and she replied if he had to come he will come I wont phone him..at the prayer too when mamaji told ragini that damaadji has organized everything so well ragini mood was off at that time too..

In my pov ....I think that's  wat a wife does when her husband is not present in such important family gathering...ragini was angry anmol was not present for the prayer and mostly he did not wish tammy their daughter "happy birthday" and went to office..for me this was the first sign of ragini reacting as a wife?next after her blast etc she said sorry to him in room and here too as a wife she told him to take care and not sleep on the chair and morning he gets back and neck pain..

Definitely things was not that intimate between them but still more than anmol showing his rights as a husband , ragini  did it as a wife to him..lets take the confrontation of vasu/anmol and him leaving home..why ragini reacted as if she has lost something precious..her restlessness and when he came home she blasted him pouring all her anger on him..then of course she tracked back after being conscious of wat she is doing..in my opinion this will be  the first reaction of a wife and ragini did exactly that after seeing anmol in room.. the POA issue she stood by vasu and showed how she trusted her hubby.next after knowing the reality she gave anmol a good lecture .anmol said "aap ne haq se "then ragini was conscious that she was reacting as a wife to him..

Then their relationship started to change gradually and we got the letter scene..here too we got to watch ragini as a wife.. the letter heading "to my dear wife"..and ragini thought the letter was addressed to her and we got the rain scene..in my opinion deep down ragini was conscious she is anmol's wife  and thus  she was all ready to listen wat her husband has to share with her..

So there were many signs of ragini letting go of her feelings and reacting  as a wife to anmol which sometimes left him perplexed but yes that gap was still there..ragini was a bahu in the rajvansh  but still though in these 7 yrs she had the perfect lifepartner she could not bridged that distance between her/anmol  and main reason vasu her M-I-L..

The day this got resolved ragini's caring/love for her husband started to show more....the gift scene she was all smile /happy ..the kitchen scene how she rushed to him after he got that cut in his hand..a perfect wife...the scene where we viewers got it that yes ragini was in love with her husband is the KC EPI..her illusion about anmol praising her beauty and later she felt shy.. her being hysterical about him in hospital and the hug ....finally anmol got the courage to confess his heart feelings to her as a husband..

A bad twist  in their life and  ragini's sacrifice out of love for anmol even though as per her say "anmol mere liye bahut anmol hein"..

from beginning anmol was a vital part in ragini's life as a husband..as I mentioned above there was so many signs of ragini reacting as a wife to him and he  did had a place in her heart still there was that "but"be it vasu or that guilt that she will be doing wrong to vasu/ranveer....the trio scene with pendant and ragini finally accepted  her love for anmol and thus putting the pendant...her conscience was clear about not doing any thing wrong by reciprocating to anmol's love..we must not forget ranveer was her first love and here it was a second chance in love and it could not happen at first sight ...rajvansh family.tammy ..all were still related to ranveer the one she married wholeheartedly... ragini as a bahu  it was her duty towards them more staying with anmol for 7 yrs along with the  family he has became a very very important part of her life but not being able to give him the right he deserved as we know the reason...ragini made it her duty to make anmol a part of this family..she patched up alekh/anmol.vasu accepting anmol as her son .tammy as her father..three persons who were dear to ragini accepting anmol and last it remained for her to open her heart for him...it happenned and it started from real father issue to the KC EPI.

I still give ragini benefit of doubt..she was a caring..devoted wife to anmol ..she was taking care of his every need but yes only one not sharing any intimacy with him..there were many a time she did feel anmol's presence as a man ..after the first time they slept together..when anmol wanted to talk about it she rushed to alekh's room.. there was that fear on her face that her heart has started feeling something above care for anmol.. the balm scene..his touch..the eyes lock.the blush etc..ragini with time was finally little by little taking that step towards anmol..

for sure an abrupt ending  and all faults go to the channel as now the story would have been more interesting.... ragini was in love but we were deprived of their love track .. we do know anmol loved her more than himself but now it was to be shown ragini's depth of love for anmol.. ..the intimacy in the couple life..the sharing of their thoughts about these 7 yrs ..ragini knowing more deeply about his past/family..

all I can wish a bidaai season 2 and angini love journey is the usp once more as it was from the beginning keeping the viewers glued to their screen ...

Edited by savee_k - 14 December 2010 at 10:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanrekha02shanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Ragini did feel something for Anmol, I am just watching this episode where Anmol has left the house in anger, Ragini is still sitting on the steps outside her house waiting with her mobile in her hand, what makes it worse is only that Ragini was never given a chance to say her feelings to Anmol, thanks to intro being needed for the new show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslansaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@shanti..nice topic for discussion..

First scene a leap ,after intro of kids sadnah's barsee and tammy'birthday.

Tammy asking ragini "where is papa"?...we did see ragini's mood very dull and angry too..be it at the house when guddi told her to phone him and she replied if he had to come he will come I wont phone him..at the prayer too when mamaji told ragini that damaadji has organized everything so well ragini mood was off at that time too..

In my pov ....I think that's  wat a wife does when her husband is not present in such important family gathering?ragini was angry anmol was not present for the prayer and mostly he did not wish tammy their daughter "happy birthday" and went to office..for me this was the first sign of ragini reacting as a wife?next after her blast etc she said sorry to him in room and here too as a wife she told him to take care and not sleep on the chair and morning he gets back and neck pain..

Definitely things was not that intimate between them but still more than anmol showing his rights as a husband , ragini  did it as a wife to him..lets take the confrontation of vasu/anmol and him leaving home..why ragini reacted as if she has lost something precious..her restlessness and when he came home she blasted him pouring all her anger on him..then of course she tracked back after being conscious of wat she is doing..in my opinion this will be  the first reaction of a wife and ragini did exactly that after seeing anmol in room.. the POA issue she stood by vasu and showed how she trusted her hubby.next after knowing the reality she gave anmol a good lecture .anmol said "aap ne haq se "then ragini was conscious that she was reacting as a wife to him..

Then their relationship started to change gradually and we got the letter scene..here too we got to watch ragini as a wife.. the letter heading "to my dear wife"..and ragini thought the letter was addressed to her and we got the rain scene..in my opinion deep down ragini was conscious she is anmol's wife  and thus  she was all ready to listen wat her husband has to share with her..

So there were many signs of ragini letting go of her feelings and reacting  as a wife to anmol which sometimes left him perplexed but yes that gap was still there..ra gini was a bahu in the rajvansh  but still though in these 7 yrs she had the perfect lifepartner she could not bridged that distance between her/anmol  and main reason vasu her M-I-L..

The day this got resolved ragini's caring/love for her husband started to show more?the gift scene she was all smile /happy ..the kitchen scene how she rushed to him after he got that cut in his hand..a perfect wife?the scene where we viewers got it that yes ragini was in love with her husband is the KC EPI..her illusion about anmol praising her beauty and later she felt shy.. her being hysterical about him in hospital and the hug ?finally anmol got the courage to confess his heart feelings to her as a husband..

A bad twist  in their life and we  ragini's sacrifice out of love for anmol even though as per her say "anmol mere liye bahut anmol hein"..

from beginning anmol was a vital part in ragini's life as a husband..as I mentioned above there was so many signs of ragini reacting as a wife to him and he  did had a place in her heart still there was that "but"be it vasu or that guilt that she will be doing wrong to vasu/ranveer??the trio scene with pendant and ragini finally accepted  her love for anmol and thus putting the pendant?her conscience was clear about not doing any thing wrong by reciprocating to anmol's love..we must not forget ranveer was her first love and here it was a second chance in love and it could not happen at first sight ?.rajvansh family.tammy ..all were still related to ranveer the one she married wholeheartedly... ragini as a bahu  it was her duty towards them more staying with anmol for 7 yrs along with the  family he has became a very very important part of her life but not being able to give him the right he deserved as we know the reason...ragini made it her duty to make anmol a part of this family..sh e patched up alekh/anmol.vasu accepting anmol as her son .tammy as her father..three persons who was dear to ragini accepting anmol and last it remained for her to open her heart for him?it happenned and it started from real father issue to the KC EPI.

I still give ragini benefit of doubt..she was a caring..devoted wife to anmol ..she was taking care of his every need but yes only one not sharing any intimacy with him..there were many a time she did feel anmol's presence as a man ..after the first time they slept together..when anmol wanted to talk about it she rushed to alekh's room.. there was that fear on her face that her heart has started feeling something above care for anmol.. the balm scene..his touch..the eyes lock.the blush etc..ragini with time was finally little by little taking that step towards anmol..

for sure an abrupt ending  and all faults go to the channel as now the story would have been more interesting.... ragini was in love but we were deprived of their love track .. we do know anmol loved her more than himself but now it was to be shown ragini's depth of love for anmol.. ..the intimacy in the couple life..the sharing of their thoughts about these 7 yrs ..ragini knowing more deeply about his past/family..

all I can wish a bidaai season 2 and angini love journey is the usp once more as it was from the beginning keeping the viewers glued to their screen ...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWClap Clap Clap Clap   ,SIMPLY FANTASTICClap Clap Clap Clap  .NO ONE CAN  ANALYZE THE STORY LIKE YOUClap Clap Clap Clap Clap .ITS JUST AWESOMEClap Clap Clap .LONG TIME YOU HAVE ANALYZED LIKE THIS Wink.NO WORDS TO PRAISE YOUR POST. Clap Clap Star  Star   Star   Star

saveeta24

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Saveeta wow you have put it down beautifully, i do agree to  all the points you have  jotted, my only concern was that cheer humanity and understanding level as to I live with a man he knows so much about my family my side of my life with my daughter (taking into consideration that she always asserts as her daughter) , have i made an attempt to understand his side of how he feels living with us  adjusting to such a life style  what went through  in his life..
i mean sheer conversation  seeing how two people  can start as strangers and develop into  a relationship of knowing each other.

Somewhere i mean when i start seeing  the scenes of Anmol and ragini  he puts in 200% into everything to keep her happy as he feels he does it from his heart  and as a priomise to keep ragini always happy and content , but looking at his POV I feel he seems he  has'nt got his share !! somewhere ie is at loss , and cannot deny it as  much needed  talk  was not there when it was truly needed for him

And ofcourse when things started to move on they ended the show at the  main point of ragini  making her way to realize that Anmol is truly a part of her life and  will be forever !!

Its  just that I see somthing void  in her side of understanding the depth of his way of  showering his affection towards her..

ruslansaveeta24

ruslan Groupbie
ruslan
ruslan

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks to everyone for having such a lively discussion. I think Bidaai is one of the most busy forums on IF for starplus...even more active than forums with shows still runningLOL even if  we've had our show closed for a month and no official news of reutrning ClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02saveeta24shanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
@shanti..i do understand your pov..

definitely there was that lacking part in this relationship..

i wont say ragini was afraid of the society that being a widow married a second time.that was not at all the case..the big barrier in this relationship was vasu..after 7 yrs ragini was still more vasu's bahu as it was from the first day though she married anmol..next ragini too gave a promise that she will look after khushi as her own daughter..then alekh's coming back to square one with the loss of sadnah..thus this neglected her personal life/happiness..

all this responsibilities as a bahu  did not spare her any time to communicate on a personal front with anmol..as i mentioned in my post above there were many a time she reacted as a wife but next back step...

ragini as a bahu to vasu and her vows to take care of khushi/alekh did had an impact on her personal life...

in the end alekh did say in these 7 yrs you have lived for the family but now i want you to live your life and that with anmol..

coming to anmol i agree he gave his best in this relationship..it was a promise but later he was more  a father to tammy and husband to ragini..he fell in love but still giving that space to ragini..for me as a husband he understood ragini's situation..her family needed her more and he was there for her anytime ..he knew she loved ranveer her first hubby and it will take time for her to be close to him or accept him with her heart.he never for once feel desperate or angry about ragini not reciprocating to his sweet gestures...he was patient and out of the unexpected ragini gave him that green signal on the KC epi and he confessed his love to her..

ragini was a wife/a bahu before..tragic circumstances changed her life with a new lifepartner..it took her 7 yrs to fell in love with anmol wiping out  all that barriers in their relationship.a second chance in love with the most perfect adorable stranger she married 7 yrs back..

to say ragini's story of her love for anmol which we got just a slight glimspe during the KC epi  and the last epi but it was ended so cruelly..

ruslanshanti05

Go to top