India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Ragini's compassion for Anmol

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

Somehow I feel that Ragini never understood Anmol and his love affection. I mean something is truly missing from her side.. Now because she was waiting for tammy to give the green signal that she accepted Anmol as her father or Vasu accepting Anmol as her son. I don't know but while watching the scenes from the beginning though there was friction between the two and later on it did fade away , but she has never  made an effort to sit down and talk to him ask him how he3 felt being with the family, since as for a viewer POV we know they have been together since 7 years which is quite a long time but we are shown  a present scenario pulled out from the long span of time and weaved into situations , but over these years  have they sat and talked or ragini had a chance to know Anmol, is he such a stranger to her that in spite of living in the same house under the same roof  in the same room asking him how he feel being in this house lliving with them , So thing which should come naturally since its human mentally

I mean with all the mess of Saakshi track and very less footage given to Angini seriously I mean they are truly nowhere or very little in terms of Ragini understanding Anmol

I think when i see their scenes  he has done every daam possible thing to  understand her deep deep down , no complaints compromised with his life with his identity and he has not got anything back in return and the show was ended.

I feel seriously saad for basic humanity and lack of understanding from ragini;'s side to know what kinda person Anmol is

Any one agreeing with me ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asterix123ruslanjpp06rekha02sami01

ruslan Groupbie
ruslan
ruslan

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Ouch all the more reason to have bidaai 2...bechara anmolCry

really angry with starplus recently...why end a good trp (#1) show to start a new show?? new shows take time to develop trps...makes no sense. stupid decision on their part Angry

Edited by ruslan - 14 December 2010 at 6:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02sami01shanti05

asterix123 Newbie
asterix123
asterix123

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
So true Shanti. I felt the same way. You just took the words out of my mouth. I watch the previous Angini episodes daily (need a dose of Anmol everyday :)) and I feel exactly the same way. I have been having this feeling for so long but gave the benefit of doubt to Ragini because she lost Ranvir whom she loved very dearly. As I keep watching the episodes again and again, I feel something (her love I guess) missing from Ragini's end towards Anmol. It was more her concern of him not being around to solve the family problems rather than really really missing him. I still cannot watch the divorce episodes. They are too painful for me to watch seeing Anmol going through so much pain.

Anmol left no stone unturned to express his feelings for Ragini or to take care of her family. It felt more like a samjotha from Ragini's end..I still don't feel she loves him..especially after watching the last episode.

Anmol's character was sketched so perfectly - loving father, loving husband, great friend, great support to the family and elders and still a Human being..not Mahan. He gave everything he had ..

I wish we get Season 2 with Ragini's unconditional love towards Anmol and not accepting him because Tammy and Vasu accepted him. That would be a treat to watch.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02sami01shanti05

jpp06 Groupbie
jpp06
jpp06

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

I agree with you, Ragini is always indifferent towards Anmol.  Few things come to mind:

-  She always keeps saying , "mera parivar", "meri beti", she never says "humara"

-  Making him sleep on the sofa for 7 years, the least she could have done is gotten a diwan, at least he could have stretched out instead of being hunched up on the sofa.

-  Every time he tries to talk or get close to her, she always makes some lame excuse and walks out.  Some cases in point:

• She didn't want to go on the trip to Kanpur with Anmol
  • When Anmol wants to talk to her about the night Tammy slept with them,  she says she has something to do and walks away
  • When he compliments her and her pendant, she says thanks and walks out
  • After Tammy accepts Anmol as her father,  Anmol and Ragini have this emotional talk when Ragini closes the door on Ranvir's picture,  Anmol is hopeful that things may change for the better, but then all of a sudden she is ready to leave again and Anmol tries to make small talk to keep her in the room.  She only stays when Tashi come in.
  • The night of karva chauth when he is trying to confess his feelings for her, she does not feel comfortable and her initial reaction is to move away from him, but this time he stands in her way.

-  She is always thanking him for helping her with her pariwar, thus maintaining a formal relationship

-  The time when Alekh was going to commit suicide and Anmol saved him.  Both Anmol and Alekh were hurt, Anmol in the chest and Alekh on the hand, Ragini went running to check on her jija ji, didn't even show any concern for Anmol.   I'm sure that must have really hurt Anmol's feelings.

-  The time when he invited her for lunch and she saw Shivani there, she was too willing to leave, so that Shivani and Anmol can spend time together.  It's like she didn't want to spend time with him, she's always preoccupied with other things and other people.

-  But the ending was the limit, she was going to trick Anmol into marrying Shivani.  She was too willing to believe everything that Shivani told her about Anmol, a person she has just met.  She had no right to deceive Anmol , specially after he begged her not to divorce him and told her how her and the family were his life.  Instead she played him for a fool and pretended that everything was okay and that she was going to marry him after all.  It's only Anmol's good fortune that he found out about this otherwise, thanks to Ragini, he would have been married to Shivani and found himself in a big mess.  I can't understand her motivation behind letting him go.  She says, "Anmol is anmol for her but pyar kurbani maangta hai", but I don't understand who was asking for the kurbani, she decided this on her own, Anmol never told her that he loved anyone else or wanted to leave.   She should have known that he loved her, by the way he looked at her, the way he respected her and all her decisions, the way he worked so hard to earn the respect of all the family members.  She must have been blind not to see all this.

I think a good start for Bidaai 2 would be to show Anmol on their wedding night confronting Ragini and really giving her a piece of his mind.   Telling her how disappointed he is in her and the fact that she was ready to give him up, makes him wonder if she even loves him.  He should sleep on the bed and let her sleep on the sofa for a while.  Anmol should start being indifferent towards Ragini, that will make her think hard about the way she treated him all these years, wanting him around just to solve all her problems.  She should realize how selfish she has been when it came to Anmol, how much for granted she took him and be thankful that he is still in her life.  She better start giving him first priority and thinking of ways to make it up to him asap.

Edited by jpp06 - 14 December 2010 at 8:26pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asterix123ruslanrekha02sami01shanti05

asterix123 Newbie
asterix123
asterix123

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
@jpp06: You outlined it so well. ClapClapClap. Agree with everything you said.
ClapClap
The last episode was the limit..so true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
great responses and for me as a women if I place myself in ragini's place I feel that there is major lack of such things .
take for example the scene where she finally admits that Anmol and Ragini should be together, It was  totally blunt and flat...

I mean she  was ready to give up the main important person in her life , never realizing what it woudl do it him
Anmol used his intelligence and made sure he stay put with ragini but her efforst were more of getting rid of him  offereing divorce and thinking that he wud be happy with Shivani

Anyways tahst more of the very end  tag which tehy pushed in,
but as u mentioned many instances where Ragini as a person could have shown more compassion towards Anmol  just  as a human being who is practically all lone in RH and given a tretement of an outsider
Infact when I here the dialogue which he gave to tammy  that he is an outsider I truly felt he was soo right
I am sure inside himself he has always felt that !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanrekha02

ruslan Groupbie
ruslan
ruslan

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
@jpg06: very well said....i would rather Anmol be very mad at her too...until she realizes 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpp06

I agree with you, Ragini is always indifferent towards Anmol.  Few things come to mind:

-  She always keeps saying , "mera parivar", "meri beti", she never says "humara"I hated her while she says "MERI"Ouch

-  Making him sleep on the sofa for 7 years, the least she could have done is gotten a diwan, at least he could have stretched out instead of being hunched up on the sofa.

-  Every time he tries to talk or get close to her, she always makes some lame excuse and walks out.  Some cases in point:

• She didn't want to go on the trip to Kanpur with Anmol BUT SHE GOT READY HERSELF NAWink Wink
  • When Anmol wants to talk to her about the night Tammy slept with them,  she says she has something to do and walks away She must have felt little awkward to talk about thatEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 
  • When he compliments her and her pendant, she says thanks and walks outI loved that scene ,that was the first time she was smiling and teasing Anmol Wink Embarrassed Embarrassed Wink
  • After Tammy accepts Anmol as her father,  Anmol and Ragini have this emotional talk when Ragini closes the door on Ranvir's picture,  Anmol is hopeful that things may change for the better, but then all of a sudden she is ready to leave again and Anmol tries to make small talk to keep her in the room.  She only stays when Tashi come in. But I think both felt little close to each other after Tammy accepting him as her father.Big smile Wink
  • The night of karva chauth when he is trying to confess his feelings for her, she does not feel comfortable and her initial reaction is to move away from him, but this time he stands in her way. Anyway,she was there listening to  him and not moving away from him while he was confessingBig smile Big smile,So she must been having a feeling for Anmol at that timeWink Wink and in the morning also she was just dreaming of Anmol applying Sindoor .Embarrassed Embarrassed

-  She is always thanking him for helping her with her pariwar, thus maintaining a formal relationship THAT IS TRUEOuch

-  The time when Alekh was going to commit suicide and Anmol saved him.  Both Anmol and Alekh were hurt, Anmol in the chest and Alekh on the hand, Ragini went running to check on her jija ji, didn't even show any concern for Anmol.   I'm sure that must have really hurt Anmol's feelings.I was waiting that she takes care of Anmol and dresses his injury but unfortunately the CT'S did not show any sign of her feeling.Cry Cry Cry

-  The time when he invited her for lunch and she saw Shivani there, she was too willing to leave, so that Shivani and Anmol can spend time together.  It's like she didn't want to spend time with him, she's always preoccupied with other things and other people.

-  But the ending was the limit, she was going to trick Anmol into marrying Shivani.  She was too willing to believe everything that Shivani told her about Anmol, a person she has just met Well said Can she not able to see Anmol's feelings for her?Cry Ouch.  She had no right to deceive Anmol , specially after he begged her not to divorce him and told her how her and the family were his life Anmol just made me cry in those scenesCry Cry .  Instead she played him for a fool and pretended that everything was okay and that she was going to marry him after all.  It's only Anmol's good fortune that he found out about this otherwise, thanks to Ragini, he would have been married to Shivani and found himself in a big mess.  I can't understand her motivation behind letting him go.  She says, "Anmol is anmol for her but pyar kurbani maangta hai", but I don't understand who was asking for the kurbani, she decided this on her own, Anmol never told her that he loved anyone else or wanted to leave.   She should have known that he loved her, by the way he looked at her, the way he respected her and all her decisions, the way he worked so hard to earn the respect of all the family members.  She must have been blind not to see all this.SO TRUE SHE IS SO BLIND NOT ABLE TO SEE ANJMOL'S LOVE.Ouch Ouch Ouch

I think a good start for Bidaai 2 would be to show Anmol on their wedding night confronting Ragini and really giving her a piece of his mind WOWWW JUST LOVE TO SEE THE SCENEClap Clap Clap Clap .   Telling her how disappointed he is in her and the fact that she was ready to give him up, makes him wonder if she even loves him hope to see the scene in season2Big smile Big smile.  He should sleep on the bed and let her sleep on the sofa for a while.NOOOOShocked  Anmol should start being indifferent towards Ragini, that will make her think hard about the way she treated him all these years, wanting him around just to solve all her problems.  She should realize how selfish she has been when it came to Anmol, how much for granted she took him and be thankful that he is still in her life.  She better start giving him first priority and thinking of ways to make it up to him asap.WAITING TO SEE THEIR HAPPY LIFE WITH TAMMY AND ANMOL JRBig smile Big smile Big smile

Very well written.Just loved it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanrekha02sami01shanti05

Go to top