India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Sameera is here!!!!!!!

PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

Take a huge breath guys, she is not here, i am just assuming!!!

I think Maaneet's wedding day will gonna be a history. But how can we forget that Arjun is planning something.....Big smile

In my opinion, the story will go like this:

The night before the wedding day, Arjun will kidnap Geet.Cry

Geet: Bachaao, maan sir... koi muje bachaao... (But no one hears, coz daadi and annie has put a 30 mis courtesy and maan is so furious with that, so he is soo drawn in to his Tai what ever practice)

Arjun: U r jaan will not come to save u,,,, (wicked smile)

Now it's the wedding day.. Annie knocks ;;;; "geet geet, open the door yar, it's ur wedding day"

No answer. she tried several times, but no use.

She goes to Daadi and tells her, daadi also tries her best but no use. As soon they going to tell this to Maan, phone rings,

Maan: Hello... MSK here.

Arjun: Hahaha! Keep ur attitude to ur self, I am Arjun Rathod speaking, NT's bro. I think every one is wondering about geet hai na??

Maan: Geet???

Arjun: Haan haan, ur to wife geet.

Maan, turns to Daadi and ask "where is geet?'

Daadi: Patha nahi maan, ham subhise use doond raha hai, but she is not here. Btw, who is calling and why are you looking like that??

Annie: Chill bro, she must have gone to mandhir or some where,

Maan: put the phone down and hit the speaker button.

Arjun: Hahaha, Annie maan'm ko kahiye, unka wedding planner ne thumara bride ko kidnap kiya hai!

Every one gets a shock.....

Annie: Arjun is that u??? How could u... I though u are very good wedding planner and a good friend. But u??Dead

Arjun: Oh shut up,,,,

Maan: Gets angry and yells @ annie, "how could u be so careless, u asked NT's bhai to plan our wedding and daadi aap bhi?" looking @ the phone, 'Arjun, i will not spare you, tell me where is geet, and don't u dare to harm her, if you tried to touch her, i'll make u that whom on one will be able to recognize.

Arjun: Muje koi shoak nahi hai usse chooneki, i just wants u to be clear that, i will let go geet only and only if you promise me to take off all ur police complaints and take NT back as ur baabhi, Aur aks ur bro , not to divorce her.Angry

Maan: Do you think i will do as you say, i am MSK, i will do what i want, not anyothers wants. I will save geet and i will punish both u and NT.

(Now maan is on his way to save geet, he tried his best but for the first time in his life, MSK failed his mission)

@ Khurana mansion: Every one look unhappy, sad, and specially Maan, he is like a Paagal.

Shubh mouhurath is about to pass when the front to bang open;

"Maan Sir.............................................." every one looked @ the door,Clap

Yes, Geet is standing infront of the door, crying, looking @ Maan.....Big smile

Maan, first thought it is a dream and said " Oh geet, i am not good for you, i couldn't find you, i am not a very good lover, i couldn't be a good son, god bhai and now a good lover"

Geet saw his tears and wounds in his both arms. ( he got attacked by Arjun's goons)

'Maan sir, i am not a dream, i came back to u, and don't u dare to say like that, u are the one who taught me how to live my life, u are my happy, u are my life, and more than that u are my love! With out u, geet is nothing.... Plz accept me!!!"LOL

Maan: Shocked, but pleased, spread his arms to hug geet and geet came running towards maan, Now, long waited Maaneet HUG!!!! yey!!!!

Now both of them hugging each other while maan saw the front door,

A person who is standing there, wearing a saree!

She almost about to enter the house when Maan said: "Just stop there, don't u know that u are not allowed to enter this house"

Daadi, Annie and Nakul Shocked to see this face,

Daadi: Sameera???? you??? here????

Annie: Bhabi, is that u?????????

(Geet got shocked by hearing this, she wonders, bhabi,,,,, but Dev is married to NT, so who is this bahbi)

Maan: Annie, daadi, shut up,,, i think long time before i told u both that sameera is not a part of this family, and how you both react so calmly when she is the reason for our separation.

Geet: Plz, can someone explain me this one?????????????

Maan: Yes, i will tell u geet... Long time before, when i was 22 years all my family members wanted me to get married. They all choose a girl whom they thought would keep me happy. I never wanted to get married, but i had to say "yes" coz of my elders.

I had another bhai named Vicky, he is younger to Dev and elder to Annie. We sent annie to boarding school so she don't know any of these things.

On the wedding day, when we prepared to go to that girls house, i got a phone call from Vicky, he said "Bhai, i am really sorry, me and ur to be wife has been in love with each other from our collage days, when i saw that she is the one whom u gonna marry, i tried to keep away my self, but sorry bhai, i couldn't. She told me if she marries u, she will kill her self coz she is sure that she can't love u, so bhai we are leaving this country and now we are sitting in the plane, don't try to find us, but we are really sorry"

You think geet, on my wedding day,my own brother eloped with my future wife. From that day I hated girls,,,, but I don't know why, i couldn't help my self falling for you.... I still can't give an explanation, but only i know is i never loved anyone much as i love u, you are my life and u are my everthing geet.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Geet: Crying and hugging maan, oh! sir, u made my day,, i love u too! OMG! did we just heard those 3 words from geet, yey, finally!Tongue

Now again, maan turns @ Sameera and said: So geet do u wanna know who was that girl??

Geet: puzzled, jee han?

Maan: Ladies and Gentlemen, may i present u the girl who made a rock,the girl who made me to hate women, the girl who tried to ruin my entire life,,,,, plz welcom Mrs: Sameera Singh Khurana!!

Geet and everyone Shocked! What?? Woh thum ho jisne Maan sirke zindagike saath kella??

How could you?? How could u break such a beautiful heart??????????

Sameera: Geet, stop,, just listen to me, peheli baath yeahi hai ke i was completely in love with vicky and i knew if i marry maan, i will never be able to love him and it will ruin both of our lives.

second, if i married him, tum aur maan keise mile, To be honest, i felt very bad to deceive u maan, but what else i could do, plz forgive me! I know i have done a big crime, but plz!

Now it''s geet who turned towards maan: Maan sir, she is telling the truth, we meet each other just because of her, plz forgive her. and u have to, because she is the one who saved me from Arjun. Agar who time par nahi athi tho, arjun was going to kidnap Annie also.

Plz maan sir, forgive her!Clap

Clap

Clap

Hey fans after that jo chahe who hone doo! coz what i want is this! after this, i don';t careLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cherieLovermaaneetkimeetambbiha

loveableangel Goldie
loveableangel
loveableangel

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

nice prediction, but i truly doubt it would happen, if it does i dont want it to because  maan would tell geet if he was married regardless of the situation because geet told him about her past and trusted him without. Also maan values truth and honesty above everything so why would he himself back out of his words. I also want sameera to be a baddy trying to get maan back or something of that sort.  But you should write a fan fic or something you seem like you have great ideas.Smile

PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

I know this will not happen.... this is just an idea came to my mind.

But the thing is sooner or later maan have to tell the truth. No matter Sameera was his ex to wife, his mom or who ever.... And in that part i want geet to accept maan without any failure!

Btw, thankx for compliment!

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
this wont happen bt i liked ur prediction...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PLKG90

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top