SNS Written Update - 14th December 2010

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Episode starts with Rashi wondering what was the result of the idea she planted in Gopi's head (about a romantic gesture towards Ahem)... She decides to go chck on Gopi, since its time she came back to her room after getting scolded. She imitates Gopi... making fun of Gopi's naivete in thinking Ahem's gesture as romantic... (Rashi is so cruel and evil... hope she gets as good as she gives)

While Rashi opens her rooms door to go see about Gopi, Jigar was about to knock on the door and is pleasantly surprised that his wife knows him so well... Rashi bursts his bubble saying i was going out on work... jigar tries to stop her saying go after 5 mins and try to take out some time for me too... Rashi bluffs saying she has an important work to do and will come chat with him as soon as it is done...

Gopi walks to her room crying buckets and we hear her sad SNS music in the background and also Ahem's voice repeating yesterdays cruel words... Rashi comes there but doesn't speak to Gopi... she again imitates Gopi and says it seems this is the Ahem takes care of Gopi, by giving her tears... and continues saying it seems poor thing has been scolded badly... and goes away

Kinjal calls Umang and says she found a way... tomorrow whenever she'll see her mother alone she will tell him and leave her phone there with her mom... and umang has to call her at that time and talk as if he is talking to Kinjal.... and say that the kid is mine and she won't mistake umang for Elesh and this thing will surely effect her mom.. she asks for Umang's approval of the plan and he says its good and he'll talk to her tomorrow

Gopi is in Kitchen working but is still in her miserable world... Rashi comes and asks her about yesternight and how her plan of saying "thank you" went; as if she were unaware of it... Gopi says it was fine... Rashi is like is this the way sisters share secrets and gossip; like so dryly...
She goes on to say that if i do even a little for Jigarji, he will not stop praising me for half the night and Brother-in-law is his elder brother, so did he do something... she goes on to say if she plans a surprise for jigarji... he does something which surprises her (am fed up now)... now lets leave my story and get to your story... what happened with Ahem jiju... something should have happened... he might have said thanks right???...
Hetal enter the kitchen now (and am sighing with relief.... sadhliiiiiiii... u r so dead girl... you made me watch this episode and me such a staunch Rashi hater😭😭😭.... FF writers save me before i collapse.. write a few chapters for me)... Rashi says to Hetal, look mummyji, gopi is not saying anything... am asking her something for so long but she is not opening her mouth...hetal says but tell me what are you asking her... Rashi says Gopi had planned a surprise for Ahemji yesterday, so am just asking if he liked it or not...but she is not saying anything... Hetal (the dumbo duffer stupid😡) asks Gopi tell na what happened... Gopi doesn't know what to do...

Rashi tells Hetal that i was about to tell you that i am going home to meet Dhawal Bhaiyya... Hetal is shocked and says this is a house of marriage beta... we have work all around and you....
rashi interrupts saying mummyji Dhawal Bhai is my only brother and he was unable to attend my marriage too and if i want to spend some time with him everyone (she has that morose voice of hers and i did i say before i hate her)... Hetal says, its not like that beta, i didnt mean that... okk go, but come back soon... Rashi finally goes out of Kitchen (and is there anyone happier than me)

Hetal approaches Gopi and asks her... yeah child say what happened...Gopi is about to say something when Koki calls her... Gopi excuses herself and Hetal's face says as if she feels something wrong....

Gopi goes to Koki who asks her to get the glass items down from above the almirah. Koki gets a call and its from Ahem😡😡😡... Gopi is distracted and is about to loose control of the item in her hand when Koki helps her and reprimands her as to where is her mind roaming... doesn't she eat food... doesn't she have energy in her hands... what if the stuff would have broken... Gopi is about to cry... (gosh this girl... you are not damn Ahem's wife... why should you help Koki... to hell with Koki... get out of that house... go wherever you wanted to go after the marriage... but just get out of that house and stop putting us in misery)... again Hetal is there to tell koki that she invited everyone Koki wanted her to invite... but comes to a standstill at Gopi's forlorn expression...
Koki is on her scolding spree again... saying she has started destroying stuff even without doing any work... and says she'll get Mani to do it and asks her to leave... (Koki didnt you get this idea before... why should Gopi do your work) and Koki wonders where Gopi's mind is??? Hetal sees her going...

Gopi is in her room and her aaa aaa aaa is playing 😡 when hetal comes looking for her(man leave her alone.. all of you have done enough😡😡😡)... Hetal asks what happened and asks her to tell her mother... Gopi says its nothing... Hetal says how can it be nothing.. something is there that you are not telling me... tell me Gopi... what is it... Hetal coaxes her saying u r my child and you think of me as your mother... right??? but then goes on to say, maybe not, thats why you are not telling me anything.. tell me child....
Gopi is like Kakiji woh...Hetal says... what is it... tell... Gopi says i can't say.... hetal says is it because your mother-in-law scolded you... (then as if realization occurs)... is it because of yesternight and Gopi is shocked...hetal says is it Ahem.. Gopi keeps mumbling No... Heta;l says say child, what is it... if you say what is in your heart, both of us will feel light and Gopi breaks under this pressure and is crying pretty badly... (i want to kick someone desperately)... Gopi is unable to say a word and hetal hugs her... and enter the devil Koki who is shocked and asks Gopi.. what is it Gopi vahu, why are you crying...is there something... (when no one replies).. if there is nothing then why are you crying... you know that everything is ready for Haldi rasam and its marriage house, so why are you making the day inauspicious by crying...Hetal asks her not to say like that... Koki insults Hetal agian that how many times have i requested you not to come between me and my vahu... are you trying to prove that you share her pain while i, her mother-in-law, am her enemy... hetal tries to interrupt her charade (but when did Koki listen) am telling you very seriously to stay away from me and my vahu... i scold her on her mistakes and i scold her so she doesn't repeat her mistakes...tomorrow she'll need to handle responsibilities and she shouldn't face difficulties in fulfilling them, that why i scold her... am her mother in law, so atleat i ahve this much right to direct her and scold her on her mistakes... don't take this right from me mota bhabhi(she is talking about rights before fulfilling her responsibilities and thinks herself to be the greatest vahu...can i go on the sets and slap a few of them)
with full respect and humility am asking you to leave me and my vahu alone and don't interfere in between us... am there, her mother-in-law... hetal tries to reason with her, but koki says she wants to talk to her vahu.... (i hate it... i hate it... i hate it)... koki asks Gopi why she is crying and asks her again when Gopi doesn't reply (as if anyone will tell her if they were in Gopi's place... imagine telling dragon it is wrong😡😡😡)Gopi just nods her head in negative... Koki says if there is no reason why is crying and making the day inauspicious (as if her daughter is not enough to make the day inauspicious) she goes on to say you were crying buckets in front of mota bhabhi and when am asking you for so long you are not telling me anything... i told you to come to me if you ahve any problem(problem is your own kid Koki)... if you are crying because i scolded you (as if) then you are a duffer.. what if the costly stuff would have broken, in this case my scolding you was right... isn't it?(as if Gopi will contradict you😡😡😡) now i don't want to do anything with you and the reason behind your crying... you deal with it... there is whole lot of work... go take care of it...and wipe your tears and put your mind to work.. Gopi starts crying as soon as Koki leaves(my God... )
Hetal is on phone inviting somebody to marriage when Koki goes to Hetal and says don't console Gopi on minor things... how will she become strong... Hetal says i think Gopi is not crying because of your scolding... Koki asks then why is she crying... Hetal says i don't know exact reason but Gopi was upset since the morning... she didnt tell me what happened  but i know that yesternight Gopi was decorating Ahem's room... Koki is stunned and knowing look...

Sorry guys... for all my rantings.... and now am in the mood sADhli was yesterday...😡

Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry diya 4 asking u to write such an horrible epi. And thanx my sweet sis.
upasana.diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Sorry diya 4 asking u to write such an horrible epi. And thanx my sweet sis.

you are welcome dear... but i need a OS very soon... who is gonna write it and here i want Koki and Ahem to be brought to heel and sent to hell😡😡😡😡😡
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
goshhhhh.....i really hope rashi pays for this
crms thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks Diya for the update.  Now I understand your 😡 mood
upasana.diya thumbnail
you are welcome Madhu kaaki... i am sulking all over the forum... i guess am in worse condition than sadhli... she handled it far better
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

you are welcome Madhu kaaki... i am sulking all over the forum... i guess am in worse condition than sadhli... she handled it far better

Sheesh, apparently you haven't heard - Hello!  This is the best show on Indian TV.  It has the highest TRPs.  I don't get why you don't understand that!

*I find that sarcasm works really well when I am mad.  Try it.  You might feel better. *
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the update,,,i missed the epsiode bcoz of my cousin' s marriage,,and cannot see gopi crying like a baby