Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

Is Laali changing because she is a Sanpanchi?

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Just because Laali is the Sanpanchi I hope she does not change, I wonder....
Example involving in Suman's life.
Is she going to do that with everyone?
I hope she does not become a noisy busy body like Loha.
Of course she is going to change in this position, but Ihope not for the worse.

Do you think she will change a lot? Comments???LOLLOLLOLBig smileBig smileBig smile

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

Laali should certainly not have interfered with the Madhur-Suman affair despite the fact that the duo's marriage is facing problems. AngryAngry

If Madhur wanted a divorce from Suman (finally everybody is using the word divorce on the show ... yippee!!)  he should have spoken to her (Suman)  himself, and not got somebody else involved ... AngryAngry

Madhur-Suman are husband and wife ... they needed to talk to each other. 

Madhur should have confronted the issue like a man, not like a coward by bringing Laali forward and hiding behind her skirt. OuchOuchConfused

Yes, viewers are interested to see a Madhur-Rekha relationship rather than a Madhur-Suman one.ClapClap

But we would rather have Madhur doing his own talking. He should only bring in a third party if things don't work out.AngryAngry

As for Laali changing into a Loha ... the above example is already a first step!!
AngryAngry
Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee55

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
I agree with you with regard to Madhur and Suman's problem.  Madhur should speak to Suman, after all, he agreed to marry her knowing that his heart belonged to Rekha.  So it is only fair to Suman that he tells her flat out that he cannot make their marriage work and that his heart truly and forever belongs to Rekha and that he could never make her (Suman) happy as a husband in any way.  He could tell her nicely that even if Rekha does not get freedom, he will not continue with his marriage to Suman as it would not be fair to her and that it is better for her to accept the situation and start a new life of her own that could bring her greater happiness.  He could also speak to Suman's father and get his support - as he may be able to understand the situation better.  Suman is a fool and perhaps her father could knock some sense into her.

As for Laali, she will, no doubt change, that is inevitable, given her position as Sarpanch.  As for her being another Loha, i do not think so.  How she approached Suman was wrong.  She should not have gone with Madhur to speak to her but she could have approached Suman on her own and then show that she cared for Suman's happiness; that she understands how Suman feels about the breakup; that she understands why Suman did all the bad things as she was blinded by her love for Madhur that she would do anything to get and keep her love; Laali should then point out to Suman the futility of keeping a love that never existed anywhere except in her head. 

As i said before, i find that in Indian serials, ultimatums are given rather than explanations. 

When will the creatives ever learn.
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Laali should certainly not have interfered with the Madhur-Suman affair despite the fact that the duo's marriage is facing problems. AngryAngry

If Madhur wanted a divorce from Suman (finally everybody is using the word divorce on the show ... yippee!!)  he should have spoken to her (Suman)  himself, and not got somebody else involved ... AngryAngry

Madhur-Suman are husband and wife ... they needed to talk to each other. 

Madhur should have confronted the issue like a man, not like a coward by bringing Laali forward and hiding behind her skirt. OuchOuchConfused

Yes, viewers are interested to see a Madhur-Rekha relationship rather than a Madhur-Suman one.ClapClap

But we would rather have Madhur doing his own talking. He should only bring in a third party if things don't work out.AngryAngry

As for Laali changing into a Loha ... the above example is already a first step!!
AngryAngry
Angry

I do not think Laali will turn into a Loha, but she might get close to it because of her role now. Shewill want to know more info about the people so she can manage things. Plus she is trying to help the poor people so she might have to bud in more to get a feel for the situation. d

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top