Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

For A Change.............

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Gals, 

well for a change, i like this avtar of new bahu on any show ....

In salwar and not decked up with pallu on her head and more imp new hairstyle..............

well when did she get time for haircut ?? i mean she entered house with full long hair no πŸ˜†..

forget all my masti and questions , πŸ˜‰

but like new look of bahu , for a change..only in looks πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Love

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yeah G looked very cute today with her open. love her to bits.(:
TitansFan thumbnail
Yes , nicci , isnt it great to see this kind of sudden change ........... its like tonic to my sore eyes πŸ˜†
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well hopefully we see her in cute clothes soon.
TitansFan thumbnail
hopefully , but no more ducking up , i wish to see KB without pallu on her head for stater's  , she is stunningly beautiful 
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey..

I dont know why but for some reason I liked Gauri's i lmean Binny's feet very much, it looked soo good  from toe - to heel (foot fingers ) and its shape.

She is not really that short , she came across as normal height that she is(i'm not saying she is  tall here ) when she was doing that gurapravesh  .May be those salwars she was made to  wear , looked  more short on her  i guess.

Common normal Indian Women height is  5 - 5.3 (majority of them or less than 5 for that matter ), only 15% of Indian women could be 5.8 and above.

It depends from person to person ,body type and their personality they carry .May be a better costume would help to enhance  her personality .

In my case, I look fat and dull when I wear salwars so i avoid it but pants, skirts and saree makes me look slim , even my cylindrical body gets a bit of shape in it πŸ˜† and taller than my original height  which is 5.6.Short hair cut (neck lenght or 3 inches below my ears ) looks good on me, no long hair never going to grow them.

K, now coming to hairπŸ˜†.I think her make up artist  could still work on it  but yes it was good .😊 (everything said above was my POV)

Edited by ash_cosmic - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
lol ash, ur post was dam good ....well yes she is not short , i myself is 5'2-5'3. short enough noπŸ˜†
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ash_cosmic

hey..

I dont know why but for some reason I liked Gauri's i lmean Binny's feet very much, it looked soo good  from toe - to heel (foot fingers ) and its shape.

She is not really that short , she came across as normal height that she is(i'm not saying she is  tall here ) when she was doing that gurapravesh  .May be those salwars she was made to  wear , looked  more short on her  i guess.

Common normal Indian Women height is  5 - 5.3 (majority of them or less than 5 for that matter ), only 15% of Indian women could be 5.8 and above.

It depends from person to person ,body type and their personality they carry .May be a better costume would help to enhance  her personality .

In my case, I look fat and dull when I wear salwars so i avoid it but pants, skirts and saree makes me look slim , even my cylindrical body gets a bit of shape in it πŸ˜† and taller than my original height  which is 5.6.Short hair cut (neck lenght or 3 inches below my ears ) looks good on me, no long hair never going to grow them.

K, now coming to hairπŸ˜†.I think her make up artist  could still work on it  but yes it was good .😊 (everything said above was my POV)

Disagree with you. Height wise, she's short and in comparision to MIK, she's very short and has a petit frame. Look at her hair today; they piled it on to give her height put a lot of clothes on her to give her bulk and in some frames they do have her stand on a box to give her height.

I think the production team has been reading my posts and working on giving the right illusionπŸ˜†

And no, she is nowhere near 5'2 or 5'3" - I saw her hug Salman Khan and she was very short in comparison and since I've stood in a picture with Salman Khan myself and know MY height, she is in now way close to the heights suggested.
Edited by Laila2009 - 13 years ago
You know I actually like the height difference, it makes the couple a bit more realistic......because in real life, are you going to base your relationship on the height of your partner?πŸ˜‰ And that's nothing that a pair of heels can't fix, just ask Neha BambπŸ˜†

I didn't like the shape of the salwars that she was wearing...the sleeves were puffed up, making her look larger than she is while the rest of it was ill-fitted on her frame (this is coming from someone who wears salwar kameez a lot)

I have this secret desire for her character to be flawed a bit instead of being so self-righteous all the time, some mistakes here or there won't hurt

Pihu works great with Rudra because of Additi Gupta and because her character is always at loggerheads with him, it makes them much more passionate...could you imagine if Additi played the role of a docile ex-lover instead? They're chemistry wouldn't be as sizzling for sureπŸ˜‰
Minionite thumbnail
i liked how Gauri looked. Usually in any serial when a girl gets married she starts wearing saris and the pallu, but Gauri didn't do any of that. I liked her look. πŸ˜Š