Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

For A Change.............

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Hey Gals, 

well for a change, i like this avtar of new bahu on any show ....

In salwar and not decked up with pallu on her head and more imp new hairstyle..............

well when did she get time for haircut ?? i mean she entered house with full long hair no LOL..

forget all my masti and questions , Wink

but like new look of bahu , for a change..only in looks WinkLOL

Love

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeed-scarlett-SilverBell

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
yeah G looked very cute today with her open. love her to bits.(:
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Yes , nicci , isnt it great to see this kind of sudden change ........... its like tonic to my sore eyes LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SilverBell

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Well hopefully we see her in cute clothes soon.
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
hopefully , but no more ducking up , i wish to see KB without pallu on her head for stater's  , she is stunningly beautiful 

OrientalDancer

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
hey..

I dont know why but for some reason I liked Gauri's i lmean Binny's feet very much, it looked soo good  from toe - to heel (foot fingers ) and its shape.

She is not really that short , she came across as normal height that she is(i'm not saying she is  tall here ) when she was doing that gurapravesh  .May be those salwars she was made to  wear , looked  more short on her  i guess.

Common normal Indian Women height is  5 - 5.3 (majority of them or less than 5 for that matter ), only 15% of Indian women could be 5.8 and above.

It depends from person to person ,body type and their personality they carry .May be a better costume would help to enhance  her personality .

In my case, I look fat and dull when I wear salwars so i avoid it but pants, skirts and saree makes me look slim , even my cylindrical body gets a bit of shape in it LOL and taller than my original height  which is 5.6.Short hair cut (neck lenght or 3 inches below my ears ) looks good on me, no long hair never going to grow them.

K, now coming to hairLOL.I think her make up artist  could still work on it  but yes it was good .Smile (everything said above was my POV)

Edited by ash_cosmic - 14 December 2010 at 7:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedKS_MinionOrientalDancermysticgoryfilmsSilverBell

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
lol ash, ur post was dam good ....well yes she is not short , i myself is 5'2-5'3. short enough noLOL
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_cosmic

hey..

I dont know why but for some reason I liked Gauri's i lmean Binny's feet very much, it looked soo good  from toe - to heel (foot fingers ) and its shape.

She is not really that short , she came across as normal height that she is(i'm not saying she is  tall here ) when she was doing that gurapravesh  .May be those salwars she was made to  wear , looked  more short on her  i guess.

Common normal Indian Women height is  5 - 5.3 (majority of them or less than 5 for that matter ), only 15% of Indian women could be 5.8 and above.

It depends from person to person ,body type and their personality they carry .May be a better costume would help to enhance  her personality .

In my case, I look fat and dull when I wear salwars so i avoid it but pants, skirts and saree makes me look slim , even my cylindrical body gets a bit of shape in it LOL and taller than my original height  which is 5.6.Short hair cut (neck lenght or 3 inches below my ears ) looks good on me, no long hair never going to grow them.

K, now coming to hairLOL.I think her make up artist  could still work on it  but yes it was good .Smile (everything said above was my POV)

Disagree with you. Height wise, she's short and in comparision to MIK, she's very short and has a petit frame. Look at her hair today; they piled it on to give her height put a lot of clothes on her to give her bulk and in some frames they do have her stand on a box to give her height.

I think the production team has been reading my posts and working on giving the right illusionLOL

And no, she is nowhere near 5'2 or 5'3" - I saw her hug Salman Khan and she was very short in comparison and since I've stood in a picture with Salman Khan myself and know MY height, she is in now way close to the heights suggested.

Edited by Laila2009 - 14 December 2010 at 9:47pm

KS_Minion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index