Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Official/passport DOBs are not always accurate!

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

OK, somebody said Veena's passport says she was born in 1984. But guys, we know that in  India, Pakistan and a few other countries, people often have their real DOBs DIFFERENT from offical DOBs - the one that is used in schools, certificates, passports, etc.

Atleast 3 people I know closely have their official DOB written a few yrs younger than their real DOB! One person's parents did it thinking they will get an advantage in school. Another person's parents did it thinking their son will be able to do service a few yrs more before retiring! People have all sorts of reasons but this happens!

I will never believe that Veena is 26. You know why? Take a look at a real 26 yr old around you. Veena Mallik looks a LOT older than them! Veena looks more like 33-35 agegroup.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rianiciamihali7sweet_angel27Samrene-shabz-

shivanggi Goldie
shivanggi
shivanggi

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
I agree with you!
even i know atleast 5 people who have wrong DOB on there passports!

-- veena doesn't look 26 yrs. old
and if she was really 26 she would have said it when salman said "shweta veena aap se choti hai?"

-- one more thing, i think when that numerologist and astrologer came and were talking about the contestants they mentioned that veena is 30 something!

Edited by shivanggi - 14 December 2010 at 5:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neel_jaymihali7

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
hellooooo.... what is the big deal.... she might look 50.... why is her age such a huggggggggggggge issue
neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayandrah

hellooooo.... what is the big deal.... she might look 50.... why is her age such a huggggggggggggge issue

Her age was not an issue to me earlier at all. Veena made it an issue when she commented to Salman Khan that she thinks of Shweta as her "elder sister"!!!!

OHHHH PUHLEEEEEESE!

I think the whole debate on Veena's age started from that comment in the forum..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samrene

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivanggi

I agree with you!
even i know atleast 5 people who have wrong DOB on there passports!

-- veena doesn't look 26 yrs. old
and if she was really 26 she would have said it when salman said "shweta veena aap se choti hai?"

-- one more thing, i think when that numerologist and astrologer came and were talking about the contestants they mentioned that veena is 30 something!

Yes you are right Shivanggi, the astrologer did say Veena was 33. Hmmm, astrologer ko to sab sahi DOB hi dete hain na!  Wink
Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neel_jay

Her age was not an issue to me earlier at all. Veena made it an issue when she commented to Salman Khan that she thinks of Shweta as her "elder sister"!!!!

OHHHH PUHLEEEEEESE!

I think the whole debate on Veena's age started from that comment in the forum..

that is exactly my point... ho tau gaya but yahan tau issue hi bann gaya hai.... I have seen numerous topics on her age....
lemme give u an example... if I say to my brother "I respect you as I respect our father"
This means that I give him the same honor as I would give our father... this doesnt mean that my brother is as old as my father....
such a statement is usually made to show the other person some respect.... and not necessarily that the other person is as old as the innuendo....

neel_jay Goldie
neel_jay
neel_jay

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

that is exactly my point... ho tau gaya but yahan tau issue hi bann gaya hai.... I have seen numerous topics on her age....
lemme give u an example... if I say to my brother "I respect you as I respect our father"
This means that I give him the same honor as I would give our father... this doesnt mean that my brother is as old as my father....
such a statement is usually made to show the other person some respect.... and not necessarily that the other person is as old as the innuendo....

my dear, you seem to be a fan and want to see only good in everything that Veena says and does. I'm neither Shweta's fan, nor Veena's fan but i do see ulterior motive hidden in what Veena said. she wanted to project Shweta as somebody older than herself. i don't believe for even one second that Veena has any respect or liking for Shweta at all! so her comment doesn't fool me.

Veena seems to be very insecure and very jealous around Shweta. And there is absolutely NO LIKING or RESPECT between them, from EITHER side!

just my opinion! we can agree to disagree if you still believe that Veena truly RESPECTS Shweta as if she were her elder sister!

LOL  LOL
Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neel_jay

my dear, you seem to be a fan and want to see only good in everything that Veena says and does. I'm neither Shweta's fan, nor Veena's fan but i do see ulterior motive hidden in what Veena said. she wanted to project Shweta as somebody older than herself. i don't believe for even one second that Veena has any respect or liking for Shweta at all! so her comment doesn't fool me.

Veena seems to be very insecure and very jealous around Shweta. And there is absolutely NO LIKING or RESPECT between them, from EITHER side!

just my opinion! we can agree to disagree if you still believe that Veena truly RESPECTS Shweta as if she were her elder sister!

LOL  LOL

my point is why find hidden meanings... why not go for what it is on the face

Go to top