Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -KaShti-

actually i was feeling lazy to type the whole name.......so typd PPPPPPP🀣

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜›πŸ˜›bt i am going to call u SSSSSSS now,,,,,,,,,,,dont want to write the full name againπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prismlight

and is Shrishti around??

yesshhhhhhhh.....πŸ˜›

heyya neetz........πŸ€—
SilentSilver thumbnail

@ Priya...no yaar not at all, I am not eager to get hit with rotten eggs anymore :)) I hate their smell🀒 :))))

SO...then what happened was I started looking for DMG and its related articles /images/etc on the net and that is how I stumbled upon a VM on KaSh..all this VM thingies and all I had no clue about and when I watched it i loved it..i kinda got hooked to seeing KaSh VMs after that.....
will continue..

this part is much btrπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†..............u just saved ur selves from rotten eggs.now continue.....................
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: coolpriya05

πŸ˜›bt i am going to call u SSSSSSS now,,,,,,,,,,,dont want to write the full name againπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

as u wish PPPPPPPPPPP..........πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

then when I had seen enough of fantabulous KaSh scenes thorugh VMs, I decided I loved this girl the best and wanted to watch DMG since its first episode. SO then I started watching it on youtube..I loved it from the very first scene..I loved it more and more with every passing moment. I had become a KaSh fan watching the VMs only but watching them in the show just blew me off totally..!

So, you see with me everything happened in reverse order..I mean I watched KaSu first, KaJen second and KaSh last but I fell in love with Kash ONLY and I am thier die-hard fan since then...:) Isn't it a bit strange??

SilentSilver thumbnail
Originally posted by: AR_ANANYA

@priya- chal jhoothi i know abhi is the jupiter giant u said to me that day only na........!!!πŸ˜›

but i am kinda 95 % sure about serz being an alien.......!!! coz of u ........!!!πŸ˜‰

ok i havenot heard from u about ur bhai for a long time.......!!!! and rohit mehra or verma smthing......!!!!πŸ˜›

🀣🀣oye abhi ko agar alien kaha toh ayesha di mujhe lanka se aakar muder kar degi.............🀣🀣n mere bahena alien nahi hai kiyuki mai pichle janam mai shudh human thi🀣
my bhai has gone on chutti in venus🀣🀣n did nt meert rahul mehra for many days
Edited by coolpriya05 - 13 years ago
SilentSilver thumbnail

then when I had seen enough of fantabulous KaSh scenes thorugh VMs, I decided I loved this girl the best and wanted to watch DMG since its first episode. SO then I started watching it on youtube..I loved it from the very first scene..I loved it more and more with every passing moment. I had become a KaSh fan watching the VMs only but watching them in the show just blew me off totally..!

So, you see with me everything happened in reverse order..I mean I watched KaSu first, KaJen second and KaSh last but I fell in love with Kash ONLY and I am thier die-hard fan since then...:) Isn't it a bit strange??

strange bt niceπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
now i am giving u chocolates for ur story
WhiteNights thumbnail
Originally posted by: -KaShti-

yesshhhhhhhh.....πŸ˜›

heyya neetz........πŸ€—

aww Heyy ShrishtiiπŸ€—
You know I just love the way you keep  posting awesome pics and siggies of Kash continously :D
swetiepie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†n i am ur bahena for heaven sake...so no madam

oki behena! thought of pullin ur leg!!

@neetz..yeah im sarena!!

im bac!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
WhiteNights thumbnail