Pratigya
Pratigya

Do we understand Arushi? (Page 2)

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

[QUOTE=Mili97]Pity is not exactly sympathy. It is the acknowledgement of the total degradation of a person. Unlike sympathy, there is a sense of moral superiority associated with pity and that's exactly what I feel for Arushi. Watching A is like watching a horrible creepy-crawly slithering her way thro'life. A repulsive and bestial creature. We want to look away from her as she represents everything that can go horribly wrong with the society. remember, we were all so disgusted that why is she so desperate to get married? I have an opinion on that, in South Asia, marr. is just not a b'ning
of new life, it is also the end of the old one.

Arushi is evil, no doubt about it. She is an evil that society creates and even help to flourish. P is not able to deal with A's onslaughts bec' she is for the first time in her life, afraid. Afraid to confront evil that has come out of her own family.Aru chap has shown up the moral weakness and innate nepotism of P.When you are living in glass (read green) house, you shd not be throwing stones at others. P will learn this lesson the hard way.
Underlined. Pratigya has to stand up. I don't think she is afraid ,but I do think she is surprised and shocked to see her kid sister's evil transformation. I think its hard for her to digest the fact that Arushi had so much malice in her. She is evil no doubt.Acc to the precap if Arushi is hell bend to destroy her relationship with krishna,will she be quiet still or see the matter seriously. Please discuss your thought?

If I have to treat MKAP as a piece of litt.(ShockedDead) and asked what P is going thru, I would say that P is indulging in willing suspension of disbelief. She is refusing to acknowledge the enormity of A's act bec' that would force her to accept the bitter reality that a Saxena can go wrong.Whenever confronted with a shortcoming of  the Saxenas, P goes into a kind of moral rigor mortis. She freezes. P is at her best when she is standing firmly on a pedestal and is looking down at the world. She feels comfortable when she has to reveal the faults of the unpadhs. Arushi is her own kind, she cannot be given a talking down. P is not doing anything about A bec' as yet she does not know what to do. P will  not antagonise A even when it comes to saving her relation with K. P would prefer to be a martyr than to fight off A. Let me quote Confucious here,To see what is right and not to do it is want of courage. I want p to prove me wrong. Infact, I am waiting for it.

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Originally posted by anusarkar

[QUOTE=Mili97]Pity is not exactly sympathy. It is the acknowledgement of the total degradation of a person. Unlike sympathy, there is a sense of moral superiority associated with pity and that's exactly what I feel for Arushi. Watching A is like watching a horrible creepy-crawly slithering her way thro'life. A repulsive and bestial creature. We want to look away from her as she represents everything that can go horribly wrong with the society. remember, we were all so disgusted that why is she so desperate to get married? I have an opinion on that, in South Asia, marr. is just not a b'ning
of new life, it is also the end of the old one.

Arushi is evil, no doubt about it. She is an evil that society creates and even help to flourish. P is not able to deal with A's onslaughts bec' she is for the first time in her life, afraid. Afraid to confront evil that has come out of her own family.Aru chap has shown up the moral weakness and innate nepotism of P.When you are living in glass (read green) house, you shd not be throwing stones at others. P will learn this lesson the hard way.
Underlined. Pratigya has to stand up. I don't think she is afraid ,but I do think she is surprised and shocked to see her kid sister's evil transformation. I think its hard for her to digest the fact that Arushi had so much malice in her. She is evil no doubt.Acc to the precap if Arushi is hell bend to destroy her relationship with krishna,will she be quiet still or see the matter seriously. Please discuss your thought?

If I have to treat MKAP as a piece of litt.(ShockedDead) and asked what P is going thru, I would say that P is indulging in willing suspension of disbelief. She is refusing to acknowledge the enormity of A's act bec' that would force her to accept the bitter reality that a Saxena can go wrong.Whenever confronted with a shortcoming of  the Saxenas, P goes into a kind of moral rigor mortis. She freezes. P is at her best when she is standing firmly on a pedestal and is looking down at the world. She feels comfortable when she has to reveal the faults of the unpadhs. Arushi is her own kind, she cannot be given a talking down. P is not doing anything about A bec' as yet she does not know what to do. P will  not antagonise A even when it comes to saving her relation with K. P would prefer to be a martyr than to fight off A. Let me quote Confucious here,To see what is right and not to do it is want of courage. I want p to prove me wrong. Infact, I am waiting for it.
Underlined. I think when it comes to Krishna she will standup . the whole drama is the story of kriya. They have gone through so much together, If they seperate ,nothing is left anymore and that will contardict the whole meaning of the story. What can Arushi do to alter that ? I doubt it . I have a feeling that rushi's time in TN is numbered. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

lighthousepier Senior Member
lighthousepier
lighthousepier

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I pity Kesar more
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

sharmilsa my qustion is do we need to understand her?i mean is she worth of it that we use our brain energies for understanding her ?ROFLshe is an utter nonsense and foolish girl who seems to have an empty skull. no sympathies

agree with you , do we need to understand her, I say NO, she is just taking up space...she is totally brainless, crave for love attention. she see the lenght Krishna, went to marry her didi. The IG, told his son Aman, lets go, Aman, followed his family without a glance or a word to her... Cvs, are just giving this girl too much airtime, her track is just useless, her sick love story should end now. Aarushi, is not a normal girl, she need help.

Go to top