India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dec:14th: Update: No More 30 Minutes curfew

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Sorry for late updateEmbarrassed, really very busy.Ouch This week is crazy as we are closing for Xmas.Big smile 

Geet making tea, notices time for MK to back home. She decides to go out quickly to spend time with him before jailer daadi catches them. MSK comes all annoyed and taunts her whole day I was harassed because of you and you are giving me a cup of coffee and do not you know I drink black coffee?? Geet is confused and questions him in return that when did she say the tea is for him. Ho gaya bhantadhaar, he angrily says now a days you have stop thinking about me, you should be apologizing to me for going through so much trouble because of you and you giving me attitude??( check the time MK, 5 mnts gone out of 30LOL) that is it. Geet is now gussa with hubby,LOL she cuts him off saying whether or not am in the office if you have any problem you always hold me responsible for it. she goes off in anger to sit with daadi and annie. MSK follows her calling her name and goes to sit with them too. Geet starts talking to annie how was her first in office ??. ( MK gussa mujhe ignore maarti hai,out house main mil phir dekhta hu. Yeah I know tum sirf dekhoge kate toh kuch ho nahi Gay jo hoLOLOuch) Annie replies how one can like or work under inhuman conditions specially when your boss is on your head all day ( agree. I felt she is talking about me and my lionDead) daadi and geet smiles, annie explains all torture MK gave whole day.  MK feels offended says to annie you just worked in office one day and starts insulting me ( nahiiii yeh asliyat hai, jo tumne geet ke saath kiya in the beginning bhool gayeShocked) he says in attitude go somewhere else to work then you will know how KC takes care of worker ( Jhoot bole geet kaante. Biwi geet se dariyo)ROFL geet mocks him saying yeah no one knows better than me about so much taking care and rewards for kabiliyat in KC.  MSK questions her what do you mean when I not recognize your talent. Geet tells Mr Khanna's story while daadia and annie enjoys arguments ( oyiiiii CV,Angry ask your new team to do proper home workShocked aka have them or force them to watch old episode.AngryAngry It was MR CHOPRA. There was no Mr KhannaSilly).   MSK justifies his action and says I did praise you later, said good work.  Geet is on role says yeah first you insult in public then says good work, MSK is annoyed and irritated, daadi , annie and us viewers enjoying.  Geet says the bosses are like this SADU, all depend on their mood.   ( dusht daanav se sadu ho gaya) .

Annie agrees and joins her in mission bash MSK The boss. Geet says she feels like working some where else at least she will be appreciated there. MSK interrupts her and reminds about IP job. She goes only fear is some one should not buy the company. ( too cute argument, any description is lessStarClap) MSK says he did not buy it for her, geet asks daadi to testify and daadi replies 10 minutes gone out of 30. ( MK le ab bhugat) Maneet are shocked and back to reality, but geet is so angry that she says she is going to take rest in her room ( hahha kudi knows ki munda follow karega who knows it's signal for himThumbs UpCoolApprove) Maneet stares at each other. MK goes in his room to. Daadi- annie do hi-5.

NT questions arjun for his action. He tries to calm her down, by making excuse of his office. She says she knows all and get to the point  that why did you return the shares.

He tells her all he did for her happiness. Fighting does not get you any where, all I want is your happiness and peaceful life. Forget the past and starts fresh. She says it's impossible, I can not forget past and can not forgive MK ever ( good and he should not forgive you ever either.Approve  CV please no deal let MK go to court.  Do not kill Mk's character.  Geet should be the one to decide about case withdrawalApprove)

Annie tries to speak with Mr Rathor but his secretary follows boss's order and tells he is not in his cabin. ( no CV please do not let arjun trap annie to destroy MKThumbs Down.) daadi suggests to give it to some other wedding planner but annie denies ( oh lord only wedding Planner I know jenifer lopez, very elegantLOL kaha yeh sadela  khamba arjun.ShockedAngry I fail to understand how come he is best wedding planner???Silly Kal toh aaya haiD'oh)

Geet is in his room fuming how MK giving her attitude as if he is the only one wants to meet her.  He comes to out house, she feels him out side the door, both stand expecting other to speak. ( kya bachho jaise ladh rahe ho 5 minuts aur gaye) Both calls each other name together, when he about to knock she opens the door, he almost falls on her but manages. ( abhi dekho jailer aayegi) geet goes and sits on the bed. He asks why you keep fighting all the times with me. ( yaar she has come after week vacation, why do not you talk to her nicelyROFL) she retorts, why are you fighting and since morning bashing me, he says there is a reason since morning I was waiting to come home and meet you. Geet says she was waiting too, but you love your anger.  Maneet fight more and argue over who is at fault and who is wrong.  He is about to tell him how she rejected her options daadi walks in with timer that 30 minutes are up and tells MK rest he can fight tomorrow. ( dekha bola than a jailer daadi jarur aayegi. Lagta hai, daadi ki saas ne inko aise hi tang kiya, isliye she is taking badla)  daadi takes MK with her. Geet babbles 30 minutes gone in fighting but I will sure ask him tomorrow what the matter is.

Daadi teases MK he is use to of getting things done his way, but not any more. MK tells earlier it was only annie but now geet too won't listen him and says no for everything. Now you have joined them too.  Seems you all are aginst me, what's the point behind 30 minutes restriction??? He tells how geet has rejected all of his options.  Daadi says yes because your options were totally useless. OMG MK, daadi and I we all are shockedROFL ( it was daadi who replied not geet, Thumbs Upno wonder bechaari ko kuch nahi pataa, oh yeah pata kaise hoga??? She was on vacation aaj hi aayi hai, so how can she reply??LOL How Stupid of me and MK ki socha geet reply ki)Tongue  MK questions daadi about options, she tries to get away with it but MK gets it. ( hmm mujhe MSK kahte hai daadi). MSk tells her it means you are the one who rejected the options. Daadi sticks to her answer saying geet would have replied same.  ( I though she was going to say aapke daadji ne yahi options pooche the. maine unko bhi reject kiya tha. lagta hai options ki choice 7 pushto se same hi haiROFL)

MSK says you have cheated, you too joined annie to pull my leg. Daadi calms him down saying geet's family would have played prank on him if they were here ( oh no, Brij toh talwaar le ke MK ko maarne aa jaata), so you consider me as her family member.  MSK tells daadi, he is not going to follow 30 minutes restriction. Daadi says fine but you can not go to her maayka in the night and goes away. MSK realizes he was unnecessary fighting with geet, she did not read the letter. ( lo ab usko manaao, ek toh 8 din baad aayi aur tum ne usko gussa dila diyaROFL)

Next day, daadi, annie MK on dinning table. Geet brings tea ( yeh lo, abhi bahu bani bhi nahi and inka us se kaam karvaana suru)Angry MSK signals geet from behind the news paper, she thinks he is going to fight again.  Geet gives tea to daadi, MSK asks where is my tea, all get shocker, ( haii isko kya hua, 10 minute pahle tak black coffee ab tea??Shocked) daadi asks when did you start drinking tea, MK replies you have objection on that too. He says I feel like drinking tea not coffee ( it reminded me pari ka coffee scene, where geet says she feels like drinking coffeeClap) annie asks daadi why is he doing drama like this ( kyuki draamabaaz daadi ka draamebaaz pota haiLOL). daadi replies this is ishq ka khumaar. MSk sees them laughing and asks what has she told annie, daadi gives excuse she was trying to arrange tea and says geet to give tea.

Geet gives him tea, he holds her hand, she asks what is it, he says I am trying to talk ( well you do not talk you blast) she replies I do not get angery like you, what else do you want, he says one day I just asks for tea and you started taunting me. I sure after marriage I will have to cook. She says yes if you do not keep your anger in control ( bravo. I so wanna see maan as cookLOL) she asks tell me what is it else daadi will see. He gives her one box she asks what is it, he tells it's gift, cell phone for her ( finally, finally, anj ka maan cheapo thread paid off, Mk got cell for herStar) She denies saying she can not take any gift from her before wedding ( satyanash geet. D'oh  Viewers ki mehnat pe paani. Gaya cell phone tel lene.Ouch Kitni mushkil muddat lage kanjoos MK ko raji karne.Cry) Screen freezes on MK's badi badi questionable eyes.

Precap: colour coded maneet ki fight

MK says it's her wedding so he will decided about decoration, geet replies he is not marrying to wall or chair. Daadi annie watch them fighting.

Sorry for typo

arpita

Edited by md410 - 15 December 2010 at 8:57am

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subdambissuperchefgujaratigirloinkoinkakr_jhlER_ER_YAindu25roshni60sarahjareenasmi123hpenz4evrshwetacoolahutananda_gopamahalaxmikrazor12angeesh1111joanKrishnaKalpanacrmsSayiageet261maaneet2010hananeCrazy_Sohashmuupieibmeem275maaneet93neha1779supriaPutijaChalhovSonyaBladesksghuny.thebestNisa_nrNirjhor105bvs7691subiamandaddysgirl786teri_susanNeetu2825maaneet_crazykamnalastminbismazaman2000MaanKiDevisihuanshimanshinan_10CuteTommylovetheserialsparikhJadedAnu-Ananyadeejagievasumiblueopalgreenleaf007RoarkAngadzgirlmechantefillesamicute-TeriMalang-maankigeet4everjyothi_cool-Kash-swetha10*Dakoo_Minzy*YeHoKyaRahaHaiaamirkhanfanRoshni.suk19khwaishfanspvd

hanane Senior Member
hanane
hanane

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much  Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

md410

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Hey Arpita do not worry about late update..   Thank you for the details.

md410

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
awesome update....tey are fighting...its so lovely

md410

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks Arpita for ur update and comments I wonder whether Maaneet will keep on arguing in the mandap and later alsoLOL

md410

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
ThanksSmile
md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Thanks Arpita for ur update and comments I wonder whether Maaneet will keep on arguing in the mandap and later alsoLOL
yaar if they even  keep arguing till mandap fine with me, they should not call off the wedding like one of my very good friend did.
She and her fiancee (then) got this kinda of small arguments and they broke up just 10 days before wedding., so what we saw today is happens in real life. We laughed today but in real consequences are way to unimaginable.
ruslana Goldie
ruslana
ruslana

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
nice like it..........thanx alot

Go to top