OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I must say i am very impressed with this show so far. I haven't been disappointed with any of the episode so far. For me it has the right amount of tension to keep me intrigued.
I love Gaurav's character and his expressions - not to mention that he is soo handsome 😍. 
Vandana's character is another matter though 😕- she needs to get more expressions but it is not something that will turn me away from this show. I believe with time it will improve.
This show reminds me of Pavitra Rishta which started off slowly the same way and is greatly popular right now.
So i have faith that this show will make it 😊. I certainly hope so !

Feel free to express your feelings !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree the show is progressing well, all the actors are great as their characters 😊 Edited by -Aysha- - 13 years ago
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
for a bit i thought it was slowing down and right now i'm watching the episode with the microwave...its picking up pace which i like
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ditto every word. Now that d story is moving forward, its getting more interesting. Gaurav is doing a brilliant job. In fact d cast is really doing gr8.
-Zaara- thumbnail

dsdv is going really well, I like all the actors

hope this show achieves all the success it deserves

PreNa are just too good are Prem is amazing 😳

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yup d show's getting interesting now..no more sugary sweet characters now..characters r becoming more realistic..n d pacing too is picking up
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'm intrigued, yes.... But sometimes the story goes a bit like "huh?!"

I guess poor editing is to blame in some cases and not so good character development in some... Some are excellent, like Sumati, Pallavi, Govind, Aayi, Sonakshi, etc... but Nandini is just.... I dunno very confusing... So is gautam's character...

They have such wonderful cast, they should've also had a gripping script....  too much loose ends everywhere...
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am actually not happy with the way the show is going...the show is just not meeting my expectations 😕