Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Samir Joke - Veena Retort (Page 4)

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Even though Sam tends to become rude while joking, at least he has the guts to say whatever he wants to on their face. The other day, Khali and Dolly were making fun of Sam regarding the captain thing. They have discussed it quite a lot of times but never said it on his face. Talk about being STRAIGH-FORWARD ?

Plus, when Ashmit, Shweta and Seema didn't mind it and took it sportingly, what made Veena get so upset ? And she went inside and LIED about it saying it's a japanese sayingLOL Couldn't she come up with something better ?

Gosh, she is such a drama-queen. Making a fuss outta everything that Sam says or does. She needs to UNDERSTAND that she is NOT the most beautiful girl in the world and not every guy will fall for her! Like seriously..

Completly Agree with u.................
Miss bootifoool Veena got the taste of her own medicine........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuArpitachohanpooja.s92fire_gun

tinaaaa Goldie
tinaaaa
tinaaaa

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Veena was referring to this quote..

"To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all."- Helen Rowland

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pawancoolsarasingh86-Seraphic-

zz10 Newbie
zz10
zz10

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Actually it's a quote that i have heard many times before. It's one of the very famous quotes from one of oscar wilde's book. I dont think veena is perfect as a woman but it surely doesnt seem nice of a man like sameer to try n twist things and put her down. Sameer himself gets so offended when ppl say something about him or even if they nominate him.  Veena has a right to be who she wants to be. It might not be right in our eyes but as long as she is happy with herself, we have no right to point fingers at her. It's kinda a sad if a man like sameer feels a need to take a dig at her and which actually makes him no better than veena in my eyes. No where did she say that women have no brains....lol In fact it doesnt even make sense to get that out of what she said. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FavFavzanish_kpawancool-Seraphic-

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

Originally posted by desivalues

It is best to pull your hand out of conversation with a person who is not being sincere. Like Sam who was trying to speak negatively about Veena to the audience while pretending to have a funny conversation with the people sitting around. How deceitful!

I think you are exaggerating the portion of sarcasm  in their conversation..!!..But I think he was just teasing her....coz he is getting this "khujli" to ask her about whats up with her and her queer ideas of womanhood??...LOL....I am curious too...Embarrassed LOL LOL
LOL

Yea even Iam wondering.... How does she come up with her analogies? Who can learn about men from reading books?Confused

Maybe it depends on what kind of book she was readingWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohanfire_gun

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinaaaa

"To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all."- Helen Rowland

I thought its meant to be JapaneseConfused
This quote is weird. HmmmConfused
Thanx for posting it.
Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Rajnikanth is the only man on Planet Earth who both loved and understood women.
shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Rajnikanth is the only man on Planet Earth who both loved and understood women.

And Dolly is the only woman who has been successful in understanding men. Hence she owns a well trained joru ka ghulamWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305fire_gun

zz10 Newbie
zz10
zz10

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged

I really dont think veena was trying to expalin womanhood or anything like that. Sam said something like woman are hard to understand and she just said that's because they are meant to be loved and not understood. Everyone including sam is just making too much drama out of a simple conversation. lol

Sad part to me is that veena might not be the right kind of woman but her and dolly feed the whole house. They are the only one that can cook and feed ppl like sameer, khali, and even shweta. I dont think they'll be able to do without them.

Go to top