Bigg Boss Season 4

Samir Joke - Veena Retort (Page 2)

anna143 IF-Dazzler
anna143
anna143

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

Originally posted by zanish_k

veena is right and smart,she pull her hand out of this conversation.

Dunno whether its smart or not......but yeah, its definitely sensible to pull your hand out of an argument when you are on the losing end......LOL LOL
its best to take hands out when u know ur arguing some one whus crammed with frustration and negativity LOL loosen up sam and try to stay positive or else u can always walk out like last time Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Sameer has this very bad Habit.That's why most of people turned against him.Then he whines about others but he is always ready to taunt others and then pretend to disguise it as joke.He is nice guy but this very habit was responsible for his situation in house.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kyellowflower

helloji Groupbie
helloji
helloji

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
i like the way veena  left the converstaiona nd   sameer palne was failed to   made issue and i really dont like sameer here and veena was right to nominate sameer for this reason "woh  simple baat ko be apne tareeqe se asie kerte hein ke bohat bari misunderstanding ho jati he"
hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Samir is wrong in teasing anyone if everyone says so..Tongue !!

But I am really curious to know about Veena...how was she right??....She speaks, talks, laughs, walks in a supposedly seductive way.. ..everything she does..she is trying to catch sexual attention.......her life is about it.....  and she expects men to fall for her .....when someone does not act "her way" and instead tries to reason out her behavior , she gets annoyed (I don't give any credit to Sameer to try to reason out her behavior, he should have known however lightly he tries to put, you can't logically get anything out of Veena...for her its about sex or nothing..LOL )

And she didn't walk out of the conversation in a dignified way....she got annoyed, went away and exaggerated it.......came back and returned to the topic....and went on...and then again went away!

Why glorify her....Confused?...Sameer might be an idiot, when it comes to people (though I like him--coz he is still upright and a good guy...)...but Veena....what was "right" in her entire act??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

itsnotmergattu.Monami.Real.Madridfire_gun

pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desivalues

It is best to pull your hand out of conversation with a person who is not being sincere. Like Sam who was trying to speak negatively about Veena to the audience while pretending to have a funny conversation with the people sitting around. How deceitful!

ya and seema was laughing like a chamchi (as if she understoodLOL)...........
am starting 2 dislike sameer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k

Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
he was just teasing her, and even if he was not..i have no problem with his comment. jab dekho tab Veena ki bak bak about love...can she ever talk anything sensible...women r to be loved , not to be understood, what BSWacko

Edited by dazzelll - 14 December 2010 at 7:54pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuitsnotmeArpitachohan.Monami.hpppppReal.Madridfire_gun

qwertyytrewq Newbie
qwertyytrewq
qwertyytrewq

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Sam was pointing out the negative thing Veena had said .. Veena does not have any brains thats why she things Women need not be understood ... because she does not deserve to be understood ... Sam was trying to say that women need to be understood .. but  at the same time its hard to understand women.

Sorry but i feel Sam has a point .. and this convo shows ki Sam respects women more than Veena herself does.

Originally posted by pawancool

Originally posted by desivalues

It is best to pull your hand out of conversation with a person who is not being sincere. Like Sam who was trying to speak negatively about Veena to the audience while pretending to have a funny conversation with the people sitting around. How deceitful!

ya and seema was laughing like a chamchi (as if she understoodLOL)...........
am starting 2 dislike sameer

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuArpitachohanrekhab25.Monami.hpppppfire_gun

qwertyytrewq Newbie
qwertyytrewq
qwertyytrewq

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Yeah misunderstanding create ho jati hain .. because Miss Veena no brains can never understand simple things also ... and she herself baath ko ghuma deti hain isliye

Originally posted by helloji

i like the way veena  left the converstaiona nd   sameer palne was failed to   made issue and i really dont like sameer here and veena was right to nominate sameer for this reason "woh  simple baat ko be apne tareeqe se asie kerte hein ke bohat bari misunderstanding ho jati he"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuArpitachohan.Monami.hpppppReal.Madrid

Go to top