Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Samir Joke - Veena Retort (Page 15)

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwaysHisJaanshivani003fire_gun

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desivalues

Girls - Boys. Come on. You find Seema Parihar and most girls/women in the universe attractive and Veena not so? She has definitely got the attention she deserves. You will soon begin to like her. As you know her more, she wil grow on you and you will begin to like her - a lot. Big smile. Wait till that happens!

Hey buddy I dont hate Veena and I doubt anyone truly can. I think most of us know she is good at heart. She cooks a lot for the housemates, and isnt selfish and as a person she isnt all that bad u know? I have heard she has represented her country in the WHO which is very commendable and she has also done a lot of humanitarian stuff right??? I think these are some impressive qualities in her....

But but but then there are certain qualities in her that irk me. She represents the quote that she was arguing about in today's episode according to me.... She lets men treat her like an object which I completely despise. And also another thing.... I find her a bit pakau. For instance she takes 10 sentences to say one simple thing. No wonder Sallu cuts her off in the middle at times as it almost seems she's taking too much footage with nonsensical bakwaas. [Sometimes her arguments naahi dharti chooti naahi aasman...] And her posing nude.... errrr no comments.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwaysHisJaanpooja.s92

kuttasaharr Senior Member
kuttasaharr
kuttasaharr

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

Girls - Boys. Come on. You find Seema Parihar and most girls/women in the universe attractive and Veena not so? She has definitely got the attention she deserves. You will soon begin to like her. As you know her more, she wil grow on you and you will begin to like her - a lot. Big smile. Wait till that happens!

Hey buddy I dont hate Veena and I doubt anyone truly can. I think most of us know she is good at heart. She cooks a lot for the housemates, and isnt selfish and as a person she isnt all that bad u know? I have heard she has represented her country in the WHO which is very commendable and she has also done a lot of humanitarian stuff right??? I think these are some impressive qualities in her....

But but but then there are certain qualities in her that irk me. She represents the quote that she was arguing about in today's episode according to me.... She lets men treat her like an object which I completely despise. And also another thing.... I find her a bit pakau. For instance she takes 10 sentences to say one simple thing. No wonder Sallu cuts her off in the middle at times as it almost seems she's taking too much footage with nonsensical bakwaas. [Sometimes her arguments naahi dharti chooti naahi aasman...] And her posing nude.... errrr no comments.

I dont think anybody would like to dwell into her heart to find out whether she is good or not. her s**tty and despo behaviour puts me off as soon as i see her.

WHO cares who represented WHO? probably she represented cos she is one celebrity who has been attacked by mosquitoes manytimes which resulted in meningital filariasis!!!

Regarding humanitarian part , often people do things which they dont practice like a murdered politican talking about mercy!!!

In simple words veena beats around the bush to speak and eventually is stuck in the bush whole time!!! by agreeing to her so called crap ass mit is also stuck in her bush!!!

Sammy is smart enough not to get into the bush!!!!!

Edited by kuttasaharr - 15 December 2010 at 4:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IdiosyncrasyAlwaysHisJaanfire_gun

Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

Martand IF-Dazzler
Martand
Martand

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttasaharr

Originally posted by shivani003

Sammy is smart enough not to get into the bush!!!!!

A Shweta in hand is better  than a Veena in bush

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Idiosyncrasyshivani003

Idiosyncrasy Senior Member
Idiosyncrasy
Idiosyncrasy

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
http://veenamalik.net/pics.html

I loved her pics.she's bootifull but not that beautiful Big smile

tfs
MsAnu Goldie
MsAnu