India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Samir Joke - Veena Retort (Page 13)

desivalues Senior Member
desivalues
desivalues

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Girls - Boys. Come on. You find Seema Parihar and most girls/women in the universe attractive and Veena not so? She has definitely got the attention she deserves. You will soon begin to like her. As you know her more, she wil grow on you and you will begin to like her - a lot. Big smile. Wait till that happens!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Originally posted by Cutelicious

Originally posted by Martand

I think Veena is senti on Sameer, but since he doesn't give any Rate (bhav) to her so she shows that she doesn't like him and all that nakhras...

Ek bar Sammy galti se ye kahde ki Veena ji mera sir bahut dard kar raha hai...

oooh lala...rone lag jayegi emotinal hoke...

" to kaha kyu nahi aaaj tak..ab kya mai is layak bhi nahi....come ..come to me...lets hug...aur fir mai tumhe massage dungi lips bite karke.." 
LOL

Welcome to the mad house, Cutelicious.

Sometimes, we wonder, BB can cancel the whole boring episode and let all viewers join this mad thread.. I am sure they would not be less entertainedSmile
BB forum itself is like BB house ...whole world can see us when do comments and controversies bhi bohut hote hai yahaanLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305Martand

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Saif's nick name is Horse Whisperer

mayb he lost a very beluvd horse,,, and kareena reminds him of his beluved  :P
pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Originally posted by shivani003

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by pawancool

ya and what r d odds that sameer hasnt read this............obviously he was twisting words and attacking veena on purspose..............what a mean man!Ouch

What's mean in it ? He was pulling her leg! And okay, even if it was Sam's fault , what did Veena do?
She went inside and claimed that some japanese said it LOL . She should have said I told Sam that Woman are meant to be loved ... blah blah! Why did she lie? So she could put Sam in bad-light in front of Dolly and Khali.

Plus the fact that she came back to ACTUALLY reply to Sam's comment made it obvious that she knew it was her fault  somewhere . She clearly over-reacted. Not that Sam doesn't over-react but I am speaking about this particular situation. Even Ashmit laughed it off. She could have done the same.

No woman's association would have blamed her for quoting a JapaneseLOL OMG! She actually got scared. How stupid is that? He was kidding dude!

Hey bhaggu!
Ab hamein Sammy ke jokes ko bhi justify karni padti hai. Bechara.... wahaan andar log uski baaton ka oolta matlab nikaalte hai aur ab "baahir" bhi!!!Wink

uh-oh! here come d groupies of uncle samLOL

i dont expect any better from veena bt i thought sam wud b a gentleman..........thoroughly disappointed in him.................its true  -familiarity breeds contempt............d more iisee these "celebs" up close d more i realise theyre not worth muchThumbs Down

@poojas92

ur not d only 1 who gets d joke bt sam really needs 2 work on his demeanour if he wants 2 b liked by viewers............not all of us care 2 watch a middle-aged guy who is so inadventurous that he doesnt even want to try any other work other than cleaning washrooms in bb house....Sleepy

have u'll forgotten salmans dig at sameer...............he asked seema who wud b evicted..............
she said 1 of the gals and salman said ur right "sameer u hv 5 mins".LOL

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Originally posted by Cutelicious

I think Veena is senti on Sameer, but since he doesn't give any Rate (bhav) to her so she shows that she doesn't like him and all that nakhras...

Ek bar Sammy galti se ye kahde ki Veena ji mera sir bahut dard kar raha hai...

oooh lala...rone lag jayegi emotinal hoke...

" to kaha kyu nahi aaaj tak..ab kya mai is layak bhi nahi....come ..come to me...lets hug...aur fir mai tumhe massage dungi lips bite karke.." 
LOL

Welcome to the mad house, Cutelicious.

Sometimes, we wonder, BB can cancel the whole boring episode and let all viewers join this mad thread.. I am sure they would not be less entertainedSmile

Firegun...hold your fire. I am having an overdose. I dont want to be the first person on this earth who died after being attacked by a bunch of mad girls firing random shots at him.
Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

Originally posted by pooja.s92

And Pooja gets the best shooting award for her awesome description of " horseface". Once a horseface, always a horseface.

I can't help it when it comes to Kareena Kapoor - the self proclaimed queen of the Khans! Tongue
But thanks anywayWink

he face can be used to teach children what a Rectangle shape is... 

And horse faced...I always thought like that LOL

She is ugly for sure...

Hehe Iam not the only one who never managed to find her attractive. Her sis is a bombshell tho. 

I dont like her smile. Her teeth kinda stick out so at times she looks even more like a ghodi.........
whos her sisterEmbarrassed
shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged

No No..I am quite serious kinda person. Even my jokes are serious. It is you gals who are tickling my funny ribs..I thought Shivani was serious, but OMG..OMG..OMG..!!!!   And to think I was discussing Global Warming and the Effect of  Green House Gases with her all these days..!!

Hawwwwww!!!! Kitne jhoot bolne lage ho Ankur!!!! Hum itne dino se sirf aur sirf Rajnikant ko discuss kar rahe the....... Why dont u share some of your wise philosophies on Rajnikant Baba???
Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monami18385

Saif's nick name is Horse Whisperer

mayb he lost a very beluvd horse,,, and kareena reminds him of his beluved  :P

Poor Karina, she got unnecessarily caught in this cross-fire..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

Go to top