Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Samir Joke - Veena Retort (Page 11)

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Joined: 05 December 2006
Posts: 26461

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desivalues

Seems like people want to know more about Veena's background. She is real fellows and has been quite a good student too. 26 years of age but has gone through a lot in life to come a long way. Jokes aside (just for a while), check out this link:

http://veenamalik.net/bio.html

Veena Malik's biography

Veena Malik belongs to a very mediocre and avergae Pakistani family.

It is amazing how Veena managed to break all the norms that are part of such conservative families and go into the showbiz field.

Its a general belief that girls entering this field need to have a certain background and they have to do things that are un-acceptable to girls belonging to decent families.

Veena Malik has proved all of it wrong. -----it should be she proved them rightOuchOuch

...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Joined: 15 October 2010
Posts: 896

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monami18385

Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Originally posted by shivani003

Guys stop it!!!!! I cant stop LOL
Ab mein decide nahin kar paa rahi hoon kaun zyada funny hai. Ankur ya Martand??? Maybe I should do a poll on that ;)
 
U guys are awesome. I think I will nominate u 2 as hassi ki potli award for the members awardsLOL



You are the queen of the session, imho..with those lines...." Veena ko samajne ke liye.."

And Pooja gets the best shooting award for her awesome description of " horseface". Once a horseface, always a horseface.


For idiots like me and Martand, it comes naturally, but for girls (they gotta be always serious) and intelligent girls at that, it is hard for them to drag them down and descend to our level, leaving behind all the experience and then beating us Smile What say, Martand??


y r u generalisin yaar?
girls aint gotta b serious .................... esp not girls like me , poo n shiv...........
we find d mst serious of topics.. hilarious Wink




I am yet to experience the blast called Monami in full power. But I am not ready to leave the maidan yet. Let the fun flow, girls. You all are mad.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.shivani003

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 6328

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutelicious

I think Veena is senti on Sameer, but since he doesn't give any Rate (bhav) to her so she shows that she doesn't like him and all that nakhras...

Ek bar Sammy galti se ye kahde ki Veena ji mera sir bahut dard kar raha hai...

oooh lala...rone lag jayegi emotinal hoke...

" to kaha kyu nahi aaaj tak..ab kya mai is layak bhi nahi....come ..come to me...lets hug...aur fir mai tumhe massage dungi lips bite karke.." 
 
Someone has a wild imagination..........WinkLOLTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Martand

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 6328

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Originally posted by monami18385

Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Originally posted by shivani003

Guys stop it!!!!! I cant stop LOL
Ab mein decide nahin kar paa rahi hoon kaun zyada funny hai. Ankur ya Martand??? Maybe I should do a poll on that ;)
 
U guys are awesome. I think I will nominate u 2 as hassi ki potli award for the members awardsLOL



You are the queen of the session, imho..with those lines...." Veena ko samajne ke liye.."

And Pooja gets the best shooting award for her awesome description of " horseface". Once a horseface, always a horseface.


For idiots like me and Martand, it comes naturally, but for girls (they gotta be always serious) and intelligent girls at that, it is hard for them to drag them down and descend to our level, leaving behind all the experience and then beating us Smile What say, Martand??


y r u generalisin yaar?
girls aint gotta b serious .................... esp not girls like me , poo n shiv...........
we find d mst serious of topics.. hilarious Wink




I am yet to experience the blast called Monami in full power. But I am not ready to leave the maidan yet. Let the fun flow, girls. You all are mad.
 
Aap bhi kuch kam nahi. Aap to paaglon ke sardaar haiTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305.Monami.Martand

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Joined: 15 October 2010
Posts: 896

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by Martand


he face can be used to teach children what a Rectangle shape is... 

And horse faced...I always thought like that LOL

She is ugly for sure...


Arrey .. we can study whole geometry using her faceLOL
I know! Very UGLY! Dead


Her face has launched err..sunk thousand ships..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Martandshivani003fire_gun

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 2866

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Originally posted by monami18385

Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Originally posted by shivani003

Guys stop it!!!!! I cant stop LOL
Ab mein decide nahin kar paa rahi hoon kaun zyada funny hai. Ankur ya Martand??? Maybe I should do a poll on that ;)
 
U guys are awesome. I think I will nominate u 2 as hassi ki potli award for the members awardsLOL



You are the queen of the session, imho..with those lines...." Veena ko samajne ke liye.."

And Pooja gets the best shooting award for her awesome description of " horseface". Once a horseface, always a horseface.


For idiots like me and Martand, it comes naturally, but for girls (they gotta be always serious) and intelligent girls at that, it is hard for them to drag them down and descend to our level, leaving behind all the experience and then beating us Smile What say, Martand??


y r u generalisin yaar?
girls aint gotta b serious .................... esp not girls like me , poo n shiv...........
we find d mst serious of topics.. hilarious Wink




I am yet to experience the blast called Monami in full power. But I am not ready to leave the maidan yet. Let the fun flow, girls. You all are mad.


: P .. hw much we try... wnt b able 2 reach u n martand's levels of MADNESS thou.. ; ) !!!
u guys r rockin shakin

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Martandshivani003

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 6328

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by desivalues

Seems like people want to know more about Veena's background. She is real fellows and has been quite a good student too. 26 years of age but has gone through a lot in life to come a long way. Jokes aside (just for a while), check out this link:

http://veenamalik.net/bio.html

Veena Malik's biography

Veena Malik belongs to a very mediocre and avergae Pakistani family.

It is amazing how Veena managed to break all the norms that are part of such conservative families and go into the showbiz field.

Its a general belief that girls entering this field need to have a certain background and they have to do things that are un-acceptable to girls belonging to decent families.

Veena Malik has proved all of it wrong. -----it should be she proved them rightOuchOuch

...
 
Have u seen this one for Veena? Someone posted this on the forum..... Please tell me the nude pictures of her are fakeDead
 
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Joined: 15 October 2010
Posts: 896

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutelicious

Originally posted by Martand

I think Veena is senti on Sameer, but since he doesn't give any Rate (bhav) to her so she shows that she doesn't like him and all that nakhras...

Ek bar Sammy galti se ye kahde ki Veena ji mera sir bahut dard kar raha hai...

oooh lala...rone lag jayegi emotinal hoke...

" to kaha kyu nahi aaaj tak..ab kya mai is layak bhi nahi....come ..come to me...lets hug...aur fir mai tumhe massage dungi lips bite karke.." 
LOL


Welcome to the mad house, Cutelicious.

Sometimes, we wonder, BB can cancel the whole boring episode and let all viewers join this mad thread.. I am sure they would not be less entertainedSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
joke on rupali

2 3

Author: gossipqueen81   Replies: 16   Views: 1614

gossipqueen81 16 1614 28 February 2007 at 5:29am by kothra
its a Joke

2

Author: raj5000   Replies: 14   Views: 756

raj5000 14 756 19 January 2007 at 1:46pm by shushmita
kash’s joke!

Author: raunaq   Replies: 8   Views: 631

raunaq 8 631 18 January 2007 at 11:56pm by raunaq
Rakhi's Joke

Author: 66shahidfan66   Replies: 7   Views: 458

66shahidfan66 7 458 14 January 2007 at 5:22pm by angierockzzz
Amit stupid joke

2

Author: billy_sadiq   Replies: 14   Views: 884

billy_sadiq 14 884 14 January 2007 at 10:21am by *dels*

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index