Samir Joke - Veena Retort - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by desivalues

Seems like people want to know more about Veena's background. She is real fellows and has been quite a good student too. 26 years of age but has gone through a lot in life to come a long way. Jokes aside (just for a while), check out this link:

http://veenamalik.net/bio.html

Veena Malik's biography

Veena Malik belongs to a very mediocre and avergae Pakistani family.

It is amazing how Veena managed to break all the norms that are part of such conservative families and go into the showbiz field.

Its a general belief that girls entering this field need to have a certain background and they have to do things that are un-acceptable to girls belonging to decent families.

Veena Malik has proved all of it wrong. -----it should be she proved them right

Originally posted by monami18385

y r u generalisin yaar?
girls aint gotta b serious .................... esp not girls like me , poo n shiv...........
we find d mst serious of topics.. hilarious 😉

I am yet to experience the blast called Monami in full power. But I am not ready to leave the maidan yet. Let the fun flow, girls. You all are mad.
Originally posted by Cutelicious

I think Veena is senti on Sameer, but since he doesn't give any Rate (bhav) to her so she shows that she doesn't like him and all that nakhras...

Ek bar Sammy galti se ye kahde ki Veena ji mera sir bahut dard kar raha hai...

oooh lala...rone lag jayegi emotinal hoke...

" to kaha kyu nahi aaaj tak..ab kya mai is layak bhi nahi....come ..come to me...lets hug...aur fir mai tumhe massage dungi lips bite karke.." 

Someone has a wild imagination..........😉😆😛
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

I am yet to experience the blast called Monami in full power. But I am not ready to leave the maidan yet. Let the fun flow, girls. You all are mad.

Aap bhi kuch kam nahi. Aap to paaglon ke sardaar hai😛
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Arrey .. we can study whole geometry using her face😆
I know! Very UGLY! 🤢

Her face has launched err..sunk thousand ships..
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

: P .. hw much we try... wnt b able 2 reach u n martand's levels of MADNESS thou.. ; ) !!!
u guys r rockin shakin

Originally posted by fire_gun

Veena Malik's biography

Veena Malik belongs to a very mediocre and avergae Pakistani family.

It is amazing how Veena managed to break all the norms that are part of such conservative families and go into the showbiz field.

Its a general belief that girls entering this field need to have a certain background and they have to do things that are un-acceptable to girls belonging to decent families.

Veena Malik has proved all of it wrong. -----it should be she proved them right

Have u seen this one for Veena? Someone posted this on the forum..... Please tell me the nude pictures of her are fake🤢

Originally posted by Cutelicious

😆

Welcome to the mad house, Cutelicious.

Sometimes, we wonder, BB can cancel the whole boring episode and let all viewers join this mad thread.. I am sure they would not be less entertained😊
Originally posted by Martand

he face can be used to teach children what a Rectangle shape is... 

And horse faced...I always thought like that ðŸ˜†

She is ugly for sure...

Hehe Iam not the only one who never managed to find her attractive. Her sis is a bombshell tho. 

I dont like her smile. Her teeth kinda stick out so at times she looks even more like a ghodi.........
@shivani003 ..i know abt  these nude ..pagal aurat hai yeh...