Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Martand

Lessons learnt for Sameer:

Joke karo usise 
jo kahe na kisise
aur has de khushi se

Taange khincho uski
Jiski taange sundar ho..

Ab mein decide nahin kar paa rahi hoon kaun zyada funny hai. Ankur ya Martand??? Maybe I should do a poll on that ;)

U guys are awesome. I think I will nominate u 2 as hassi ki potli award for the members awardsπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Taange khincho uski
Jiski taange sundar ho..

No offense meant, guyz, but ..

Who would not love to pull a pair of lovely legs?
πŸ˜‰
I think Veena is senti on Sameer, but since he doesn't give any Rate (bhav) to her so she shows that she doesn't like him and all that nakhras...

Ek bar Sammy galti se ye kahde ki Veena ji mera sir bahut dard kar raha hai...

oooh lala...rone lag jayegi emotinal hoke...

" to kaha kyu nahi aaaj tak..ab kya mai is layak bhi nahi....come ..come to me...lets hug...aur fir mai tumhe massage dungi lips bite karke.." 

No offense meant, guyz, but ..

Who would not love to pull a pair of lovely legs?
πŸ˜‰

Samir certainly does luv to....

too bad.. d luvly legs.. r only meant for fitin stilletos .. nt 4 pullin πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Martand

Veena's next movies:

- Mai Tel ki Diwani Hai

- Teli ki jawani

- Dil diya tel liya

Veena ka dialogue...agar tumne mere aish ko nuksan pahuchane ki koshish ki to mai Tel ki nadiya baha dungi...

Main Tel ki Diwani huπŸ˜†
OMFG!  You're so funny! Srsly! Loved the awesome titlesπŸ˜†

Why is Abeer nor suggesting anything ?πŸ˜›
Originally posted by shivani003

Guys stop it!!!!! I cant stop πŸ˜†
Ab mein decide nahin kar paa rahi hoon kaun zyada funny hai. Ankur ya Martand??? Maybe I should do a poll on that ;)

U guys are awesome. I think I will nominate u 2 as hassi ki potli award for the members awardsπŸ˜†

You are the queen of the session, imho..with those lines...." Veena ko samajne ke liye.."

And Pooja gets the best shooting award for her awesome description of " horseface". Once a horseface, always a horseface.

For idiots like me and Martand, it comes naturally, but for girls (they gotta be always serious) and intelligent girls at that, it is hard for them to drag themselves down and descend to our level, leaving behind all the experience and then beating us 😊 What say, Martand??
Edited by Ankur_1305 - 13 years ago

You are the queen of the session, imho..with those lines...." Veena ko samajne ke liye.."

And Pooja gets the best shooting award for her awesome description of " horseface". Once a horseface, always a horseface.

For idiots like me and Martand, it comes naturally, but for girls (they gotta be always serious) and intelligent girls at that, it is hard for them to drag them down and descend to our level, leaving behind all the experience and then beating us 😊 What say, Martand??

y r u generalisin yaar?
girls aint gotta b serious .................... esp not girls like me , poo n shiv...........
we find d mst serious of topics.. hilarious πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by monami18385

Samir certainly does luv to....

too bad.. d luvly legs.. r only meant for fitin stilletos .. nt 4 pullin πŸ˜‰

These legs are meant for Stilletos..
And those will pull them too

jessica's song these boots are meant for walking πŸ˜†
Seems like people want to know more about Veena's background. She is real fellows and has been quite a good student too. 26 years of age but has gone through a lot in life to come a long way. Jokes aside (just for a while), check out this link:

http://veenamalik.net/bio.html