Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Ankur_1305

Rajnikanth is the only man on Planet Earth who both loved and understood women.

And Dolly is the only woman who has been successful in understanding men. Hence she owns a well trained joru ka ghulam๐Ÿ˜‰
zz10 thumbnail

I really dont think veena was trying to expalin womanhood or anything like that. Sam said something like woman are hard to understand and she just said that's because they are meant to be loved and not understood. Everyone including sam is just making too much drama out of a simple conversation. lol

Sad part to me is that veena might not be the right kind of woman but her and dolly feed the whole house. They are the only one that can cook and feed ppl like sameer, khali, and even shweta. I dont think they'll be able to do without them.
Originally posted by: zz10

Sad part to me is that veena might not be the right kind of woman but her and dolly feed the whole house. They are the only one that can cook and feed ppl like sameer, khali, and even shweta. I dont think they'll be able to do without them.

How does COOKING fit in this whole situation ? ๐Ÿ˜• I mean if not Veena then Sara would have cooked. It's not like she is HAPPILY cooking for them. She is in the kitchen team and thus she has to cook no matter what. Simple!

Plus we saw how RUDE Veena was yest with Shweta when she snatched that roti from her. So yeaahh...

It's not like they won't be able to do without them or anything .They are not bro sis or husband wife. It's a goddamn show and everyone wants to win!

I don't get your point ?

An..d if only Veena started laughing and made it seem funny, then the whole situation would have been fine. I know Sam was rude but he didn't go tell everyone that I said this but she took it otherwise. People who give EXPLANATIONS are the ones at fault which clearly Veena did. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by pooja.s92 - 13 years ago
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
exactly Poo..
n den her patent dialogue:

"mai idhar ki baat udhar nahi karti"

*rollin eyes*

Originally posted by: monami18385

exactly Poo..

*rollin eyes*

I know. Liar!  ๐Ÿ˜ก

See, the best part is .. Sam accepts that if he thinks something is right then he will stick to it no matter what. He meant to say that yes he is stubborn and very serious and that's the way he is. Take it or leave it ..

While others claim to be VERY straight-forward even though they aren't.
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja.s92

How does COOKING fit in this whole situation ? ๐Ÿ˜• I mean if not Veena then Sara would have cooked. It's not like she is HAPPILY cooking for them. She is in the kitchen team and thus she has to cook no matter what. Simple!

Plus we saw how RUDE Veena was yest with Shweta when she snatched that roti from her. So yeaahh...

It's like they won't be able to do without them or anything .They are not bro sis or husband wife. It's a goddamn show and everyone wants to win!

I don't get your point ?

An..d if only Veena started laughing and made it seem funny, then the whole situation would have been fine. I know Sam was rude but he didn't go tell everyone that I said this but she took it otherwise. People who give EXPLANATIONS are the ones at fault which clearly Veena did. ๐Ÿ˜Š

In short, khabardar ek lufz bhi bola toh Sam ke against.

Rude hai, tactless hai, jo bhi hai, hum kahen, par aap kaun hote ho Sam ke against ek akshar bolne wale..?

Sam humsesh sahi hai. Ek baar muje laga woh galat tha, lelkin nahin.. main hi galat thi..

Edited by Ankur_1305 - 13 years ago
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani003

And Dolly is the only woman who has been successful in understanding men. Hence she owns a well trained joru ka ghulam๐Ÿ˜‰

shhhhh..say, JkG
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dnt rembr which member but sumone rightly said that

the people hu claim to be "some trait"... are generally Not..
and its jus d lack of that trait... which compels dem to repeat it.. !

like we keep hearin veena say "i m beautiful"
we nevr hear shweta say that : )

we nvr hear dolly say " im entertainin"

we nvr hear samir sayin " i m mature"

we nvr hear ashmit sayin "i m blunt"

we nvr hear khalli sayin "i dnt indulge in oders matters"

: )

Originally posted by: Ankur_1305

In short, khabardar ek lufz bhi bola toh Sam ke against.

Rude hai, tactless hai, jo bhi hai, hum kahen, par aap kaun hote ho Sam ke against ek akshar bolne wale..?

Sam humsesh sahi hai. Ek baar muje laga woh galat tha, lelkin nahin.. main hi galat thi..

Haha! Waise hi samjhlo๐Ÿ˜›

How does COOKING fit in this situation ? ๐Ÿ˜•

I am ready to listen if you have you give justified reasons for your criticism๐Ÿ˜›
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Originally posted by: monami18385

exactly Poo..

*rollin eyes*

"Main siruf udhar ki baat idhar karti huun.. "