Behenein

December 13th/14th Written Update!

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Hi Everyone!

December 13th, 2010

-Smriti comes running downstairs and hugs Mihir, screaming about how worried she was, and everyone goes really quiet. Smriti realizes what she's done and slowly backs away.

-Shalaka's In-Laws all look shocked and the MIL sees Smriti's picture in the background, and Smriti in person and asks what's going on? We were told she's dead but why is she here? This wedding won't happen now. We understood everything that is going on. And the Sanghvi family is all utterly shocked, and Kamini asks why? The MIL says we accepted this marriage after seeing how respectable your family is, but what kind of morals? The girl's brother lives under one roof with two wives, how will the girl be? This wedding won't happen. Let's go. And they turn to leave, and Mihir tries to stop them, saying that it's all his fault, don't punish my sister, except the MIL says that we're not punishing anyone, we're saving ourselves from getting punished. You could have told us the truth but you decided to hide that. Purva and Mihir continue to try to stop the Mehta family, but even Purva gets yelled at for marrying Mihir, and they leave.

Shalaka is sitting and crying, and Purva tries to console her, but Shalaka yells at her, saying that everything is because of her. That she hates Purva and she runs upstairs. Kamini and Faiba follow her, and Kamini tries to stop her from crying. Shalaka says that nothing will happen, everything was ruied in one moment. Faiba comes in and says that your luck was really good, you got a good husband, a good family, but it's all Smriti's fault. I say that you kick her out of the house.

Downstairs, Smriti is crying, saying that she's responsible for everything, and Purva tries to console her. And Mihir comes and tells Purva to take her upstairs. Just as the two are going, Kamini comes and stops them, saying that she has to show Smriti her place. Kamini grabs hold of Smriti, and says that she ruined my daughter's life, she has no right to live in this house. And begins to drag her out of the house. Mihir tries to stop her and so does Purva, but Kamini doesn't listen. I told you right, that nothing bad should happen in my daughter's wedding? But you couldn't even follow that. Get out of the house! And she pushed her out. And Kamini begins to close the doors, when Mihir stops her, saying that Smriti won't go anywhere.

Kamini begins to speak, saying that you want to keep this girl in the house who's responsible for your sister's wedding being ruined? Mihir says that everything that happened wasn't Smriti's fault. And Mihir goes outside to pick her up and bring her back inside, saying that she won't leave the house. Kamiin shocked, as she watches Mihir bring Smriti back inside the house holding her hand. Mihir says that nothing should happen in the house where he would have to take a decision against his elders, and he leaves.

Kamini in her room throwing things around when Faiba comes inside, and says that throwing thigns around won't get her anywhere. Kamini says that she needs to do something, she needs to get back at Smriti not only for ruining her daughter's wedding but also for distancing Mihir from her. And Faiba smirks (gosh, the woman's up to something!) and she continues to instigate Kamini, saying that she shouldn't deal with Smriti.

All four sisters are sitting around and talking, and trying to console Smriti, saying that everything that happened wasn't because of her, but Smriti continues to blame herself, saying that it was because of her that all these problems cropped up. What will happen to Shalaka? And everyone is sad. And Akaashi and Anokhi say that one day Kamini and Shalaka will realize that Smriti wasn't wrong. And Purva asks which servant it was that told Smriti the news.

Shalaka walkng towards kamini with the red sari that she had given her, and Kamini is shocked seeing this, and asks her why she's not going to keep it? And Shalaka says she has no use for them anymore, she's never going to get married anyways.

Kamini then walks into the sisters' room and asks which servant gave the false news that Mihir had an accident and she takes Smriti downstars with her. Downstairs, all the servants are lined up, and Smriti looks at all of them while Kamini is taunting her. Faiba has that evil look on her face, and Smriti says that the person isn't there, and Kamini yells at her some more. Faiba is looking extremely evil and has that smirk on her face. And she's thinking now she's stuck, she tried to hurt Phuphat Behen, and this is what happens.

Smriti slowly walks towards Faiba, and says she knows who did all of this and why. And asks Faiba if she was the one responsible for all this.

December 14th Written Update

Smriti slowly walks towards Faiba, and says she knows who did all of this and why. And asks Faiba if she was the one responsible for all this. And Faiba has this look on her face like ME?! And Purva comes and asks her what she's saying, and Smriti continues with the accusations, and everyone looks surprised. Smriti says that Faiba's trying to separate all four sisters and she's trying to do the same thing now. And Faiba starts cryng (all fake tears of course!) and screams that she should just leave the house now, after all these accusations. Shalaka's like her own daughter. Why would she want this to happen to her?! And then she starts yelling at Smriti, and Smriti starts yelling once again, and this time Kamini stops her, saying that she doesn't want her to continue talking. How dare you accuse Phuphat Behen? Do you know what she is to this house? How much she loves this family? Smriti yells at Kamini this time, saying that she knew everything and that Smriti herself is innocent. I just understood that the servant didn't come to me, someone sent him to me. And Kamini tells her to shut up once again.

Kamini raises her hand to slap Smriti, when Mihir holds her hand and stops her. And Mihir tells her to stop the tamasha in the house, and Kamini stops him saying that it's all Smriti's doing. Tell your sister whatever you said to me, first find the courage to console your sister! And Faiba comes in and says that your son has changed, and it's all Smriti's fault. And Mihir yells at Faiba, telling her to stop, old people are supposed to stop fights but you're just throwing fuel into the fire. Mihir goes back to his mother and tries to tell her that he didn't want to insult her when she puts her hand up, and Mihir stops and says that he promises that he'll make everything better, find a better rishta for Shalaka, and Kamini says that the baraat will return once again. Everyone will find out that you live with two wives in this house. No wedding bells will ring until Smriti leaves the house.

And Mihir yells out that Smriti is Prem's mother! What answer are you going to give Prem when he finds out the truth? That we threw out his mother from the house? I know that I made a mistake, but I'll fix my mistake. Shalaka's my sister, I'll take care of her future. And Kamini just walks away angrily.  Purva comes up to Mihir and says that she should talk to Shalaka. And so MiRva go to Shalaka's room, and she's looking all depressed, and doesn't even bother to look at the two of them. No brother wants to see his sister's baraat return.Shalaka asks what her fault is in all this? Why is she facing the brunt of everyone's mistakes? I'll never end up going to my sasural, I'll never get married. You both just leave, leave now.

Akaashi and Shamad sitting around and Shamad tells Akaashi about his new job, and tries to make her happy but she still looks depressed. She starts to walk away, when Shamad stops her and Akaashi says that she just doesn't know when Smriti's troubles will end. And Shamad and Akaashi think that it's Faiba's fault that all of this happened. But why would she want to ruin Shalaka's wedding?

At the Sanghvi house, Mihir is sitting around depressed and crying when Purva walks in, and they both have a really sad moment thinking about Shalaka and Smriti and how there are so many troubles in all these relationships.

Faiba walking when she sees Prem asleep and says that Smriti left Prem alone, and went away. How will she manage an entire household? For this house, for Prem, Purva is the best. And Faiba goes and sits next to Prem, and just talks to him. Smriti's comes inside to hear Faiba talking to Prem, asking him which mother he will choose? But I will find a way out of this. And Smriti speaks, why can't you even leave ths innocent boy alone?

And Faiba and Smriti have another little tiff and argument, same old story.

Precap: Smriti walking when she sees two shadows and asks who's there and a man jumps out and it's the same man who told her that Mihir had gotten into an accident! She asks him if it's him, and he starts to walk away but she holds him.

So what do you all think? Will Faiba's truth come out tomorrow?!

Personally, I don't think it will happen. But eh who knows?

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

chhedanisnehhjarianazraahmedmiss_patel5Joshana458moonlightsvesump@rassinipillaiirene_cCoCoa_19A HUGE FANsrmirji-Happy4Ever-Anu-AnanyapuviniNatasha08evadFeefi.Mandy.niveditha

CoCoa_19 Goldie
CoCoa_19
CoCoa_19

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
thnx a lot for the update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_c..Naina..

RamziMeriJaan IF-Rockerz
RamziMeriJaan
RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
nice update naina2127...thanks alot iwas waiting for 13th but you got both so thank alot...
i hope this faiba turth comes out tomorrow...and i think shalak and her mother forgot what purva di to them with that guy ansh....purva saved her honor as well as the family...and i think that one was realy bad...is sad what happened but some how kamni and shalak deserved it... they ruined smrits life now is their turn...
out of all this mess i want smrti to stay true to herself ,she should take her son and leave that house..purva-mihir stays together and everyone should by now that she pergnant...they shuold have anoki storyline poor she gets only 3mins or nothing at all...it should be about 4 sisiters not 2 or 3 sisters sometime i forget she is even in the show...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANirene_cFeefi..Naina..

puvini IF-Dazzler
puvini
puvini

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Thank u sooo much for the update:-)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top