Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Poll for Ketki Kaki (Page 3)

Poll Question: Should Ketki Mehta take Gopi with her ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [81.25%]
2 [12.50%]
1 [6.25%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

@winters,
i'l update my FF soon and Aham wil hav to suffer a lot

Aashna26 Senior Member
Aashna26
Aashna26

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Who voted for 'No'
Not me!!!! of-course I go with GO-LESH
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika27

Radhika, m least bothered abt Aham. Go to hell or to Anita his wish.
I want gopi to be happy thats it
aare yaar, itna gusa bhi thik nahi hai.... what if Ahem did that to make Gopi a stonger person..... See he remembered that she had taken her vows back and she should be leaving after Kinjal's wedding... he also made her not put her ghungat on..... he also did not light fireworks after Gopi had her burn....he asked Maniben to make sure Gopi is ok..(if he did not have feelings or care wud he remember all this).....the recent last week's caring list can go on.... He probably did that to hide from himself that he was fallling for her and it would be difficult for his ego to stop her and he knows that it wud be difficult for Gopi as well! so by acting in this manner.... he is making Gopi stronger.... and maybe what if he has over heard Rashi talking to her mum and her plans..... He may just want to see what happens and how Gopi wud take his words!!!
All this what if's....... are what if ...... just to make myself feel better (and maybe you). I have not watched todays episode as the short update says it all!!!

What if i miss todays episode... will I miss anything of great importance!!!!

No Radhika, Aham is a pig, no excuses for him. He loves Anita, give him Anita, leave pure innocent Gopi for someone else to love.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
@tellyaddict hi Sadhli don't put Aham and Gopi together no matter what, even if his suffering that is what he wanted, with his education and intelligence let him have a marriage with Anita the manipulative jackal...lol.

Instead think of some mischiefs that Anita and Rashi can do in the Modi Mansion when they are both in residence as the wives to Aham and Jigar. Similar to the Ghee and Oil mischief on Kokila, rotten fruit in gift parcels to Mehta's by Rashi, Kinjal ordering expensive necklace saying Gopi ordered it etc etc. Similar to that to cause havoc in MM.

Edited by WintersBloom - 14 December 2010 at 5:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna26-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

Radhika, u made a valid post with gr8 points to calm me down bt until Aham admits each n everything i wont believe his actions n stares.

Aashna26

Aashna26 Senior Member
Aashna26
Aashna26

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WintersBloom

Originally posted by Radhika27

Radhika, m least bothered abt Aham. Go to hell or to Anita his wish.
I want gopi to be happy thats it
aare yaar, itna gusa bhi thik nahi hai.... what if Ahem did that to make Gopi a stonger person..... See he remembered that she had taken her vows back and she should be leaving after Kinjal's wedding... he also made her not put her ghungat on..... he also did not light fireworks after Gopi had her burn....he asked Maniben to make sure Gopi is ok..(if he did not have feelings or care wud he remember all this).....the recent last week's caring list can go on.... He probably did that to hide from himself that he was fallling for her and it would be difficult for his ego to stop her and he knows that it wud be difficult for Gopi as well! so by acting in this manner.... he is making Gopi stronger.... and maybe what if he has over heard Rashi talking to her mum and her plans..... He may just want to see what happens and how Gopi wud take his words!!!
All this what if's....... are what if ...... just to make myself feel better (and maybe you). I have not watched todays episode as the short update says it all!!!

What if i miss todays episode... will I miss anything of great importance!!!!

No Radhika, Aham is a pig, no excuses for him. He loves Anita, give him Anita, leave pure innocent Gopi for someone else to love.
Your humble wish ... CV'S command.... !!!!! of-course after Gopi with Eleshji's twins..... day dream , can't expect Goham history to repeat itself!!!and that even in MM!!!!! Oh no no no!!!!!!

-tellyaddict-

Aashna26 Senior Member
Aashna26
Aashna26

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Is this topic a TRIANGLE between Sadhli, Winterbloom(sorry don't know your name) and myself!!! Love triangle...Gopi, Ahem n Anita and in the middle  Eleshji.....
Aashna26 Senior Member
Aashna26
Aashna26

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

Radhika, u made a valid post with gr8 points to calm me down bt until Aham admits each n everything i wont believe his actions n stares.

close your eyes and smile and just think Ahem and Gopi together.....  (sORRY! wintersbloom... just want Saadhli to feel better or else she will be completely shattered!!!

-tellyaddict-

Go to top