Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Poll for Ketki Kaki (Page 2)

Poll Question: Should Ketki Mehta take Gopi with her ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [81.25%]
2 [12.50%]
1 [6.25%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

Radhika, m least bothered abt Aham. Go to hell or to Anita his wish.
I want gopi to be happy thats it

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika27

It's a wonderful thought, but what will happen to Ahemji.... Will Anita come back in his life and make hell at the MM, and to add spice to the pudding.... Umaang becomes a ghar jamai.... What will happen to Rashi and Urmila?

Radhika the way you have predicted the future of SNS, makes it really watchable, can you imagine the Modi House, with Rashi and Anita (both intelligent jackals) causing havoc, it would be really great, and once in a while for the Modi's (Hetal, Aham, Kokila, Chirag and Parag) to see Gopi and the Mehta's and see this is what we let go, it would be fantastic. Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna26-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

Yup party n dancing time for us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna26

Aashna26 Senior Member
Aashna26
Aashna26

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

Just imagine Koki having to deal with Anita..... If she tells Anita anything..... Kinjal gets a hearing from her hubby and narand- Anita.... !Bechara Ahem is stuck for no reason and starts having flashbacks of Gopi.... but Ahem ----it's toooooo late.... Gopi may already have become a mother to Eleshji's twins.....! i.e if the CV's take a roller coaster ride into the serial!!Happy thinking

-tellyaddict-.Verity.

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Radhika, that would double wow.
Aham still copping up with Anita While GoLesh Happily Married. *aha m feeling much much better now*

Aashna26

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Radhika, that would double wow.
Aham still copping up with Anita While GoLesh Happily Married. *aha m feeling much much better now*

oh that is so wonderful, i am feeling really happy now too, i can't stop smiling.

So fan fiction writers please use Gopi and Elesh as inspiration to write more stories please, i don't want to read Aham the pig anymore in my imaginings of Gopi's future.

Aashna26-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

Who voted for 'No'
Aashna26 Senior Member
Aashna26
Aashna26

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Radhika, m least bothered abt Aham. Go to hell or to Anita his wish.
I want gopi to be happy thats it
aare yaar, itna gusa bhi thik nahi hai.... what if Ahem did that to make Gopi a stonger person..... See he remembered that she had taken her vows back and she should be leaving after Kinjal's wedding... he also made her not put her ghungat on..... he also did not light fireworks after Gopi had her burn....he asked Maniben to make sure Gopi is ok..(if he did not have feelings or care wud he remember all this).....the recent last week's caring list can go on.... He probably did that to hide from himself that he was fallling for her and it would be difficult for his ego to stop her and he knows that it wud be difficult for Gopi as well! so by acting in this manner.... he is making Gopi stronger.... and maybe what if he has over heard Rashi talking to her mum and her plans..... He may just want to see what happens and how Gopi wud take his words!!!
All this what if's....... are what if ...... just to make myself feel better (and maybe you). I have not watched todays episode as the short update says it all!!!

What if i miss todays episode... will I miss anything of great importance!!!!

-tellyaddict-

Go to top