Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

ROOPS-MADHU| VB Note Pg. 1

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KevakabeeraspeakingAreYaar

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
gawd roops became the ultimate no no no when she took part in painting sethji blackAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaKeva

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
actually i neva liked her from day 1...to me there neva was any chemistry between baji n roops... i always wished baji hav sum1 other than roops n it wasnt to do with roops being evil.. evn wen she was pretending 2 b gd i stil didnt like her being with baji... i always wntd baji with sum1 else.
i reali like madhu cos she's a sweet girl who genuinely loves dutta bt sadly dutta cnt c it... n i also like the actress since betiyaan days, she was reali gd as jhanvi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jess_duttaLaTuLadesigrl414Sophia21meghaparti

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Agreed i found roops very evil from the very beginning n didn't like her pairing with baaji..I m glad madhu is there ..I m sure with time the chemistry would develop!

Edited by meghaparti - 14 December 2010 at 3:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jess_duttaLaTuLadesigrl414Sophia21

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
I feel for you...I really do....most of the ppl in this forum magically want to love Madhu just cuz she's "positive"....nobody wants to see what a FORCED character she is who doesn't fit into this show or these characters AT ALL.

The creatives have wasted the opportunity with Roops as well so in my personal opinion toh Baaji should be kept away from both Roops and Madhu now.....Madhu especially should be kept away from EVERY character in this show...total waste of life she isDead

KevaHumaGincandescencekabeeraspeaking

Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I feel for you...I really do....most of the ppl in this forum magically want to love Madhu just cuz she's "positive"....nobody wants to see what a FORCED character she is who doesn't fit into this show or these characters AT ALL.

The creatives have wasted the opportunity with Roops as well so in my personal opinion toh Baaji should be kept away from both Roops and Madhu now.....Madhu especially should be kept away from EVERY character in this show...total waste of life she isDead

I agree with you Baji should be kept away from both Roops and Madhu. I did not want Baji-Roops jodi initially but then I thought they would make Roops positive and so accepted Baji-Roops jodi but the CVs changed their mind and I was very angry at the CVs for doing that but I never wanted Baji-Madhu as a jodi. I never liked her at all from the day she entered PN and I still do not like her.

After Roops was involved in painting sethji black I do not want to see her at all with Baji. In the end I do not want Roops or Madhu paired with Baji. I guess I will stick to DuJi instead. LOL DuJi are more interesting than a love story between Baji-Madhu or Baji-Roops. Please save me if the creatives go for a love triangle between these 3 because I cannot tolerate that at all.

Edited by Keva - 14 December 2010 at 5:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

Guys,

As of right now, Madhu and Roops are BOTH here to stay in the show. And they have both been paired with Baji at one time or another resulting in the formation of each jodi's fan base. Irrespective of how the track proceeds from now on, please refrain from any comparision posts between the two characters, actresses and/or jodi. You can like either of the character/actor/jodi from the two, but please avoid passing judgement/comments on the other. Lets focus on what you like (Madhu or Roops - Baji with Madhu or Baji with Roops) instead of focusing on the character or jodi you don't like. Lets try to make an attempt to focus on the chemistry and the jodi we prefer - applaud those! - instead of belittling the ones we don't like. Smile

From now on, any comparision topics between the two will be closed. Lets try to make an effort to accept BOTH characters - I understand we either like one or the other, but they are both here to stay and there isn't anything we can do about it. So lets just try shrug off this issue and move on.. Smile

Topic closed.

Regards,
LTL Dev. Team

Edited by -Fivr- - 14 December 2010 at 5:30pm

jess_duttasasha_1--Saaki---Huma-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top