India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Dadji's truth now... (Page 2)

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
CCBM off air?! Do you really think so? I don't think it's that bad, that it should be taken off air. I mean there are worse shows on STAR that should have ended a long time ago like Laadli. I know that there is a new show starting (I think Naina is some where in the title) and I was wondering how it was going to fit in and now apparently there is a new show Dor too? I hope things start looking up for CCBM and that RS redeems himself by turning this show around and makes some serious progress with NivRen, Sid-Divya, and starts resolving many of the twists that were introduced a while back.

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

CCBM off air?! Do you really think so? I don't think it's that bad, that it should be taken off air. I mean there are worse shows on STAR that should have ended a long time ago like Laadli. I know that there is a new show starting (I think Naina is some where in the title) and I was wondering how it was going to fit in and now apparently there is a new show Dor too? I hope things start looking up for CCBM and that RS redeems himself by turning this show around and makes some serious progress with NivRen, Sid-Divya, and starts resolving many of the twists that were introduced a while back.

he can progress with Nivi-Viren story and at the same time, need to get rid of this Divya...and get a better girl for Sid...This girl Divya is a pain to se...her selfishness in the name of naivity is getting to the nerves now...she along with her mother Hemlata and father Pratap, needs to learn the lesson of their life and that can happen only when they taste a real medicine

This show can only survive now with progress with Viren's character and a new girl for Sid.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaAnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRu

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I agree with you that telling the truth regarding the wish would only bring complications to the life of the couples and the worst affected would be Siddharth. But I guess the old man would keep quiet about it because Nivedita would not want him to reveal the truth now. In short, C&J would be saved by their son's love otherwise they would have been shown the door. Dadaji would now never trust them again. Somehow, even though Dada Sahib has talked I do not think Siddharth would tell him the truth of Jawahar in the foul play in the factory involving Keshav. If someone would have the guts to do it, it would be Viren who would somehow find the truth of J&C.

CCBM Story till now

if Sid speaks against Jawahar, noone including Nivedita, will believe him, mark my words...as Jawahar is not Sid's father and Sid will be disreputed left and right...but Viren, if he says, he will be believed..

now, its upto dadaji and Sid  to keep the family united...the old man has to live and die with this guilt that in the name of his wish, Sid has to bear Divya his whole life and Sid has to keep quiet, in order to maintain peace...

everyone says they feel for dadaji and Sid...but actually noone... I think, Sid and Dadaji both need to run away and see the actions and reactions of the family...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaAnamikaSJain

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I agree with you that telling the truth regarding the wish would only bring complications to the life of the couples and the worst affected would be Siddharth. But I guess the old man would keep quiet about it because Nivedita would not want him to reveal the truth now. In short, C&J would be saved by their son's love otherwise they would have been shown the door. Dadaji would now never trust them again. Somehow, even though Dada Sahib has talked I do not think Siddharth would tell him the truth of Jawahar in the foul play in the factory involving Keshav. If someone would have the guts to do it, it would be Viren who would somehow find the truth of J&C.

CCBM Story till now

if Sid speaks against Jawahar, noone including Nivedita, will believe him, mark my words...as Jawahar is not Sid's father and Sid will be disreputed left and right...but Viren, if he says, he will be believed..

now, its upto dadaji and Sid  to keep the family united...the old man has to live and die with this guilt that in the name of his wish, Sid has to bear Divya his whole life and Sid has to keep quiet, in order to maintain peace...

everyone says they feel for dadaji and Sid...but actually noone... I think, Sid and Dadaji both need to run away and see the actions and reactions of the family...

I would agree if you say that Siddharth is a coward or that he cares too much about his family reputation to reveal the truth of his Chachaji but I disagree with you that no one would believe Siddharth. Nivedita already knows that Siddharth knows that her father is innocent and I do not see why she would not believe him. As for his other family members his Dadaji would believe in him blindly and he also has Proof about the misdeeds of Jawahar by way of a 'witness' which would be sufficient for others including Viren to believe how low his Parents can stoop.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaOmshanti1111

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Dadaji's true wish, coming out,now is absolutely no meaning. The funniest part will be that CC probably would want it to come out now, but Nivedita not.

Everything has a proper time. If Dadaji could speak before, it was better. But whats the use of his words now? It will create a storm and the most who will be most affected will be Siddharth. Dadaji's truth will affect four persons mainly...Sid, Divya, Viren and Nivi. Out of these four, three have got whatever they wanted. Divya wanted Sid, she got SID. Viren wanted to marry Nivedita, his wish is fulfilled. Nivedita did not want to marry Sid and wanted Sid to marry Divya, she also thus got everything her heart desired for.

The person whose life will becomea joke now if Dadaji's truth comes out, will be Siddharth. Because his very essence of marrying Divya, was Dadaji's wish. If Dadaji had not wished this, whether Nivedita married him or not, Sid might not have jumped to this marriage with Divya. He had an option to stay single and mingle with someone else in the future and marry someone of his own choice, out of his own happiness...

But the saddest part, if this truth does not come out, Siddharth and Vandana forever will feel that Dadaji did not want what Sid wanted and forced his wish on them, though they would never utter a word. And the old man, will die with this grief that his beloved grandson because of him,. had to marry and lay down his life with someone, whom he did not want to marry...

the main sufferers will be dadaji and Sid...all others have got what they wanted.

dear true written that the most suffered and still suffering is sid and after knowing truth its better for him only i also don't want divya-sid marriage to go long ,, 
sid might alone is better option for him but not divya,,
not asingle person like divya-sid marriage couple,, its not good for serial also

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged

CCBM Story till now

I would agree if you say that Siddharth is a coward or that he cares too much about his family reputation to reveal the truth of his Chachaji but I disagree with you that no one would believe Siddharth. Nivedita already knows that Siddharth knows that her father is innocent and I do not see why she would not believe him. As for his other family members his Dadaji would believe in him blindly and he also has Proof about the misdeeds of Jawahar by way of a 'witness' which would be sufficient for others including Viren to believe how low his Parents can stoop.
just wait and watch to see whether Nivedita believes Sid or not in the next episodes...
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshitaAtiwari

Dadaji's true wish, coming out,now is absolutely no meaning. The funniest part will be that CC probably would want it to come out now, but Nivedita not.

Everything has a proper time. If Dadaji could speak before, it was better. But whats the use of his words now? It will create a storm and the most who will be most affected will be Siddharth. Dadaji's truth will affect four persons mainly...Sid, Divya, Viren and Nivi. Out of these four, three have got whatever they wanted. Divya wanted Sid, she got SID. Viren wanted to marry Nivedita, his wish is fulfilled. Nivedita did not want to marry Sid and wanted Sid to marry Divya, she also thus got everything her heart desired for.

The person whose life will becomea joke now if Dadaji's truth comes out, will be Siddharth. Because his very essence of marrying Divya, was Dadaji's wish. If Dadaji had not wished this, whether Nivedita married him or not, Sid might not have jumped to this marriage with Divya. He had an option to stay single and mingle with someone else in the future and marry someone of his own choice, out of his own happiness...

But the saddest part, if this truth does not come out, Siddharth and Vandana forever will feel that Dadaji did not want what Sid wanted and forced his wish on them, though they would never utter a word. And the old man, will die with this grief that his beloved grandson because of him,. had to marry and lay down his life with someone, whom he did not want to marry...

the main sufferers will be dadaji and Sid...all others have got what they wanted.

dear true written that the most suffered and still suffering is sid and after knowing truth its better for him only i also don't want divya-sid marriage to go long ,, 
sid might alone is better option for him but not divya,,
not asingle person like divya-sid marriage couple,, its not good for serial also
its better if  Sid had got Nivi-Viren married as Nivi does not want to marry Sid and Viren loves Nivi...but why Sid has to bow down to Divya and Hemlata, I dont understand...Divya is not fit to become Sid's wife and Vandana's DILUnhappy

akshi-sidputul

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
As some of us predicted Dadaji did not reveal the truth of NivRen and Chanchal got a lease of life because of her son's love. However, it looks like the truth is still going to be out as the Precap showed Divya asking Nivedita to tell the reason why she married Viren.

Omshanti1111

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index