India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Dadji's truth now...

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Dadaji's true wish, coming out,now is absolutely no meaning. The funniest part will be that CC probably would want it to come out now, but Nivedita not.

Everything has a proper time. If Dadaji could speak before, it was better. But whats the use of his words now? It will create a storm and the most who will be most affected will be Siddharth. Dadaji's truth will affect four persons mainly...Sid, Divya, Viren and Nivi. Out of these four, three have got whatever they wanted. Divya wanted Sid, she got SID. Viren wanted to marry Nivedita, his wish is fulfilled. Nivedita did not want to marry Sid and wanted Sid to marry Divya, she also thus got everything her heart desired for.

The person whose life will becomea joke now if Dadaji's truth comes out, will be Siddharth. Because his very essence of marrying Divya, was Dadaji's wish. If Dadaji had not wished this, whether Nivedita married him or not, Sid might not have jumped to this marriage with Divya. He had an option to stay single and mingle with someone else in the future and marry someone of his own choice, out of his own happiness...

But the saddest part, if this truth does not come out, Siddharth and Vandana forever will feel that Dadaji did not want what Sid wanted and forced his wish on them, though they would never utter a word. And the old man, will die with this grief that his beloved grandson because of him,. had to marry and lay down his life with someone, whom he did not want to marry...

the main sufferers will be dadaji and Sid...all others have got what they wanted.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

monicay0072sz786dent4uakhilhaasyadadamahalaxmikShayafancelestaeAnamikaSJainanna44P.Kamaljit.Sean

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

ROFL

To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaiakhilhaasyadadacelestae

vaishalimorarji Newbie
vaishalimorarji
vaishalimorarji

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
After watching todays epsd, if the truth still does not come out, thn shame on u RS and team. you ppl are just notorious. CCBM will be the hopeless serial. i think this is the show which is going off the air and will be replaced by DOR. ( Good luck guys)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha

P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
well said .. totally agree. with you..
ClapClap

but i really want the truth to out but i doubt nivi won't let it happen she will stop dadaji

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
I also want the truth to come out...but can you feel the storm after that..

Sid's entire life will be a joke...I am not worried about others, as every other person got whatever they wanted..be it Divya, Viren or Nivedita...even Chanchal, though her plan backfired on her..

regarding the show ending, I also have a similar feel..as it is going, dont know, where?...all of a sudden the stalker vanished,Unhappy

Dadaji has to live with this pain throughout and probably will die as a person guilty of Siddharth? if dadaji had not said anything, it could be Nivedita had not married Sid, but at least he did not have to marry Divya? I am just waiting to see what justification comes out from Nivedita's mouth through the creatives, for hiding the truth..if she now also thinks of Divya only, she has some big pain coming from divya soon, only just to her, but she has to bear the insults that Divya does to Vandana and Sid in front of her. Nivedita will be able to bear the pain Divya gives her, but not to Vandana and Sid...

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 14 December 2010 at 6:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhacelestaeP.Kamaljit.Sean

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
I agree with you that telling the truth regarding the wish would only bring complications to the life of the couples and the worst affected would be Siddharth. But I guess the old man would keep quiet about it because Nivedita would not want him to reveal the truth now. In short, C&J would be saved by their son's love otherwise they would have been shown the door. Dadaji would now never trust them again. Somehow, even though Dada Sahib has talked I do not think Siddharth would tell him the truth of Jawahar in the foul play in the factory involving Keshav. If someone would have the guts to do it, it would be Viren who would somehow find the truth of J&C.

CCBM Story till now

Edited by Anamika1570 - 14 December 2010 at 7:19pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiluvskinnycelestaegmann2010zarmeenoOmshanti1111

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

Bani agree with you here that truth will affect all the four lives and most off them affected will be Sid life as he was forced for marriage. Sometime I also feel bad for him (although my anger for him remain intact because he failed not once but twice and I think only punishment of not getting Nividita was sufficient and there was no need for him marrying Divya as he doesn't deserve wife like divya). Even Vandana will feel cheated and failed for her son. I know Viren will be verymuch hurt because the kind of person they are showing till now after knowing due his parents his dadaji, brother and Nivi suffered. But I know Nivi is there to handle him but Sid is entangled badly as Divya will not handle him rather complicate his life. Even if CC and JW get punished too but the impact can't be backed.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arapatcelestaegmann2010AnamikaSJainzarmeeno

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Bani agree with you here that truth will affect all the four lives and most off them affected will be Sid life as he was forced for marriage. Sometime I also feel bad for him (although my anger for him remain intact because he failed not once but twice and I think only punishment of not getting Nividita was sufficient and there was no need for him marrying Divya as he doesn't deserve wife like divya). Even Vandana will feel cheated and failed for her son. I know Viren will be verymuch hurt because the kind of person they are showing till now after knowing due his parents his dadaji, brother and Nivi suffered. But I know Nivi is there to handle him but Sid is entangled badly as Divya will not handle him rather complicate his life. Even if CC and JW get punished too but the impact can't be backed.

I am not going into any discussion about Nivedita and Sid's marriage, it does not mean anything right now or even before, if Nivedita had said no, thats the end. For me, that relationship does not exist, I am only thinking in terms of a human being.
But I just wanted Sid to have an open choice about his marriage. He might not have got married to Nivedita, thats completely ok, but at least after couple of years, he could have started his life with a person, whom he had chosen. Now, his choice is fixed, if not now, he has to fall in love with Divya only some day later, as Divya is bound to him. For Divya it does not matter, as she loves Sid and she knows one day or the other, Sid will accept her, as she is already Mrs. Siddharth Sood and Sid being the soft person, will not do injustice to her for long.

Regarding Viren, he also wanted to marry Nivi. He might feel bad about his parents doings, might disown his parents, but at least he also got some one as his life partner, to spend his life with, whom he loves and wanted as wife.

Nivedita also got what she wanted...she wanted two things: not to marry Sid and to get Divya married to Sid.

I am just thinking of Sid and Dadaji...Sid has to accept Divya for the family and also for Divya's reputation. And Dadaji till his death has to bear this guilt that because of him, Sid had to make a compromise with his life.

All other people will feel sad and shed few drops of tears and advice Sid that "accept Divya, she is a nice girl, she loves"...which means he has no choice of his own...

I think the creatives did not do a good job and will do a worse job, by showing that putting pressure emotionally, any evil force like Hemlata, CC etc can win over a good soul like Sid...

Utter disgrace and shame on the creatives...

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 14 December 2010 at 7:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhacelestae

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index