Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

::BBAT Nivedita /Runjhun Appreciation Thread:: (Page 7)

MikanSakura Senior Member
MikanSakura
MikanSakura

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
in yesterday's episode...both of u...nivedita (di) n himanshu (uncle) looked just awesome...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
i wish they could wear it everyday...like, anyways guddu doesnt mind "not showering for days together"...runjhun can also start doin so...Big smileBig smileBig smile
but seriously, my mom also admitted that both of you looked really really great...!!!!StarStarStarStarEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHug

love you both...GUNJHUN...!!!Heart

Edited by mikanS - 22 June 2011 at 2:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-salma-LoveGuddupressu-Priya01

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
FYI...Nivedita posted on her fanpage...

@MikanSakura: LOL! "nivedita (di) n himanshu (uncle)" Himmanshoo is like 4 years older than Nivedita... How did he become uncle? LOL

I have really liked both of their outfits in the wedding ceremonies.  Nivedita has looked stunning - loved the Mehendi and Sangeet looks. Big smileBig smile

Edited by rani2007 - 25 June 2011 at 11:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MikanSakuraLoveGudduInfofan

-Nirvana- IF-Rockerz
-Nirvana-
-Nirvana-

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Runjhun,is a patient,sweet,simple,resposible,understandable and innocent girl-Really nice character she just needs to be a little stronger and she's really the "Bhagonwali" to have got such a strong,loving brave dashing husband like Guddu

Gunjhun Rocks!!!!!

Edited by zeetvlover842 - 25 June 2011 at 3:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19MikanSakuraazuriapressu

.Lucky. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lucky.
.Lucky.

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Runjhun rocks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MikanSakurapressu

MikanSakura Senior Member
MikanSakura
MikanSakura

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

@MikanSakura: LOL! "nivedita (di) n himanshu (uncle)" Himmanshoo is like 4 years older than Nivedita... How did he become uncle? LOL

I have really liked both of their outfits in the wedding ceremonies.  Nivedita has looked stunning - loved the Mehendi and Sangeet looks. Big smileBig smile

nivedita ko i can call "di" but if i refer himanshu as bhaiya, mujhe joote padenge...and i cant even call him by his name...i m very sanskaari (understood..??...i really am!!!!Wink)

@Blue; which fanpage?? FB wala????

newaz, did u notice that runjhun wore blue...OMG...so, can we think of her getting a place in the zeetv official banner thingy...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19rani2007LoveGuddu

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
1july Nice acting today. Got the impression that Runjhun come to some insight about her hubby and family perhaps that will make her leave .PN.

Wish you best wishes for the coming weeks and congrats for good TRP
rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MikanSakura

Originally posted by rani2007

nivedita ko i can call "di" but if i refer himanshu as bhaiya, mujhe joote padenge...and i cant even call him by his name...i m very sanskaari (understood..??...i really am!!!!Wink)

@Blue; which fanpage?? FB wala????

newaz, did u notice that runjhun wore blue...OMG...so, can we think of her getting a place in the zeetv official banner thingy...

Heh, that's funny!LOLLOLLOLLOL

And yes, her facebook fanpage.  She is commenting on there a lot.Big smile

I have loved Nivedita's outfits and jewelry this week.  It's so nice to see Runjhun all dressed up even if she is depressed at the same time.

Nivedita, you are doing a great job. Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MikanSakuraInfofan

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Check out Nivedita's comments on her fanpage today... particularly this post...LOLLOLLOLLOL

https://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=167055946692907&id=160836500648185

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19sofeajanjps01-salma-Wafah

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index