Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

::BBAT Nivedita /Runjhun Appreciation Thread:: (Page 6)

MikanSakura Senior Member
MikanSakura
MikanSakura

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
nivedita (di)...u looked even more cuter than this in Umeed ka chehra...Day Dreaming
Love you lotzzz...Tongue

Edited by mikanS - 20 June 2011 at 3:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Srani2007LoveGudduazuria

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
You look beautiful yesterday in blue...Loved your performance ...hopefully next time we will see a longer performance by you and even better you with Himmanshoo..

Like the guys said...You are a great actriz with powerful facial expression..You don't see that a lot in an actor/actriz...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MikanSakuraazuria-salma-Infofan

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
June 20, 2011 Episode

Nivdeita looked so pretty in the vidaai outfit...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  As much as I hated the nautanki... I loved seeing her all dressed up.  Hopefully next time she is dressed up like that, Runjhun actually gets out of this hell hole but I digress...Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MikanSakuraazuria-salma-LoveGudduInfofan

MikanSakura Senior Member
MikanSakura
MikanSakura

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

June 20, 2011 Episode

Nivdeita looked so pretty in the vidaai outfit...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  As much as I hated the nautanki... I loved seeing her all dressed up.  Hopefully next time she is dressed up like that, Runjhun actually gets out of this hell hole but I digress...Ouch

exactly...sometimes i go really so damn confused on who behaves more dumb...guddu or runjhun...AngryAngryAngry
a few days back, guddu was so stupid that he even believed Kalsanwali...ShockedShocked...OMG..!!!
n now runjhun has lost her senses...usko kaam karna itna achha lagta hai????AngryAngryAngry

the outfit was really good...Runjhun is indeed so pretty...anything and everything goes with her...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
happy to see guddu's new wardrobe...a bit sensible one...!!!WinkWink
cant wait for today's episode...i loved the way she was looking at guddu...n even guddu was blushing and babbling...aww...Day Dreaming
LOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007-salma-azuriaInfofan-Priya01

NRChau Groupbie
NRChau
NRChau

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Nivedita, 
Sorry but I didn't like your look yesterday... That over the top makeup and gaudy jewelry just looked so awful ... You are so beautiful and I hope your makeup artist n assistants will not mess with simply 'adbhut' beauty and always enhance your lovely features like they did today...You looked drop-dead gorgeous in red sari and the chemistry between you and Guddu is back... So Yaaay... I just cant get enough of you n Guddu... You guys rock my world... love ya n keep smiling gurl!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

azuriajps01

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Nevedita,
You look lovely in that mid parting and red saree. Very good facial expressions. Its rear to see such good acting now a days. You and Himanshoo complement eachothers acting. Wish you luck and success.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19-salma-Infofan

yogibear21 Senior Member
yogibear21
yogibear21

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
i love her cuz of her simplicity!!!!...keep it up nivedita!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MikanSakura-salma-

yogibear21 Senior Member
yogibear21
yogibear21

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
i love her cuz of her simplicity!!!!...keep it up nivedita!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MikanSakura

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index