Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

::BBAT Nivedita /Runjhun Appreciation Thread:: (Page 4)

NiveditaTiwari Newbie
NiveditaTiwari
NiveditaTiwari

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Aginaya: My comment was light-hearted:-). Indian education system follows 10+2+3 pattern - ten years of higher secondary + two years of intermediate form twelve years of formal school education, followed by three years of undergraduate studies, followed by two years of masters if one wants to study further. There is a trend of sending toddlers to playschools, nursery schools and kindergarten before beginning their formal school. However, I got admitted to standard one directly as a five year old and learnt all my nursery rhymes, numbers and tables at home :-). Mikan: I studied Literature in English. Applied physics integrates pure Physics and engineering. Delhi University offers a BSc in Applied Physical Sciences, which, I believe is slightly different from Applied Physics. It offers MSc in Applied Physics probably because the subject requires a more specialized form of study. Some foreign universities offer a three or four year BS ( depending on the course structure ) in Applied Physics. You will have to do some research! :-) All: Thank you for the lovely comments :-).

Edited by NiveditaTiwari - 14 June 2011 at 2:55pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nadeerasofeajanPink19Aginaya69MikanSakurauzeeljcruzLoveGuddu-salma-jps01rani2007Infofan

nadeera Groupbie
nadeera
nadeera

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Thats so nice of you Nivedita... You are too good... Loads of love
uzee Senior Member
uzee
uzee

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
@ Nivedita...this is the first time the education system was explained to me...Aginaya asked, but I was curious too...I find it interesting...i grew up in nyc...our system is from Kindergarten- 5th grade...then junior high school which is 6-8... then high school from 9-12...and then college...college cud be 2 years for an associates degree or 4 years for a bachelors...masters normally takes 2 years, depending on the subject (although it all depends on whether u are a full-time student or part time)...

wait, so I have a question, do u guys have any standardized tests or state exams? like we have regent exams and SATs in high school...
Aginaya69 Senior Member
Aginaya69
Aginaya69

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiveditaTiwari

Aginaya: My comment was light-hearted:-). Indian education system follows 10+2+3 pattern - ten years of higher secondary + two years of intermediate form twelve years of formal school education, followed by three years of undergraduate studies, followed by two years of masters if one wants to study further. There is a trend of sending toddlers to playschools, nursery schools and kindergarten before beginning their formal school. However, I got admitted to standard one directly as a five year old and learnt all my nursery rhymes, numbers and tables at home :-).

thanks nivedita.  BTW, i love light-hearted comments. 

wish we could see more pictures of you outside of bhagonwali.  you know, like magazine style pics. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddu

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
June 14, 2011 Episode

I absolutely loved Nivedita in today's episode.  The desperation and angst as she spoke to the devil incarnates.  The tears were real.  Runjhun's bholapan (naive...ness lol I don't know how to translate that) was so real.  All of her expressions in today's episode... just wow.

Then her doing the Puja for Guddu.  The concentration... the stress... the way started to stumble... you could see how tired she was.  (Acting wise I mean... not like tired as in Nivedita was tired...ConfusedLOL)

What a great actress. Clap  I recently rewatched the post-wedding episode in which Runjhun breaks down and cries after finding out she's stuck bring married to Guddu.  Such powerful emotions.   Broke my heart all over again seeing Runjhun in so much pain but at the same time I saw in awe of Nivedita's acting.

Today's episode kept reminding me of that.  Of course I got distracted by the precap Blushingand Guddu catching RunjhunDay Dreaming but Nivedita really stole the show today.

My poor Runjhun though... sometimes I just want to give her a hug or pat her on the head.  LOL  Thank God Guddu has come to his senses...Big smile  Looking forward to seeing a happy Runjhun/Nivedita in future episodes. Smile

Edited by rani2007 - 14 June 2011 at 8:43pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sofeajanljcruzMikanSakuraLoveGudduazuriaedabellaInfofan

MikanSakura Senior Member
MikanSakura
MikanSakura

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiveditaTiwari

Mikan: I studied Literature in English. Applied physics integrates pure Physics and engineering. Delhi University offers a BSc in Applied Physical Sciences, which, I believe is slightly different from Applied Physics. It offers MSc in Applied Physics probably because the subject requires a more specialized form of study. Some foreign universities offer a three or four year BS ( depending on the course structure ) in Applied Physics. You will have to do some research! :-)
All: Thank you for the lovely comments :-).

thank you...Smile
i have applied for electronics & telecom...engg...in NIT nagpur
actually there is a collg in mumbai of mech. engg...it has now started applied phy...chem...etc...so, i was wondering wethr it had something to do with engg subjects...
thnx for the info...Embarrassed
u r so sweet...as an actor as well as a mentor...Clap

Edited by mikanS - 15 June 2011 at 12:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

azuria

sofeajan Groupbie
sofeajan
sofeajan

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Hi Nivedita

Great to have you at the forum. You were great in BBAT. What a pair you and Himanshoo make. Love the scenes yesterday and waiting excitedly for today's revelation by Guddu. Such emotions...such acting ...wow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

azuriaInfofan

Pink19 Groupbie
Pink19
Pink19

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Nivedita , u r very kind ... Sometimes I tought who is more beautiful in heart .. Runjhun Or Nivedita ?? ... Then I guessed .. Its nivedita , bcoz U made Runjhun sooo beautiful by ur acting ...   Wish u Good Luck for ur acting & ur further Study ...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index