::BBAT Nivedita /Runjhun Appreciation Thread:: - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rani2007

June 15, 2011 Episode

Hai Bhagwan. My brain keeps getting distracted. 

After I knocked some sense into myself... I felt a little bad for Nivedita.  When Guddu is holding Runjhun in the Mandir by the banyan tree...Nivedita is tilted back in his arms...can you imagine what an awkward pose that was for her to hold? Her poor back.  Yes, it was beautiful scene... but the poor girl!!

I also loved her in the yellow sari with her wet hair...haiii...😃.  So beautiful.  Guddu beta kya hoga tera?  😆 (Guddu what's going to happen to you?)

beta??? does that mean kukkan is a friend of ur son??? OMG... u line marofy on ur son's pals...😲😲😲...ghor kalyug!!!..😆

n yeah i agree...poor birdie...spondalytis ho gaya hoga, bechari ko...😆
btw, for how many days has guddu not showered...any idea???😉
Edited by mikanS - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mikanS

beta??? does that mean kukkan is a friend of ur son??? OMG... u line marofy on ur son's pals...😲😲😲...ghor kalyug!!!..😆

n yeah i agree...poor birdie...spondalytis ho gaya hoga, bechari ko...😆
btw, for how many days has guddu not showered...any idea???😉

LOL!!! Maar khani hai kya??   You know we had a whole discussion of Guddu calling Runjhun bhaiya but just meaning that as buddy not brother... did you miss it? 😉  Kidding.  😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

OOO gurl you looked FANTABULOUS in yellow sari today and yesterday too... Yellow is so you... Since yellow signifies happiness and joy, no wonder you've been wearing that color ever since Guddu professed his love to you... You lucky woman!!!!
Very unrelated thought, she reminds me of Tweety bird in yellow... Meek, adorable but resilient and smart at the same time... She gets away from bad kitty's paw every time... YAAAY
Lovely acting. My nonhindi speaker friends love your acting and the eyes and expressions. The begining of Bhaagonwali with you having a sad expressionless face was realy so real that I could see Runjhun as she is at that time. Loved your acting and the slow evolving the personality of Runjhun. Keep it upp all teh best wishes for the future.
I enjoyed reading all the posts. Whatever is said is very true. You are an amazing actress and doing full justice to the your character Runjhun. You face and eyes are so expressive that you don't need any dialogue to convey your message/feeling etc. I love your simplicity and innocency .Yes, you were looking extremely beautiful in yellow sari and loose wet hair. keep spreading the magic of your outstanding performances.
nivedita (di)...u looked even more cuter than this in Umeed ka chehra...😍
Love you lotzzz...😛
Edited by mikanS - 12 years ago
You look beautiful yesterday in blue...Loved your performance ...hopefully next time we will see a longer performance by you and even better you with Himmanshoo..

Like the guys said...You are a great actriz with powerful facial expression..You don't see that a lot in an actor/actriz...

June 20, 2011 Episode

Nivdeita looked so pretty in the vidaai outfit...😳😳😳  As much as I hated the nautanki... I loved seeing her all dressed up.  Hopefully next time she is dressed up like that, Runjhun actually gets out of this hell hole but I digress...
Originally posted by rani2007

June 20, 2011 Episode

Nivdeita looked so pretty in the vidaai outfit...😳😳😳  As much as I hated the nautanki... I loved seeing her all dressed up.  Hopefully next time she is dressed up like that, Runjhun actually gets out of this hell hole but I digress...

exactly...sometimes i go really so damn confused on who behaves more dumb...guddu or runjhun...😡😡😡
a few days back, guddu was so stupid that he even believed Kalsanwali...😲😲...OMG..!!!
n now runjhun has lost her senses...usko kaam karna itna achha lagta hai????😡😡😡

the outfit was really good...Runjhun is indeed so pretty...anything and everything goes with her...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
happy to see guddu's new wardrobe...a bit sensible one...!!!😉😉
cant wait for today's episode...i loved the way she was looking at guddu...n even guddu was blushing and babbling...aww...😍
😆😆😆
Nivedita, 
Sorry but I didn't like your look yesterday... That over the top makeup and gaudy jewelry just looked so awful ... You are so beautiful and I hope your makeup artist n assistants will not mess with simply 'adbhut' beauty and always enhance your lovely features like they did today...You looked drop-dead gorgeous in red sari and the chemistry between you and Guddu is back... So Yaaay... I just cant get enough of you n Guddu... You guys rock my world... love ya n keep smiling gurl!!!