Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

::BBAT Nivedita /Runjhun Appreciation Thread:: (Page 3)

Pink19 Groupbie
Pink19
Pink19

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aginaya69

Originally posted by NiveditaTiwari

Thank you. You are very kind:-). @Aginaya69: How old do you want me to be? :-) I shall always be as old as the character I play - 16 or 69! Jokes apart, I completed my masters degree in 2008. Do the maths!:-)

hahahaha... good one nivedita.  i'll try to figure that one out.  i'm not indian, so i don't really know how old you guys start school, end school, and end masteral school.  time to google that out, i guess.

as to how old i want you to be... hmmm... i want you to be AGELESS.
Ohhh Nivedita !!!! Really Good one LOL  ... I'm still laughing ... hehehehehe  Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MikanSakuraLoveGuddu

MikanSakura Senior Member
MikanSakura
MikanSakura

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiveditaTiwari

Thank you. You are very kind:-). @Aginaya69: How old do you want me to be? :-) I shall always be as old as the character I play - 16 or 69! Jokes apart, I completed my masters degree in 2008. Do the maths!:-)

smart answer huh..??LOLLOLLOL
btw, master degree in wat???

umm...actualy i wanted to know something...(not related to show)
guys, can anyone give me any idea of whats "applied physics"..???...i mean is it BSc physics or something to do with mechanical engineering..????ConfusedConfusedConfused

Edited by mikanS - 09 June 2011 at 12:29am
rajib261 Newbie
rajib261
rajib261

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
runjhun ur acting is so real...really awesome artist...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19

uzee Senior Member
uzee
uzee

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
nivedita has been doing an awesome job bringing the character runjhun to us...
it's not easy to play a character...but then to portray change in the character...as a viewer, I really feel I've been watching Runjhun grow and learn...
also, it's not always about dialogue delivery, but about facial expressions too...
she's doing a gr8 job...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19MikanSakura-salma-edabellaLoveGudduZiva01

Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Nivedita is doing justice to her character.  She is a talented n fabulous actor.  Hats off to u Nivedita all the best keep it up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19MikanSakura-salma-edabellaLoveGuddu

NiveditaTiwari Newbie
NiveditaTiwari
NiveditaTiwari

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Aginaya: My comment was light-hearted:-). Indian education system follows 10+2+3 pattern - ten years of higher secondary + two years of intermediate form twelve years of formal school education, followed by three years of undergraduate studies, followed by two years of masters if one wants to study further. There is a trend of sending toddlers to playschools, nursery schools and kindergarten before beginning their formal school. However, I got admitted to standard one directly as a five year old and learnt all my nursery rhymes, numbers and tables at home :-). Mikan: I studied Literature in English. Applied physics integrates pure Physics and engineering. Delhi University offers a BSc in Applied Physical Sciences, which, I believe is slightly different from Applied Physics. It offers MSc in Applied Physics probably because the subject requires a more specialized form of study. Some foreign universities offer a three or four year BS ( depending on the course structure ) in Applied Physics. You will have to do some research! :-) All: Thank you for the lovely comments :-).

Edited by NiveditaTiwari - 14 June 2011 at 2:55pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19nadeerasofeajanAginaya69MikanSakuraljcruzuzee-salma-rani2007LoveGuddujps01Infofan

nadeera Groupbie
nadeera
nadeera

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Thats so nice of you Nivedita... You are too good... Loads of love
uzee Senior Member
uzee
uzee

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
@ Nivedita...this is the first time the education system was explained to me...Aginaya asked, but I was curious too...I find it interesting...i grew up in nyc...our system is from Kindergarten- 5th grade...then junior high school which is 6-8... then high school from 9-12...and then college...college cud be 2 years for an associates degree or 4 years for a bachelors...masters normally takes 2 years, depending on the subject (although it all depends on whether u are a full-time student or part time)...

wait, so I have a question, do u guys have any standardized tests or state exams? like we have regent exams and SATs in high school...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index