Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

::BBAT Nivedita /Runjhun Appreciation Thread:: (Page 3)

NiveditaTiwari Newbie
NiveditaTiwari
NiveditaTiwari

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Thank you. You are very kind:-). @Aginaya69: How old do you want me to be? :-) I shall always be as old as the character I play - 16 or 69! Jokes apart, I completed my masters degree in 2008. Do the maths!:-)

Edited by NiveditaTiwari - 08 June 2011 at 5:21am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19Aginaya69uzeerashaaLoveGuddu-salma-Prabhkallurani2007azuria-Nirvana-Infofan-Priya01

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Nivedita-Ji! You are too awesome! Honestly, loves you as Runjhun Shukla.. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19MikanSakuraLoveGuddu

Aginaya69 Senior Member
Aginaya69
Aginaya69

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiveditaTiwari

Thank you. You are very kind:-). @Aginaya69: How old do you want me to be? :-) I shall always be as old as the character I play - 16 or 69! Jokes apart, I completed my masters degree in 2008. Do the maths!:-)

hahahaha... good one nivedita.  i'll try to figure that one out.  i'm not indian, so i don't really know how old you guys start school, end school, and end masteral school.  time to google that out, i guess.

actually, even runjhun's age is a mystery.  in the zee tv website, guddu's age was mentioned, but not runjhun's.  and when i look up articles on you (nivedita tiwari), the age is never mentioned, just like runjhun's. 

this makes me wonder about runjhun.  aside from being a bhagonwali, is runjhun actually 1100 years old?  will there be a magical, mystical twist in the story?  of course, this is my fanfic for it, so don't mind the ramblings.

Edited by Aginaya69 - 08 June 2011 at 5:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGudduazuriaInfofan

Pink19 Groupbie
Pink19
Pink19

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aginaya69

hahahaha... good one nivedita.  i'll try to figure that one out.  i'm not indian, so i don't really know how old you guys start school, end school, and end masteral school.  time to google that out, i guess.

as to how old i want you to be... hmmm... i want you to be AGELESS.
Ohhh Nivedita !!!! Really Good one LOL  ... I'm still laughing ... hehehehehe  Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MikanSakuraLoveGuddu

MikanSakura Senior Member
MikanSakura
MikanSakura

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged

smart answer huh..??LOLLOLLOL
btw, master degree in wat???

umm...actualy i wanted to know something...(not related to show)
guys, can anyone give me any idea of whats "applied physics"..???...i mean is it BSc physics or something to do with mechanical engineering..????ConfusedConfusedConfused

Edited by mikanS - 09 June 2011 at 12:29am
rajib261 Newbie
rajib261
rajib261

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
runjhun ur acting is so real...really awesome artist...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19

uzee Senior Member
uzee
uzee

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
nivedita has been doing an awesome job bringing the character runjhun to us...
it's not easy to play a character...but then to portray change in the character...as a viewer, I really feel I've been watching Runjhun grow and learn...
also, it's not always about dialogue delivery, but about facial expressions too...
she's doing a gr8 job...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19MikanSakura-salma-edabellaLoveGuddu-Priya01

-Priya01 IF-Stunnerz
-Priya01
-Priya01

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Nivedita is doing justice to her character.  She is a talented n fabulous actor.  Hats off to u Nivedita all the best keep it up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pink19MikanSakura-salma-edabellaLoveGuddu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index