Frequent Posters

nadeera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thats so nice of you Nivedita... You are too good... Loads of love
uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Nivedita...this is the first time the education system was explained to me...Aginaya asked, but I was curious too...I find it interesting...i grew up in nyc...our system is from Kindergarten- 5th grade...then junior high school which is 6-8... then high school from 9-12...and then college...college cud be 2 years for an associates degree or 4 years for a bachelors...masters normally takes 2 years, depending on the subject (although it all depends on whether u are a full-time student or part time)...

wait, so I have a question, do u guys have any standardized tests or state exams? like we have regent exams and SATs in high school...
Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NiveditaTiwari

Aginaya: My comment was light-hearted:-). Indian education system follows 10+2+3 pattern - ten years of higher secondary + two years of intermediate form twelve years of formal school education, followed by three years of undergraduate studies, followed by two years of masters if one wants to study further. There is a trend of sending toddlers to playschools, nursery schools and kindergarten before beginning their formal school. However, I got admitted to standard one directly as a five year old and learnt all my nursery rhymes, numbers and tables at home :-).

thanks nivedita.  BTW, i love light-hearted comments. 

wish we could see more pictures of you outside of bhagonwali.  you know, like magazine style pics. 
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
June 14, 2011 Episode

I absolutely loved Nivedita in today's episode.  The desperation and angst as she spoke to the devil incarnates.  The tears were real.  Runjhun's bholapan (naive...ness lol I don't know how to translate that) was so real.  All of her expressions in today's episode... just wow.

Then her doing the Puja for Guddu.  The concentration... the stress... the way started to stumble... you could see how tired she was.  (Acting wise I mean... not like tired as in Nivedita was tired...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†)

What a great actress. πŸ‘  I recently rewatched the post-wedding episode in which Runjhun breaks down and cries after finding out she's stuck bring married to Guddu.  Such powerful emotions.   Broke my heart all over again seeing Runjhun in so much pain but at the same time I saw in awe of Nivedita's acting.

Today's episode kept reminding me of that.  Of course I got distracted by the precap ☺️and Guddu catching Runjhun😍 but Nivedita really stole the show today.

My poor Runjhun though... sometimes I just want to give her a hug or pat her on the head.  πŸ˜†  Thank God Guddu has come to his senses...πŸ˜ƒ  Looking forward to seeing a happy Runjhun/Nivedita in future episodes. 😊
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
MikanSakura thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NiveditaTiwari

Mikan: I studied Literature in English. Applied physics integrates pure Physics and engineering. Delhi University offers a BSc in Applied Physical Sciences, which, I believe is slightly different from Applied Physics. It offers MSc in Applied Physics probably because the subject requires a more specialized form of study. Some foreign universities offer a three or four year BS ( depending on the course structure ) in Applied Physics. You will have to do some research! :-)
All: Thank you for the lovely comments :-).

thank you...😊
i have applied for electronics & telecom...engg...in NIT nagpur
actually there is a collg in mumbai of mech. engg...it has now started applied phy...chem...etc...so, i was wondering wethr it had something to do with engg subjects...
thnx for the info...😳
u r so sweet...as an actor as well as a mentor...πŸ‘

Edited by mikanS - 12 years ago
sofeajan thumbnail

Hi Nivedita

Great to have you at the forum. You were great in BBAT. What a pair you and Himanshoo make. Love the scenes yesterday and waiting excitedly for today's revelation by Guddu. Such emotions...such acting ...wow
Pink19 thumbnail
Nivedita , u r very kind ... Sometimes I tought who is more beautiful in heart .. Runjhun Or Nivedita ?? ... Then I guessed .. Its nivedita , bcoz U made Runjhun sooo beautiful by ur acting ...   Wish u Good Luck for ur acting & ur further Study ...
rani2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aginaya69

i just want to ask, does anyone know how old nivedita is?

She's 24-25

Runjhun's supposed to be 20-21ish I think.
rani2007 thumbnail
June 15, 2011 Episode

Hai Bhagwan. My brain keeps getting distracted. 

After I knocked some sense into myself... I felt a little bad for Nivedita.  When Guddu is holding Runjhun in the Mandir by the banyan tree...Nivedita is tilted back in his arms...can you imagine what an awkward pose that was for her to hold? Her poor back.  Yes, it was beautiful scene... but the poor girl!!

I also loved her in the yellow sari with her wet hair...haiii...πŸ˜ƒ.  So beautiful.  Guddu beta kya hoga tera?  πŸ˜† (Guddu what's going to happen to you?)
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
amazing episode. Nivedita was amazing today and yesterday. the emotions she conveyed were so telling. from the discovery of the mama mamis intentions to the confession in today's episode. wow.