Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MikanSakura thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Aginaya69

i just want to ask, does anyone know how old nivedita is?

@aginaya; she is already engaged...😳

nivedita is indeed so pretty...😍 n guddu also...not pretty...handsome...😳
NiveditaTiwari thumbnail
Thank you. You are very kind:-). @Aginaya69: How old do you want me to be? :-) I shall always be as old as the character I play - 16 or 69! Jokes apart, I completed my masters degree in 2008. Do the maths!:-) Edited by NiveditaTiwari - 12 years ago
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nivedita-Ji! You are too awesome! Honestly, loves you as Runjhun Shukla.. 😛
Aginaya69 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NiveditaTiwari

Thank you. You are very kind:-). @Aginaya69: How old do you want me to be? :-) I shall always be as old as the character I play - 16 or 69! Jokes apart, I completed my masters degree in 2008. Do the maths!:-)

hahahaha... good one nivedita.  i'll try to figure that one out.  i'm not indian, so i don't really know how old you guys start school, end school, and end masteral school.  time to google that out, i guess.

actually, even runjhun's age is a mystery.  in the zee tv website, guddu's age was mentioned, but not runjhun's.  and when i look up articles on you (nivedita tiwari), the age is never mentioned, just like runjhun's. 

this makes me wonder about runjhun.  aside from being a bhagonwali, is runjhun actually 1100 years old?  will there be a magical, mystical twist in the story?  of course, this is my fanfic for it, so don't mind the ramblings.

Edited by Aginaya69 - 12 years ago
Pink19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aginaya69

hahahaha... good one nivedita.  i'll try to figure that one out.  i'm not indian, so i don't really know how old you guys start school, end school, and end masteral school.  time to google that out, i guess.

as to how old i want you to be... hmmm... i want you to be AGELESS.

Ohhh Nivedita !!!! Really Good one 😆  ... I'm still laughing ... hehehehehe  😃
MikanSakura thumbnail
Originally posted by: NiveditaTiwari

Thank you. You are very kind:-). @Aginaya69: How old do you want me to be? :-) I shall always be as old as the character I play - 16 or 69! Jokes apart, I completed my masters degree in 2008. Do the maths!:-)

smart answer huh..??😆😆😆
btw, master degree in wat???

umm...actualy i wanted to know something...(not related to show)
guys, can anyone give me any idea of whats "applied physics"..???...i mean is it BSc physics or something to do with mechanical engineering..????😕😕😕
Edited by mikanS - 12 years ago
rajib261 thumbnail
runjhun ur acting is so real...really awesome artist...
uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nivedita has been doing an awesome job bringing the character runjhun to us...
it's not easy to play a character...but then to portray change in the character...as a viewer, I really feel I've been watching Runjhun grow and learn...
also, it's not always about dialogue delivery, but about facial expressions too...
she's doing a gr8 job...
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nivedita is doing justice to her character.  She is a talented n fabulous actor.  Hats off to u Nivedita all the best keep it up
NiveditaTiwari thumbnail
Aginaya: My comment was light-hearted:-). Indian education system follows 10+2+3 pattern - ten years of higher secondary + two years of intermediate form twelve years of formal school education, followed by three years of undergraduate studies, followed by two years of masters if one wants to study further. There is a trend of sending toddlers to playschools, nursery schools and kindergarten before beginning their formal school. However, I got admitted to standard one directly as a five year old and learnt all my nursery rhymes, numbers and tables at home :-). Mikan: I studied Literature in English. Applied physics integrates pure Physics and engineering. Delhi University offers a BSc in Applied Physical Sciences, which, I believe is slightly different from Applied Physics. It offers MSc in Applied Physics probably because the subject requires a more specialized form of study. Some foreign universities offer a three or four year BS ( depending on the course structure ) in Applied Physics. You will have to do some research! :-) All: Thank you for the lovely comments :-). Edited by NiveditaTiwari - 12 years ago