Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

ASH @ Longines DolceVita Laun CHENNAI PG 8 Update (Page 7)

Somii Goldie
Somii
Somii

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
before
and now
she used to be soooooo beautiful .she has totally ruined her natural beauty with  botox and cosmetic surgeryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwpria4everNuktaacheenanjali10-Mmmmm-

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged

hehe...another pregenancy rumors on cards for Aish?Wink....

but she carries all her outfits well!!!
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
She hasn't gotten botox, her eyebrow has always been a little bit higher, or maybe she raised....ok so one close up came out bad...she's human she's allowed to have a few not so photogenic close-ups! Plus she's been chilling at home for the last month and so yeah maybe she did gain weight....but she looks exactly the same at she did at prior events, just her cheeks are chubbier!!!  From far....she looks much nicer...I'm telling you the close-up came out bad!

[IMG}http://www.aishwarya-spice.com/gallery/albums/images/EndorsementsAppearances/Longines_Appearances/10walkrampdolcevitadelhi/longinesdvwalk0004.jpg[/IMG]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mj_appleheadqwwwashna26

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

Maybe Saif should have named Aishwarya in the category of Botox gone wrong, then his reply would have seemed gutsy to people... oh wait but then her fans would have roasted him like a paneer tika on tandoor!! LOL

well, let's hope he makes a good roast... he's roasted either way...!   LOLLOLLOL

not to mention, he'd have taken on the fury of the bachans... i guess in hindsight, it was easier to take panga with koena... the worse damage she can do is make a few comments about him.... which, i'm sure will be forgotten by the time his movie is up for release...!  WinkLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwanjali10-Mmmmm-Meena1

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Guys her features are the same....she just gained weight!! I guess she smiling and pouting at the same time and it doesn't work for her....if she had just smiled instead of the half smile/pouty thingy....she looks exactly the same!!! Whateffs....I'm probably the only one who willing to think it's weight gain and few bad snaps....she's looks divine!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwashna26

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Guys her features are the same....she just gained weight!! I guess she smiling and pouting at the same time and it doesn't work for her....if she had just smiled instead of the half smile/pouty thingy....she looks exactly the same!!! Whateffs....I'm probably the only one who willing to think it's weight gain and few bad snaps....she's looks divine!

Don't worry I'm with you, she looks the same to me too. She only gained weight and she getting older!  I pretty sure she hasn't done botox.  Her eyesbrow are always like that!  But if people really believe that she used botox and are making fun out of that what can we do, let them believe!  I have seen other pictures and video's and she looks beautiful. And people who are saying she done surgery and her features are changed! Lol give me a break, why would she change her features, she has perfect features!

Edited by ashna26 - 15 December 2010 at 7:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwibelieveinpink

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.driftingaway IF-Sizzlerz
.driftingaway
.driftingaway

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Not to sound harsh or anything, but she looks like a transvestite here. Botox/cheek fillers/lip plumping gone wrong. Ouch She needs to hit the gym and get rid of those flabs and her horrible trout pout needs to go asap. Sorry Ash, but not your best! There's something distinctly different about her face. Something has gone horribly wrong, I mean, yeah,  she's 37 there's bound to be some changes, but  Ash is becoming even more plastic-like and artificial looking as she gets older.

Edited by driftingaway - 15 December 2010 at 10:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kim75

Go to top