India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

devar -bhabhi rocked 2day!!!!

sarah_ranjan Goldie
sarah_ranjan
sarah_ranjan

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
evnthough 2days episode lacked taanu n was a lil bit boring there were two things nice about it..robi came to knw about mouli's honesty n loyalty towards..thnk god he heard the conversation between mouli-jonaki..otherwise der would b misunderstandings between him n mouli..n also da scene between taani-robi was realli cute...der hug was soo cutee..Smile..taani's always been ther 4 robi n they both share a realli cute devar-bhabhi relationship..shes always der 4 him 2 guide him..support him..he has always considered only taani as his baudi evn wen onu was with nupur..robi has so much respect 4 his taani baudi..he knows that his taani baudi is always der 4 him n will support him weneva hes problem..i realli like deir sweet cute bondage..hope da cvs dont ruin it..

if mouli leaves robi dan surely robi-taani bondage will break as taani might b blamed for all dis..dis is wat m thinkin..hope m proved wrong..i cnt c robi turnin negative n against his dear baudi..

Edited by cutegirlsarbri - 14 December 2010 at 3:03pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

srikondaprincess-ayeshapravschillssp87kripsyCutieeMeShaily.-Anu13--scarlett-Nandini25..Nihaa..chahat4uprettyasjen--sanchita--

Shaily. Goldie
Shaily.
Shaily.

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
yes, i agree. there were so damn cute.  i think they should win a devar aur bhabhi chemistry award cuz they were rocking the show!  i love how robi can cry in front of taani and not be afraid or made fun off. 
yes thank god they showed robi listening to jonaki's and mauli's discussion cuz i don't want them going down the same path Taanu just came out of. =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Nihaa..

Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
I was just about to make a topic on the same thing but you summed it up nicely :).

I think the scene between Taani and Robbie almost made up for the lack of TaAnu scenes today. Just looking forward to th TaAnu scene tomorrow <3 Day Dreaming

..Nihaa..

TheOmen Senior Member

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
bobby87 Senior Member
bobby87
bobby87

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
yes they share gyd devar and bhabi realtionship
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
i love TaAnu no doubt...but sometimes even they are in the frame its seems to be boring because even they have lack of scenes together...the whole screen space are taken by ananya-shekher-ritiesh now will be nupur...then comes kaki maa with her mrinalini....

we have only one day of good moments of TaAnu-RoLi...the next 4 days is filled with devils.....

ritiesh
ananya
nupur
shekher
jonaki

not enough now comes kaki maa and her mrinalini past......all the screen space use by them.....when do we get good scenes of TaAnu-RoLi

the boring part was the taposh-jonaki krap...but robi-taani rocked...they share a very very beautiful bond.....more than devar-bhabhi...they are mother-son.....more than his mom robi loves taani alot....i hope this relationship is always bless....

NiVu-mjht1

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
so true...they share a great on screen space
-Arushi- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Shaily.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index