celebration party plz.................

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hi nivren fans as dadaji has fully recovered i think CT should give us atreat of a celebration party wid nivrens romantic dance.........................cnt think of any songs right now but as they had such beautiful chemistry in the song doli saja key rakhna i suppose they wnt let us down ......
Originally posted by alieeeee

hi nivren fans as dadaji has fully recovered i think CT should give us atreat of a celebration party wid nivrens romantic dance.........................cnt think of any songs right now but as they had such beautiful chemistry in the song doli saja key rakhna i suppose they wnt let us down ......

Girl trust me i was thinking the same 😛 It will help lighten the track as well. Bahut ho gaya rona dhona. Now some party sharty ho jaye and both couples shld dance this time😉

Hmm still thinking about the song. Let me think over it...
yippppppeeeeeeee, hip-hip hooray, finally..........
A Celebration Party and a Romantic Dance by NivRen would be nice!
@nivren fan hi dear yes too much roona dhoona now there we need some light moments ....................i really like dabaang's song tu ne to pal bhar mein..............if nivi starts realizing her luv for viren

Awesome.........Gr8 Idea Romantic Viren dancing with Nivi  what more u want☺️ ......they sooo need to party now