Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

NEWSFLASH! Suhana finds the earrings. (Page 2)

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
i am excited about this new track now its Ishaan's turn he need to realize what he is doing to his own wife.....lets see what happens

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
There is no need of this track, i fear this track might be turn into a crap one, big fight and misunderstanding on just a silly ring, it looks weird and impractical tooConfused
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

thanks sounds interesting, they are dragging the jealousy sequence  too much, enough cant take it any more.

SGP is the only show I watch and to be honest with you if it wasn't for Ragini, I would've stopped watching it by now, she is the true leader of SGP. Even when the writing fails, her acting and her charisma makes you want to carry on watching it. Love RaginiBig smile

Haat Milao, me  the same, ONLY for Ragini I am tolerating this filmi situation, I hate soaps for there OTT story line, thought SGP would stay away from this, but unfortunately every now and then , I get annoyed at them and rightly so for making it masaladar and thus gving acidity to viewers like us , who are looking for realistic story line not the OTT. I love the concept of SGP minus the OTT dragofying of the episodes. If Ragini wasnt in the serial I wouldnt have watched it in the first place, would have happily watched Bhaskar Bharti instead.

We share the same thought, how nice! Yes true I could go online watch the old episodes of BB as well, better than the trash they're showing in SGP at the moment. Its feels horrible to have to say that but honestly I am so disappointed and irked by the whole Sona scenario that I feel like boycotting the show, and then I think I want see how Suhana reacts, because I just love how Ragini protrays her-she brilliant. SGP is the only show I watch and if that gets ruined too because of these pathetic tracks then I will have nothing to watch on the Asian channels. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

There is no need of this track, i fear this track might be turn into a crap one, big fight and misunderstanding on just a silly ring, it looks weird and impractical tooConfused

Well you see I am hoping that track will be the one that replaces the disco track (its the final one before Sona's climax in OBS) If thats the case then its okay, but I hope this is not an additional track like we have now. Suhana cooking wasn't in OBS, this was added and now this earring track, maybe its an additional track, maybe its a replacement track?? Who knows??? Oh god its really getting on my nerves nowAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Well you see I am hoping that track will be the one that replaces the disco track (its the final one before Sona's climax in OBS) If thats the case then its okay, but I hope this is not an additional track like we have now. Suhana cooking wasn't in OBS, this was added and now this earring track, maybe its an additional track, maybe its a replacement track?? Who knows??? Oh god its really getting on my nerves nowAngry
@ green Thats the whole idea in CV,s mind, they want this on our nerves that we dont miss a single episode , LOLLOL but what they are forgetting is that there is a thing called remote which changes more quickly then Suhana,s moods and TRP ratingsLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

@ green Thats the whole idea in CV,s mind, they want this on our nerves that we dont miss a single episode , LOLLOL but what they are forgetting is that there is a thing called remote which changes more quickly then Suhana,s moods and TRP ratingsLOLLOL

Yes I know. I actuallly watch it online now, only the parts I want to because I can't be bothered with anyone else's scenes, just don't care at the moment. You see I watch SGP episodes online on the day they are aired in India but here in the UK we are a week behind, so today's episode will be aired next wednesday in the UK and I'm not sure if I can put myself through that torture again!!! Pinch
maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

thanks sounds interesting, they are dragging the jealousy sequence  too much, enough cant take it any more.

SGP is the only show I watch and to be honest with you if it wasn't for Ragini, I would've stopped watching it by now, she is the true leader of SGP. Even when the writing fails, her acting and her charisma makes you want to carry on watching it. Love RaginiBig smile

Haat Milao, me  the same, ONLY for Ragini I am tolerating this filmi situation, I hate soaps for there OTT story line, thought SGP would stay away from this, but unfortunately every now and then , I get annoyed at them and rightly so for making it masaladar and thus gving acidity to viewers like us , who are looking for realistic story line not the OTT. I love the concept of SGP minus the OTT dragofying of the episodes. If Ragini wasnt in the serial I wouldnt have watched it in the first place, would have happily watched Bhaskar Bharti instead.

me too man she is the only reason i watch the show :)
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Yeay wel all love Ragini, I mean SuhanaBig smile

Go to top