NEWSFLASH! Suhana finds the earrings.

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I found this SBS video of Sushaan's new track.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMUHD6AIQmQ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks sounds interesting, they are dragging the jealousy sequence  too much, enough cant take it any more.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

thanks sounds interesting, they are dragging the jealousy sequence  too much, enough cant take it any more.

SGP is the only show I watch and to be honest with you if it wasn't for Ragini, I would've stopped watching it by now, she is the true leader of SGP. Even when the writing fails, her acting and her charisma makes you want to carry on watching it. Love RaginiπŸ˜ƒ
infinity00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

SGP is the only show I watch and to be honest with you if it wasn't for Ragini, I would've stopped watching it by now, she is the true leader of SGP. Even when the writing fails, her acting and her charisma makes you want to carry on watching it. Love RaginiπŸ˜ƒ

Haat Milao, me  the same, ONLY for Ragini I am tolerating this filmi situation, I hate soaps for there OTT story line, thought SGP would stay away from this, but unfortunately every now and then , I get annoyed at them and rightly so for making it masaladar and thus gving acidity to viewers like us , who are looking for realistic story line not the OTT. I love the concept of SGP minus the OTT dragofying of the episodes. If Ragini wasnt in the serial I wouldnt have watched it in the first place, would have happily watched Bhaskar Bharti instead.
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: venture

Well said!! 

Not liking this track anymore. They just have to stop dragging now before viewers lose their focus from the show.

I find it quit repetitive now. They need to move the track forward as we viewers can already tell that Suhana has feelings towards Ishaan. And I think now its about time that CV's consider the track where Suhana realizes that she loves Ishaan. 
Shakila2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I only watch this sereal for Jay n Ragini they both looked really cute...........n their acting also very very good..................loved Sushaan...............πŸ˜›n now waiting this interesting track..................πŸ˜‰
ruchi_mrugjal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Heyguys,
for some stupid reason,the video is not playing on my computer!
Could somebody pls post a description of the above video?
infinity00 thumbnail
your pc has given up on this track as well!!!!πŸ˜†
Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am excited about this new track now its Ishaan's turn he need to realize what he is doing to his own wife.....lets see what happens
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There is no need of this track, i fear this track might be turn into a crap one, big fight and misunderstanding on just a silly ring, it looks weird and impractical tooπŸ˜•